Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

So so sad

My thoughts on today’s blog that blue dress is hideous so frumpy I cannot believe that is what they chose for her. The shorter green dress looked absolutely stunning and very age-appropriate she looks like she is wearing someone’s curtains in that blue frock. Must have been on super clearance shame on all of them for making her wear that out in public. Also when Priscilla asked her if she liked it she clearly said no! Then someone else told her she is going to look beautiful in it and she said no. Not one single brain between the four of them choosing that dress for her. So so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

uncannyvalley

I know EXACTLY why Asa edited this video the way he did. He wants it to go viral - Facebook, The Today Show, hey maybe Ellen will invite them on to chat. He thinks this is the video that will catapult him to stardom.

• Heart
  • Haha

tiredofbs

If they don't want to cut her hair then at least get her hair layered or tapered to give her some style and possibly some soft bangs.
Give her some dignity. Her hair is stragley and just there.

KateK

VIP Member
Ah yes King Asshat's Guide for American Families:
* cheat
* neglect to support lovechild
* act superior to everyone including family and offspring, demean the them regularly
* buy excessive everything, big boy toys, food, coffee, all the things
* always remember you know more than every human who ever graced this earth, be sure to remind everyone you meet of this. Daily. If not Hourly.
* pretend you care about your health and future, but waste all money on short term gain and only pretend to exercise and eat right for an hour or two at a time

what other wisdom can Sir Maass preach?
You forgot how to maximally exploit severely disabled child for your own fame and $$$$$.

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
February 2018, I was 204 pounds - at 5’3. I am now 117 pounds, give or take a pound or so. I did not have weight loss surgery, but log all my food everyday and count calories. It takes determination and very very little going off program. I have gained and lost too many times in my life and I know how the pounds can pack back on. I hope she can get some control back and stop the gaining from getting too much out of control. I know how difficult temptation can be, but it can be done.

• Heart

tiredofbs

I found this page and it talks about how autistic people are at risk of being exploited.
There is a spot at the bottom to send an email to the editorial team.
If someone here has some time to write something up and send to them, it would be great. I'm going to write something later.
It would get the ball rolling.

So so sad

Would Becca and Summer include Abbie in things they do with their friends? Why doesn’t Abbie have any friends her own age? Is it not likely for someone where she is on the spectrum not to have friends similar in age?

These are questions I should be able to ask them but they won’t answer. Cult members would probably attack me.
it’s very likely for someone on the spectrum not to have friends depending upon their limited abilities it’s not uncommon at all, especially if the person has Aspergers. We struggle with this all of the time. I don’t have a problem with Abby not having friends what I do have a problem with is all of the insisting that she does when clearly she cannot socialize at all. Someone liking you doesn’t make them a friend (aka summer). A friendship is a mutuality of common interests and conversation none of which they have so they need to be honest and just say summer loves her and that’s fine but it doesn’t make them BFFs by any stretch of the imagination.

• Heart

uncannyvalley

Would Becca and Summer include Abbie in things they do with their friends? Why doesn’t Abbie have any friends her own age? Is it likely for someone where she is on the spectrum to not have friends similar in age?

These are questions I should be able to ask them but they won’t answer. Cult members would probably attack me.
Abbie does not seem very interested in people in general. Unless they come with a fistful of Nature Valley Bars.

• Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Most of the children do look miserable. I think the little girls do understand were they are, and their senses are overloaded. I don’t know anything about the little boy but he looks like he is ready to run, however doesn’t look too unhappy. Abbie is probably perplexed as usual.

Last edited:

ChickenGeorge

Good morning everybody!!!!! Wishing you a great day!🍵😉
My granddaughter's sorority had 20 members including my granddaughter walk 20 young ladies down the red carpet at the Night to Shine event. She is a student at the University of North Florida in Jacksonville.

• Heart

lovesis

VIP Member
I don’t believe they won those Tickets from Paddle4Autism, and if they did what greedy people. 4 free Tickets to Disneyland when they can clearly afford the trip. I would have gave those to a less fortunate Autism family.

Kermy

VIP Member
Having Abbie announced the way they did truly shows that they think of her as a commodity not a person. Have they thought about their so called branding when abbie is 18 ... they seem to like to ignore the so called elephants in the room with all the sneaky backhanded things they have done coming out and seem to feel that they are so wonderful that the money will keep rolling in no matter what they do...one word IDIOTS

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
That’s true. I almost cried before she left and she handed Abbie her toy piano and Abbie played with it and was happy. I was like nanny noooooooo don’t leave. :(
That was a much more emotionally charged scene then pretending Abbie was picking out her prom dress .. How sad to lose CN .. she seemed to be real, kind and not delusional about where Abbie actually was. I noticed Asa and his camera weren't invited when they went out for hamburgers.. or any other time CN took Abbie out.. I liked that she called her "Sugar Pop"

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Thank you..this family just makes me crazy and I'm sure other ppl have noticed but Isaiah seems to now be turning to the dark side. I give App State a year at best, after all I doubt A and P will be sharing the DD gift cards fans send with him
Yep. I have noticed. Isaiah has no clue about real life. Those mountains will either make him or break him. Time will definitely tell which one it will be.
I just hope more and more people see the light and join in our discussions.
We gotta keep spreading awareness!

jadedandcaffeinated

Asa likes to pretend he's a responsible guy who does the right thing, but he's really just a dude who couldn't be bothered to wrap it, twice.

• Haha

tiredofbs

Stop letting her nap after school. Simple.
A&P get your asses out bed earlier on school days. They claim to be so smart, then use your damn heads and use common sense.
I also think that Asa shouldn't be laying with her at night when she can't sleep. Terrible habit.

jadedandcaffeinated

Happy, well-adjusted people who really think they're doing the right thing don't go on paragraph long rants calling out "haters" to defend themselves. Assa and Priss respond to whatever hits a nerve. You'd think being big bad youtubers they would have learned not to do that, but they're not that bright.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Assa wanted nothing to do with "small world" at Disney. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
It seemed to trigger something deep inside of him. 😆
Surely, our midget handed, dinner plate shaped headed, 5'9, 390lb YT star isn't sensitive about his SIZE, is he?. 😆😆
He was totally laying down the law about that shit being a NO GO for some reason. 😆😆😆.
I can't imagine what that reason is......😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

New Thread - Fathering Autism. Lies, Child Support & More

• Haha
Reactions: 13