Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
This! Most kids with Autism go absolutely in meltdown during Disney trips (or anyone that I have ever seen). Disney is sensory overload times a million.. The sights, sounds, people, etc... that list goes on and it becomes very overwhelming.
She can barely handle a trip to the downtown area to ride the tram. Or watch fireworks. Or be on a wooden dock. Or the hockey game. Or be anywhere but the electric car!
Yet they drag her everywhere. Put her in situations shes uncomfortable with, force her to hug strangers, and everything in between.
Anything for content.
She's chattle.
She's a commodity.
She's a cash cow.
She's exploited.
IMO.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Let’s face it Abby could care a less whether she was there or not. This was for the parents not her. I just feel bad that they put her in such stressful situation for their own selfish reasons. It’s not like she is even remotely mentally able to enjoy such events. It’s very sad but she is like a toddler they need to conform to her needs not her to theirs.

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
P is forever on her dang phone! I cannot stand being around anyone who does that.

Also....all those super fat people eating donuts and drinking high fat, high sugar drinks is disgusting. It wouldn't serve DD well to sponsor a bunch of obese people!! "Eat at DD...get fat like these people"!

Looking at P and Lauren is jeans....how do they get them on? They look painful.

• Haha

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
Well this is just a crying shame. Once he started making money he should have amended that order himself, that child is no less his than Isiah and Abbie.

• Heart

TBrenner

I had my first fan interaction today😂 I commented that I hope she doesn’t step on anything when she takes her shoes off. A subscriber told me that she always has her shoes on outside of the car. I commented back that you can literally see her bare feet when she was eating. The subscriber argued with me about how I was wrong. Must’ve been some strong Kool-Aid

• Haha

jadedandcaffeinated

I’m sorry but I’m not buying that Nanny left on her own. She built a relationship with Abbie. Seems to be the only one interested in her actual well being besides Brandy. I do believe she has another kid to care for but I’m sure a few hours out of her week to see Abbie wouldn’t have been that big of a deal for her.
I have a feeling that she probably tried to work with them, tried to help them improve, and after years of losing the battle and seeing them get even worse in the new house, had basically no choice but to leave. I don't think they fired her, but I think they made it difficult for her and Asa probably pushed her into things she was uncomfortable with until she couldn't turn a blind eye anymore.

You can feel the tension and awkwardness during the end of her time with them. I think P and A don't like anyone with experience judging how they do things.

• Heart

TBrenner

1- I’m attached to my very long hair just due to having above the ear hair until 6th grade. I was bullied for having short hair. But even I understand that it’s just hair.
2- This comment was awhile up, but that nail polish that they used it quick drying. I use it all the time, it takes about 15/20 seconds to dry, didn’t need a hairdryer.
3- And I’m ready to just start calling them out on vlogs but don’t want to get insulted by the Kool-aid crew.

Jenpude

I have a friend at Dunks corporate explained these asshats and what they do .... She said they ABSOLUTELY should be reaching out to the franchise owners and should be telling them about a meet up in their location so they can have the proper staff . Moss family should have a hired security guard if they know it’s going to be a certain amount of people showing to prevent any problems ..... she was shocked they have been doing this over the last year and haven’t been served a letter from corporate . She said they are being cheap , if someone was doing a book signing they would have to rent the venue and hire security ......... word is out now , they won’t be allowed to do this much longer I’d say 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

nahthankx

Your beautiful daughter...unlike the one you ignore and pretend doesn’t exist who is also of prom age.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
And they wore their vans sneakers. It's like ugh, you look like trash!
If they are lesbians, then they should come on out! Celebrate who they are!!
If they are straight, they come across as a pair of really really odd 20somethings.
It strikes me as really weird that Summer has a 2 year old best friend.
It's great to want to help. To show compassion and kindness but what she does is a bit much for someone her age with nothing to hide.
I think she's hiding something.
It might be her sexual orientation or it might be related to Assa somehow.
Whatever it is she needs to get counseling in order to figure it out.
It's just a weird situation all the way around.
IMO.

lovesis

VIP Member
Even if she doesn't like it at first I really do think that sticking to a strict schedule that includes her getting to do things that stimulate her, like all the stuff they had at the old house for her to do, would help ware her out for bed and possibly maybe one day they can get her to school on time.
I know that they say she doesn't like anything she use to, but that means that she needs new things to keep her mind going other than sitting on the couch, napping or watching P make TikToks. Get active with her, discover new things she will enjoy.
ALSO I'm waiting for them to realize that by not upping her dosage of meds as she grows is affecting her negatively. Her body gets use to the dose, and it wont work efficiently as shes getting older, as we are seeing now.
And stop feeding her crap food. Fast food, cupcakes, cookies, unhealthy snacks of all sort.

Fabmh

The soap pic was written like an ad lol, it almost seemed like he took a bite for the content lmao.

Yesterdays vlog annoyed me when they let Isiah antagonize Abby over not knowing more words. She signed “all done” to her brother sitting in her seat and they kept telling her to ask him to move and then ended up going haha well that (The signing all done) was rude but it worked. How was it rude? She didn’t slap him to get out of her seat that he was only sitting in to get a rise out of her (the more cynical side says it’s for content). She used the closest approximation she has to “please move”, they know what words she knows, they know she doesn’t know anything along the lines of “please move” so why are they expecting her to sign it? They talk about how communication is so important but they blatantly ignore her requests, Isiah should have gracefully moved because 1.its her spot on the couch, and she was sitting in it before she got up for the bathroom 2. That communication she did should have been immediately “positively reinforced” (you know, the thing we got a lecture on a few days ago) by Isiah getting out of the spot and giving praise for the effective communication.

• Heart

Lumoss

I wouldnt call summer a broke college student when shes living comfortably and having all her meals cooked for her

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
I have just watched the vlog and for a lot of it all you could hear was that ridiculous giggle from summer and cilla acting like a teenager.
Lauren has doubled in size and so has her husband. I have never seen a group of such immature people in my life.
Meanwhile Abbie doesn’t know where she is and doesn’t care. What a shit show. Disgusting

ABAPQueen1995

I have a question about autism. P said that autism is not an illness. I have always viewed it as an illness or a disability, because it has had that effect on my brother's life. If my view is incorrect, I want to change it.
I'm autistic and I have to say it's definitely not an illness or a disease. It's simply a different wiring of the brain

jadedandcaffeinated

I wonder how many lurkers they get checking out their house. Not to be rude, but a large part of their fanbase has boundary issues and I'm sure it's happened.

Jenpude

Omg that’s super creepy !! That bubble lady is Definitely one of the cult members who address our comments ....,,,, I’m sorry some of these fans / cult members whatever you call them are not all there in the head and makes me so crazy they put Abby in a situation where someone may do something .... Asa think s he’s a tough guy and can handle it 😂, so nuts there is zero security

• Heart
  • Haha