Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Hopefully it gets passed around to Dunkins to not allow it anymore. I'll be interested in seeing what businesses they try to schmooze next to sponsor them since it seems like after Dunkin sent that one care package that was kinda it.
Assa has a little tiny hard on for Dunkin.
He wants that sponsorship more than he loves Abbie, IMO.
The one they are meeting at in Kissimmee needs to reach out and stop it before it starts. Or at least inform the Asses that they need security and sign a waiver of liability.
Maybe someone here will give the franchise owner a call....hmmmm. 😋

Reactions: 12

zazaza

if the post on her Facebook with the picture of Abbie is not exploitation I don’t know what is. The comments on youtube are still the love fest as always. I read through all the comments and replies and they do remove most of the ones they don’t like. The one about the third child from last night is still there, I gave it a like but we’ll see how long it lasts.
The vlogs are less and less about Abbie, you just hear her shouting in the background and more about asa’s toys and Priscilla’s makeup and cooking channels. They are so wrapped up in what they have that they have totally lost sight of the reason they started. Asa is so self indulgent, just look at that drone feature he did (look how smart I am )
Has anyone else noticed how cilla is dropping the mask more and getting a bit agitated with her comments both written and verbal. I hope all this comes crashing down and soon.
it reminds me of some old vlog where Priscilla made a big deal about it being spa night for Abbie......only to have it turn out she was streaming the whole thing to sell some new skincare products.

• Wow

So so sad

As a fellow Autistic, I 100% agree. It enrages me.

There are many autistic people that don't like to be touched, especially light touch. How do they know this isn't bothering her and is then in turn causing her more distress and a reason to flee? It's like they know barely anything about their own daughter.
My child hates to be touched and we respect that. They don’t have a clue as to respecting boundaries and working with her limitations. I feel so bad for her.

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
And let this sink in....the paid by the State of FL respite workers (who are also tipped, gifted, & paid PA employee) are now continuing to KISS Abbie on the cheek & tell her they LOVE her. BOUNDARIES folks. Ima just enjoying my popcorn.

(btw, stash meant an expired bottle of low dose AD....hahaha...but your mention sounds intriguing...my kids & entire fam would freak out if mommy ate a gummy for SAD & pain relief so I haven’t gone there...yet) 😋

Monkey1651

VIP Member
I couldn’t help but laugh at their ceiling leaking. Serves those garbage people right. I’m sure he’s ready to kill someone from the roofing company.

• Haha

Kermy

VIP Member
Dunkin does not owe them anything.
Especially free space to take over one of their locations for a meet up.
It would be grand if corporate put a stop to that nonsense.
The group going today consists of 13 people. If just 13 rabid fans showed up, including their kids, that's quite a lot of tables to take up.
What if 50 people showed up? Not everyone can afford to buy a cup of 6.00 coffee and then buy doughnuts for their kids.
Assa sure ain't paying.
The hambeasts should pay to rent the space, should provide their own security and deal with any insurance liabilities.
IMO.
Dunkin franchises are NOT public spaces.
I agree..the amount of money a franchise is losing is crazy. You know a proper customer won't go near the place if they see a mob inside. Assa can say free publicity for dunkin all he wants but as that's in his head, they don't need his kind of publicity

• Heart

Baymaus

Chatty Member
We live in lovely Florida (I wasn't born here and I don't want to be buried here...) and hurricanes and weather are a big deal.
That band of weather they were dealing with went over where we live, too, and I was nervous. Tornado warnings and no basement to go to? Awesome.
That house is a money pit. All big old houses are. You fix one thing and another thing breaks. Plus they are near the river, which could flood.
We live in a boring cement block house in a boring neighborhood. No pool. We use the community pool. It needs to be updated. The eighties keep calling because their kitchen cabinets and lovely mauve bathroom tile are missing. But you know what the secret to having money is? You don't spend it on things that you don't need. If it isn't broken, you don't fix it.

