Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Its more like parading Abbie around. She doesnt want to be there, it gives Priscilla a kick to see people "look up to her" and Assa wants to be swooned over by autism parents for spreading the awareness.
Its a fn traveling side show and Assa is PT Barnum!!!!!
Abbie is the freak on the leash ffs!! IMO.
Why are we the only ones who see this????

• Heart
Reactions: 13

tiredofbs

On last nights vlog Asa says "oh look at you (to P) so successful. It's sexy" 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢 What a load of bullshit. You see 💲💲when you look at her. Who are you trying to kid?

• Sick
  • Haha
I think a SAFE estimate is at least $15/day. That would be about 3 drinks 1 time a day. In reality, most days they're picking up 4 drinks plus donuts/sandwiches/etc.... twice a day. So.... maybe $50 a day total?

So anywhere between $500-$1500 but I am positive it's at least more than $1k/month
and yet he cant keep up with child support...

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I’m not buying that Nanny left on her own. She built a relationship with Abbie. Seems to be the only one interested in her actual well being besides Brandy. I do believe she has another kid to care for but I’m sure a few hours of her time to see Abbie wouldn’t have been that big of a deal for her.
I think she left on her own. It can't be ok for respite workers to do anything other than be a caregiver while billing Medicaid. Especially doing things that make the family money.
CN was producing art for Assa to sell for profit on more than one occasion while being on the clock. I do not understand how it would be ok for respite workers to basically serve 2 purposes when they are being paid to serve 1.
I do not think she intentionally set out to do anything wrong. She was in a bad situation that Assa put her in.
Assa was, in effect, 'double dipping' off the medicaid dollars he got for respite. He's the one who should be held accountable. IMO.
I think CN got out while the getting was good and I am glad that she did.
I do not think she was fired.
Going forward with all the "family" respite workers, I hope Medicaid pays close attention to their billing!!!

jadedandcaffeinated

When they cut her hair short, they said on FB...’how do you like it.’ Someone said they like her with long hair better. P tore into that commenter and said that was a very hurtful thing to say. Why ask then?
I think it's wild how they tear into any commenter who doesn't say something the "correct" way. Like even if it's misworded or something but they mean well. They always assume the worst. Like a HUGE part of your fanbase is autistic..... you don't know if the person you're being mean to has autism and just didn't phrase something in the exact way you like. You ASKED. Like how do they not consider that?? I'm sure they've probably hurt a lot of well-meaning fans because they nitpick and never give them the benefit of the doubt.

• Heart

lovesis

VIP Member
Having Abbie announced the way they did truly shows that they think of her as a commodity not a person. Have they thought about their so called branding when abbie is 18 ... they seem to like to ignore the so called elephants in the room with all the sneaky backhanded things they have done coming out and seem to feel that they are so wonderful that the money will keep rolling in no matter what they do...one word IDIOTS
Asa reminds me of Jake Gyllenhaals character from the movie “NightCrawler”. The guy was a complete narcissist and would do anything to sell his recorded footage to news stations, so much so that he started setting up the scenes himself and used people along the way.

They have already started setting up scenes and playing their viewers. It’s not about autism anymore, it’s about how much footage they can get out there and profit off of.....and it also feeds their egos.

• Heart

Jenpude

Someone needs to write that in the comment section . Like- “ just remember when your in Disney spending all that money you still have a overdue child support payment to baby momma “! Please someone ! If I did they can see who I am I don’t know how to do it undercover ! Oh my god that would make my weekend !

• Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I can't believe Becca and Summer wore their worn out dirty vans to the event.... wear some sandals or something wow. Making a mockery of the whole thing.

And why tf didn't priscilla put a towel over her dress while doing makeup!??? The whole thing was just to show off limelife.
I should send this pic to limelife and ask them why tf do you spray it in the eyes to set make up. Tell them this is how their fing top sales person in the world did it to her own kid.

Attachments

Lumoss

When Asa asked Summer to grab towels out of the dryer..... Ugh, he was just standing there recording leak. Go get the towels yourself, she’s not your maid!!
even the house guests were doing more than him. But it's a womens job, you can tell the household is very sexist

Reactions: 12

jadedandcaffeinated

I can't wait for his tax info to be public in April. Where is all this money coming from, surely YT subs wouldn't cover nearly enough for this? Including the new house.
They're making a STUPID amount of money on patreon and from merch. I'd guess that's where the vast majority of their money is coming in from. The it's probably ad sponsorships, FB revenue, YT revenue, and last and least Limelife lol

They have 482 Patrons. With a 90% cut, they're taking in $867-$10,845. Even if it's 1/3 the potential they could be taking in, that's still $3000-$4000/mo from PATREON ALONE.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I look forward to watching the interaction between Assa and Lauren on the next few vlogs.
IMO there is definitely a spark between them and once a cheater always a cheater.
I believe these people mask these feelings by saying they are like brother and sister. Like they do with Summer and Isaiah.
#weirdos
#weshallsee

• Haha

lovesis

VIP Member
even the house guests were doing more than him. But it's a womens job, you can tell the household is very sexist
Another reason why I think it’s a bad idea for Summer to move in. She’s an adult non relative. A second woman in the house might have the potential to make Asa feel more dominant.

And yeah awkward. The wife of the Wee family (don’t know her name) actually brought him the towels and she asks “How many towels do you want” and he responds “I don’t care”. Not even a thank you. Then her husband runs outside to grab Asas coffee and ends up falling.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

jadedandcaffeinated

Yep all those tight pony tails will definitely be giving her a sore scalp or headaches. I have to wear my long hair down most of the time otherwise headaches will happen. I wonder if this is causing her pain and she can't express it.
It makes me kind of sick that they don't pay attention to any clues she might be giving that she's uncomfortable. I know that things like a headache or stomachache can absolutely ruin my day and make me not want to leave the house. Whenever she's upset or doesn't want to interact, they always push her or say she's being cranky or misbehaving. Best case scenario, they send her to her room. She's like a baby, she can't directly tell you what's wrong so you need to PAY ATTENTION. How many times has she tried, in her own way, to tell them she doesn't feel well and they just dismiss her and tell her to be quiet and sit on the couch?

My scalp hurts looking at her! She looked like she enjoyed having her hair brushed so she might like having it blowdried or getting a scalp massage before bed.... it would probably help her relax and wind down too.

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
Especially for someone who doesn’t have a job. I don’t understand how she says she was on a strict diet before she got her surgery because now she eats complete crap and doesn’t exercise.
You have to remember she does the TickTok videos for exercise 🤪 I can only imagine what her doctor thinks...

• Haha

Valentine

Ok, so I had a look at the Paddle4Autism Facebook page. I checked out the visitor posts and there is a post there mentioning a raffle. I went onto the person's facebook page and they seem to be a manager at Paddle4Autism. There are loads of comments on there by the person confirming how many entries various people have. I have yet to see any mention of FA or A or P in those comments confirming entry.

This is looking like another lie at present.

• Heart

TBrenner

Cilla wants 100k on so many of her social media platforms. She mentions it almost every video. I can’t believe I used to idolize this family, I even bought them all gifts to send for mail time and now they just sit in my house. I hope Abbie and Isaiah have better futures.