Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Azora74

Add me to the list of people who used to like watching this family, until after they moved and they seemed to change. When they did the video on someone calling CPS on them, i found YTMD. Then this new scandal was talked about over there, and this site was mentioned! So glad too since this place is more active.
It makes me so sick and angry how they could be spending all that money between the cruise, that elecric car, and disney, but he couldnt pay his pathetically small amount on his child support. They must be hiding how much he really makes, and putting it under pigcillas name? It makes me wonder if thats one of the reasons they were going to a lawer recently. Trying to find out all the legal ways to hide money. Not just in the now, but if he dies, dosent the other daughter have legal rights to money too? I dont know how that works.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

KateK

VIP Member
This whole Summer and Becca thing is really weird and just seems off and fake. They are so overly involved.. all of them looking at her at once..I just would like to know what their deal is.

I think Abbie likes the extra attention..even tho it seems pretty fake.. but I dont think she enjoyed being restrained while painting the nails and toes..

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
A$a takes zero responsibility for anything, nothing is ever his fault. He seems to generally disrespect women and girls. It's covert on camera though, but we can see through the bs.

He's so deluded he probably doesn't believe third child is his.
Oh yes! I can only imagine how many times he has continued to say that the child isn't his, even after DNA says that he is...
unrelated to the rest of this thread, I hope she had a wonderful time!! and thank you for all your wonderful and thoughtful insights and for sharing your experiences on this forum!
Thanks! Yes, she had a wonderful time.. She stayed mostly in the sensory room, as the actual ballroom was way too loud for her liking. She loved hanging out though and did venture to the ballroom for the crowning and to eat..

Also, please note, if I don't answer for a short bit, I am usually busy with a child (or several of them).. I do try to come on daily basis and check out the new posts.. Sadly, that doesn't mean I can always answer but I will definitely try to..

• Heart

jadedandcaffeinated

I honestly think it's more a case of Asa being dominant and David being more of a passive guy. Asa is trying to be the Alpha male while he gets his "servants" to run around after him.
He does this a lot to the women in the house too. He loves playing the alpha male role, but it's pretty obvious he's a little beta boy in the real world lol.

• Haha

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
Not a single child looks happy. Every one of them is being restrained. Why push them for this. Take them somewhere without thousands of people that isn’t going to charge hundreds of dollars for the family to go to. Ugh. Why do they not think of these kids?
Woah. That picture speaks volumes to me...I'd be *terrified* if I were one of those kids, ad i did go to Disney and Universal myself about five years ago, and I remember finding the rides fun, but the crowds very noisy and one line for a ride was in a tunnel with strobe lights! I went into shutdown of course (I'm autistic) and my larents barely even noticed even after I pleaded with them lots of times for me to just wait outside. They didn't like the idea (I was about 15-16 at the time) and they thought it was unsafe. Fair enough of course, but the part that bugged me that day was how the "parent room" was all the way at the front! And for people who didn't want to go on the ride too..which means that all the parents and kids had to stand in a long line with lights everywhere and only sit down at the end, something I still can't wral my head around to this day. I remember all the noise too, but I also have hearing ads so can turn them down, and I'm one of the licky ones, given I can do that and talk if I'm starting to get overwhelemed....yet I don't think may of thses kids, if any, can do the same. These parents are completely ignoring them and their needs for themselves. Not to mention the therapy the Wee family, Lauren Brazee and Abbie's family do - ABA - is spoken out against and condemned in the autistic community by several autistic adults and bloggers for its attempt to try and make autisitc people mask and act normal to fit in and for not listening to them, their feelings, body language, personal space, sensory issues, learning styles and especially their developmental timeline, by rushing them to learn at the pace to neurotypical kids rather than with how their own brains work, etc. These parents and their families are so focused on themselves and their own egos that they fail to realise that they are failing their autistuc kids by not listening to autistic adults who have great advice and insights that could lift so many stereotypes and worries, but noooo...all for themselves only. I know being a parent must be hard, but they are making it even harder for themselves and are failing their kids big time.
All of this is only my opinion of course, but I've thought this for a long time. IS IT NOT COMMON SENSE TO JUST LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY THAT COULD HELP YOUR CHILD AND FAMILY WITH ACCEPTANCE AND SUCCESS?!! Rant over, sorry everyone 😂✌

Woah. That picture speaks volumes to me...I'd be *terrified* if I were one of those kids, ad i did go to Disney and Universal myself about five years ago, and I remember finding the rides fun, but the crowds very noisy and one line for a ride was in a tunnel with strobe lights! I went into shutdown of course (I'm autistic) and my larents barely even noticed even after I pleaded with them lots of times for me to just wait outside. They didn't like the idea (I was about 15-16 at the time) and they thought it was unsafe. Fair enough of course, but the part that bugged me that day was how the "parent room" was all the way at the front! And for people who didn't want to go on the ride too..which means that all the parents and kids had to stand in a long line with lights everywhere and only sit down at the end, something I still can't wral my head around to this day. I remember all the noise too, but I also have hearing ads so can turn them down, and I'm one of the licky ones, given I can do that and talk if I'm starting to get overwhelemed....yet I don't think may of thses kids, if any, can do the same. These parents are completely ignoring them and their needs for themselves. Not to mention the therapy the Wee family, Lauren Brazee and Abbie's family do - ABA - is spoken out against and condemned in the autistic community by several autistic adults and bloggers for its attempt to try and make autisitc people mask and act normal to fit in and for not listening to them, their feelings, body language, personal space, sensory issues, learning styles and especially their developmental timeline, by rushing them to learn at the pace to neurotypical kids rather than with how their own brains work, etc. These parents and their families are so focused on themselves and their own egos that they fail to realise that they are failing their autistuc kids by not listening to autistic adults who have great advice and insights that could lift so many stereotypes and worries, but noooo...all for themselves only. I know being a parent must be hard, but they are making it even harder for themselves and are failing their kids big time.
All of this is only my opinion of course, but I've thought this for a long time. IS IT NOT COMMON SENSE TO JUST LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY THAT COULD HELP YOUR CHILD AND FAMILY WITH ACCEPTANCE AND SUCCESS?!! Rant over, sorry everyone 😂✌
Sorry for all of my typos btw, only just saw but I was just trying to get it all out...:(