• Heart

zazaza

can't help but laugh at their horribly leaking roof. they kept talking about how buying that house was an investment, and I'm all for restoring old houses, but they require a lot of money and TLC. and lord knows they aren't putting that money in the right place.

it's a huge house but also incredibly impractical for what they want. I know they think of that outside space as a place for a future caregiver (or Abbie in their wildest dreams), but it's a very small space, even if they add the kitchenette they keep talking about. only 3 bedrooms upstairs means that as long as they are keeping a room for Isaiah, which I imagine they'll do until he graduates college, the only guest room they have is that separate room. which means right now if anyone were to visit, they have nowhere to stay without kicking Summer out of her room. not to mention the bedrooms themselves are all relatively small vs. what else you can get for that price. and while it's great in theory for them to have a pool for Abbie, how often are they actually going to use it vs. the cost of its upkeep? the whole house is just a money pit.

Kermy

VIP Member
She is definitely gaining the weight back and it is coming on quick.. She was so much skinner before the holidays... The first place to look is the face and her face is starting to blow back up..

Oh and I totally don’t get why he couldn’t help her navigate! Seriously? A, put the camera away and help your wife!!! P, you should never be picking up a cellphone, if you are behind the wheel.. It is common sense!!
If that was the real reason ,yea right, there were 4 other adults in the car all with phones who could have navigated or maybe 5 since apparently Jamie Brown was there to witness it happening.
These people, I can't even UGH

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I got away from my toxic physically abusive ex-husband 37 years ago, with my then 20 month old son and 7 month old daughter. My parents were behind me and I went on to a 26 year career and also became a grandma 2 times over. I couldn’t have left without my folk’s help and I am eternally grateful. My ex died from matters unknown to me (I didn’t ask) almost a year ago. Karma. It always comes back somehow. Forgot to mention that I have been married to my wonderful second dear husband for 22 years.

Last edited:

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I got away from my toxic physically abusive ex-husband 37 years ago, with my then 20 month old son and 7 month old daughter. My parents were behind me and I went on to a 26 year career and also became a grandma 2 times over. I couldn’t have left without my folk’s help and I am eternally grateful. My ex died from matters unknown to me (I didn’t ask) almost a year ago. Karma. It always comes back somehow.
Glad you got away!!
Seems like there are quite a few women here who know a thing or two about sorry ass men and the common traits they have.
Picking out these traits in men comes 2nd nature to those of us who have lived with it.
We have wisdom on the subject. Some might even qualify as experts.
So when we describe behaviors that Assa displays, we speak with authority.
IMO.

• Heart

Valentine

Found it, thank you friends! The 🐖 is on a roll in there. Seems she keeps track of everyone that has slightly wronged her on YouTube...what a miserable life. Every time I see her scrolling on her phone, which is about 99% of the time, I’m thinking is that Tattle life? She is totally engrossed in whatever it is. 😂
Yep, I think the same myself. :ROFLMAO:

Glad you got away!!
Seems like there are quite a few women here who know a thing or two about sorry ass men and the common traits they have.
Picking out these traits in men comes 2nd nature to those of us who have lived with it.
We have wisdom on the subject. Some might even qualify as experts.
So when we describe behaviors that Assa displays, we feel that we speak with authority.
IMO.
I'm another woman with abusive ex's (2 of them). I've been left with PTSD. In a loving relationship now though, and have been for 6 years.

• Heart

Jenpude

All the latest comments on Abbys photo at the prom is saying “congrats on being crowned prom queen “! that’s all great and everything but what about the other kids at the school ? These parents must be sooo sick of the Moss family invading that School and making everything about them !!!!

• Heart

tiredofbs

Please support our dysfunctional family's vacations, over priced over rated expensive house dunkin habit, take out food because I am a total deadbeat idiot.

20200213_081933.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
That was a much more emotionally charged scene then pretending Abbie was picking out her prom dress .. How sad to lose CN .. she seemed to be real, kind and not delusional about where Abbie actually was. I noticed Asa and his camera weren't invited when they went out for hamburgers.. or any other time CN took Abbie out.. I liked that she called her "Sugar Pop"
Yassss!!! Their relationship was very sweet. CN never laughed at Abbie like her 2 new best friends and family do.

jadedandcaffeinated

I want to comment "Hey Asa, I'm planning my own meetup and want to do it at a Dunkin'! What kind of security do you use? Do you need any insurance? Do you just call the Dunkin' location?" And see what his excuses are

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I wonder why they have to have respite care while on vacation? Why cant Asa and Pricilla watch their own kid, and the Brazee family watch their own kid?
My thoughts exactly. I can understand the single mom having help, but all the others have plenty of support.