Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The third kid thing is blowing my mind. But, TBH, could you blame him for cheating? I'd be miserable around Priscilla, too.
You wouldn't be happy married to a woman who turned her self into a horses ass and got 2 million views of it on TIKTOK?! 😂
Also love your name lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Kermy

VIP Member
omg that's so fucking rude!!! The other parents are probably going to see, it's like they don't even care if people think they're rude
In their minds, what there is of them, they aren't rude, just being truthful and telling it like it is bro...ok you're pushing 40 assa take off the cap, the dollar tree sunglasses and stop already with the slang you're too freaking old to be using

• Haha

Piggylips

Him addressing it by calling it “gossip and lies” will be his downfall. If his channel does continue to grow it will be an even bigger mess for him eventually. Patience my friends. I’ve seen popular channels destroyed when the creator was caught in a lie. The more subscribers the more likely he will be to attract the truly evil people that exist on social media. The King of Trolls per say. We can see just by the few comments that are leaking thru on their various platforms that people are disgruntled. It’s easy to delete now but once those Troll Kings take hold his downfall will be inevitable. The fan base of his mostly disillusioned, low income woman won’t be able to back them up.

And to continue with the lies, the 🐖was just on a live. Someone asked her how much weight she has loss, she quickly respond, uh I’ve lost 95, I mean 96 pounds. That was it. Same 95lbs she has lost for the last two months. Probably the last time she was on a scale was 2 months ago.

Also beware of new members joining here. There have been times where the “offended” or name sake of the forum creates an account and tries to sway the conversation away from the reality. Thus creating a “traffic jam” of comments, so that when outsiders try to read thru looking fir the dirt, they get bored or lost easily.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Valentine

I think Asa is potentially a difficult man to be around, the way people are around him, how jumpy Isaiah can get and the way P looks at him. I've noticed how tired she is lately, she doesn't sound happy, cheerful or anything. She seemed to have more energy when she was larger. I think P is depressed right now.

Asa is most definitely narcissistic. The way he talks over everyone, it has to be him that's the focus. Abbie isn't the focus that's for sure. It's the Asa show and his amazing purchases, nothing more.

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Did anyone else catch when asa said the words "when summer was off the clock" in reference to abbie. I thought Summer was their PA and Becca was Abbies respite perdon. I really hope the state audits their respite billings

my thoughts exactly. no mention of "they said they were going, we had won these tickets, it all seemed to add up!" very odd thing to lie about.
He probably can't remember from one lie to the next

Wow the pissed look on Assas face when the girls started singing it’s a small world!
But figures the one ride younger kids enjoy and the king has decreed it a no go

• Heart

lovesis

VIP Member
Sorry, but I don't buy the pity party for P. Not one bit. She went from humble to a complete snob. There is only so much you can blame Asa for. Yes, he is a complete idiot but P needs to own this.
Someone needs to tell her she cannot apply make up properly, speak professionally, dance, cook or pretend very well when it comes to Abbie.
I have zero sympathy for her.
I have a sneaky suspicision that the bottom is going to drop out with this vlog. You can see and feel it.
Exactly. She has a huge disconnect from Abbie. I don’t think that can be excused by her supposed faulty relationship with Asa.

If having a huge disconnect from your child is something common amongst parents with disabled children, then talk about it.

She doesn’t get a mother of the year award from me. I never see her working with Abbie, playing with Abbie, involving herself in skill building with Abbie. She’s self absorbed and what matters to her is being #1 in every avenue but bonding with her child.

jadedandcaffeinated

I feel like a situation where you have a caregiver that young and inexperienced living with you would ONLY benefit you if you're looking to take advantage of them. Most families would be concerned about a college student having space and boundaries and being focused while they ARE working with the family. Anyone with good intentions would have seen a million problems with Summer living there.

• Heart

jadedandcaffeinated

Does this mean that he was behind one month.. December.. or is that 600 a monthly amount and he is behind many months? I agree that the baby mom should go for more since the Maass youtube fame .. seems like someone living in a half million dollar home would be paying more child support.
I saw on one of the documents that he had to pay something like $200ish monthly and about $600 in arrears for the current year I believe.

He was also "unemployed" at the time so they figured the support out on 35 hrs/week minimum wage. So unless something that we haven't seen has changed, he's still paying her NOTHING in support. Living the high life and sending less than $300 a month to your other child wow. that MAYBE pays for groceries. Nice job taking care of a child you helped create Asa.

Which do you think is bigger? His child support payment or his monthly Dunkin' budget?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
I'd love to read a Sociologist and Psychologist views on how people get so brainwashed and drawn in to a family they don't even know. It is an absolute phenomena on youtube. Social media and you tube are todays cults.

BTW....just thinking, once Abbie is an adult, she will be known as Miss Maass. Say it out loud. hahahaha

• Haha
After speaking to another person that also knew them about this whole third child thing they actually recalled Priss talking about it a long time ago. Talks about how he had left her for a short amount of time and she thought he had cheated. #dateyourspouse #relationshipgoals #myforeverboyfriend :sick: some of my favorite hashtags she uses now

• Haha
  • Heart

Valentine

I think they feel like they are part of these families or something, it's obsessive and unhealthy. The Maass can do no wrong in their eyes and any slight against them is jumped on en masse :sneaky: . It's probably similar to teenage girls obsessing over male singers in the 60s-90s. They would probably faint in A&Ps presence. Except these aren't young girls, these are grown women with kids and grandkids. Kinda sickening really. People are very weird.

my thoughts exactly. if it was something as simple as pressing go on the navigation, why wouldn't he just do it?? you know you're filming this, editing it, leaving that moment in - people will comment on it. that's what happens when you document your life to share with the internet!

I swear he leaves stuff like that in to stir drama.

jadedandcaffeinated

YES!

It makes me wonder if this is also to distract from IDD. If this would have been a reg vlog, it would have showed Abbies disinterest in the dresses and what it’s really like shopping with her. Even with the usual vlog style, there is a lot of cuts i. the video so most of the time we don’t see how Abbie truly reacts in certain situations.
I think there also could have been some value in saying "Some of this is just for the parents, and that's okay." That's an important message that a lot of people probably need to hear instead of pretending it means anything to her.

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
This is just plain mean I know, but...Becca and Summer in those awful dresses? They are young but look like 60 year old women in those ugly sack dresses. WTH?

• Haha
  • Heart

Shell_Bell

Ah yes King Asshat's Guide for American Families:
* cheat
* neglect to support lovechild
* act superior to everyone including family and offspring, demean the them regularly
* buy excessive everything, big boy toys, food, coffee, all the things
* always remember you know more than every human who ever graced this earth, be sure to remind everyone you meet of this. Daily. If not Hourly.
* pretend you care about your health and future, but waste all money on short term gain and only pretend to exercise and eat right for an hour or two at a time

what other wisdom can Sir Maass preach?

• Heart
  • Haha