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
If they don't want to cut her hair then at least get her hair layered or tapered to give her some style and possibly some soft bangs.
Give her some dignity. Her hair is stragley and just there.
I think think the dignity ship has sailed for Abbie...they've shown that time and time again. And I have to say next time they say "quiet hands" to her I wish her quiet hands would lash out and clock one of them , after all accidents happen

• Haha
  • Heart

zazaza

he is trying so hard to evoke emotion with that vlog, and sadly, so many people are eating it up and claiming to be crying in the comments. he also ignored a chance to make an actually valuable awareness video - what is it like to go clothes shopping with her, did they do any ABA work to get her used to trying on clothes (which is imo different from just getting dressed in the morning, you're doing it repeatedly and looking at things like fit, etc), do they have any sensory issues with clothes that they have to keep in mind? but nope, here's just 5 minutes of trying to be artsy, and yes, coming off very creepy in the process.

I'm sure he will be, but I sincerely hope he isn't filming at the event. not just for the sake of everyone else's experience (and privacy) who is attending, but because...isn't the point to let her have a "normal" dance experience? would another family vlogger with a neurotypical 14 year old follow her around her school dance with a camera??

Morningstar

This made me so upset, “Abigail from Fathering Autism”. You literally couldn’t let them just say Abigail Maass? Any chance to plug the channel.
Every time I think they have reached the pinnacle of using Abby for their selfish benefit they not only raise the bar but shot put over it. I can't figure out if they take it as a challenge to see just how much they can use that poor child for their gain or if it has become their career choice. Either way I think the letters A-M-S-E and H have been removed from their alphabet because apparently the word shame is not in their vocabulary. Disgusting. The only time they let Abby have the spotlight is when they are filming her in negative light. If she is doing something good one of them jumps in front of the camera or distracts by flapping their yap. 😡

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
I thought Becca was going to be a buddy for someone..but she is glued to Abbie along with Summer... also I heard P say.. "did you tell them she was a youtube star"?/

• Sick
  • Wow

jadedandcaffeinated

Yep, I'm sure they mentioned it briefly before in one of P's cooking vlogs. Something like "He can get grumpy sometimes". He seems like the type of person that doesn't take orders from others well and will get defensive.
He acts like a petulant teenager. Loves to pout and be passive aggressive when he doesn't get his way. As soon as someone asks him to do something he's immediately defensive and rude. I can't imagine living with a manchild like that. He is so insecure in himself and tries to control every situation. He's built a world with young people and impressionable adults where he's an authority and in charge. That's why any time he has to interact with the real world (neighbors/other parents) he acts like a bashful, cranky child. He knows people outside his circle think he's weird and immature and you can tell it embarrasses him.

Also, imagine someone forcing HIM to go interact with and hug people he didn't want to. He won't even stay at a neighborhood party. But Abbie? She has to be touched and fawned over by all his adoring fans whenever he wants.

• Heart

lovesis

VIP Member
Its more like parading Abbie around. She doesnt want to be there, it gives Priscilla a kick to see people "look up to her" and Assa wants to be swooned over by autism parents for spreading the awareness.
Funny that they have no problem setting up meet ups to be “praised”, but when they went to their neighbors house he couldn’t even explain what he does for work, said it was awkward.

I get the feeling that they always have to be on top or above others and they can’t thrive in situations where they aren’t the center of attention.

• Heart
  • Haha
First post, but I have been following you all since the first thread.
Suggestion: FatheringAutism #4-It's a Small World After All...The Things.

• Haha

jadedandcaffeinated

The big issue here is that poppa A$a didn’t step up and pay child support for his daughter when he could. When Isiah gets older, he is going to meet her because that’s what siblings do. I’ve never been around a severe autistic person and their channel actually taught me a lot. Im not saying I agree with with their excessive life style, but at some point you need to admit that not everything is perfect and people make mistakes. Don’t be fake. Real people can see right through you.
This just reminded me... there's a vlog where they ask Isaiah if he ever wished he had a neurotypical sibling and he said he wishes he knew what it was like. Kind of breaks my heart now.

• Sad

Shell_Bell

Just a thought, I think the buddys' outfits were far more utilitarian than appearance focused. Long non-restrictive sacks with sneakers so if Ab makes a bolt they can run/react easily.

Stripe69

VIP Member
I dress younger than that and I’m 67! Yeah, I’m fucking old! 🤣

🤢
Haha me too and I’m an old bird at 63. They have over 1600 comments on the dress vlog and everyone says oh I’m crying and how can anybody thumbs down . Easy , just press the thumbs down button. It is so sickly how far up the maass’s arses they are, what wonderful parents they are and how Abbie chose her own dress. Not to be awful but she doesn’t know what bloody day it is. This circus is all about views and dollars for Billy Bunter and Hattie jaques. Anybody from the u.k. and is old like me will know what I mean. If not google them
All the best to everyone on our forum and keep up the good work.

• Haha
  • Heart