Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripe69

VIP Member
Evidently Abbie is now a chill teenager and can't relate to the younger kids .. per Asa

4 Autism families invade Orlando on their way to Disney. Abbie is no longer the smallest with the other kids around! She used to be as rambunctious as the rest of them but now she's a teenager and I'm pretty sure she doesn't relate to their lack of chill.
How ridiculous. They keep saying her behaviours are typical teenagers. If my teenage grandchildren snatched someone’s fries, they would be in trouble. The poor girl doesn’t know where she is or why. Everything they do is for their own benefit and not abbies.
blimp boy is laughing all the way to the bank.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Hotographer512

VIP Member
That golf cart is actually an electric car. It costs approximately $13,000 - $14,000.
A rich man's moped kinda. Mopeds are popular with people who have licenses revoked.
Lord knows Assa needs something to get around on since he keeps getting his drivers license suspended for one thing or another.
Let's not forget he bought that damn vehicle while his 3rd child was waiting on 500+ dollars in back child support payments according to the court record.
What a stand up guy!
Such a great dad!
/sarcasm

• Wow

So so sad

What I don’t understand is that they have a $250 Nespresso virtuo coffee machine with milk frother which makes the best coffee ever along with a other coffee pot and yet they go to Dunkin multiple times a day such a waste of money. Guessing they spend thousands upon thousands at Dunkin each year. And I am starting to think the only time she cooks is when she vlogs Because they seem to do a ridiculous amount of take out for someone who professes to love to cook. I have developed a true love for cooking over the last five years and during that time I have found myself eating out less and less because I want to try new recipes and have fun with my new hobby if she really liked to cook she would do it way more than once a week that she Vlogs if that much. It’s phony.

TBrenner

At 11:20 in today’s vlog he said the Wees are the ones who were first going to Disney. Then they invited themselves to tag along with everyone else. It doesn’t add up with them winning the tickets. Idk?

Reactions: 16

Jenpude

Honestly this is like amazing ! I can’t get enough of this thread !! Lol. perhaps that’s why Assa couldn’t ever get a job ? Too much trouble with the law perhaps ? He plays himself off like this great genuine guy who just wants to spread awareness about Autism ! He’s a phony!

• Haha
  • Heart

jadedandcaffeinated

I hope that the mom finds out how much they're making/spending and cleans them out. Leave enough for Abbie to have a good life with people who actually care and Isaiah to get through college. Assa and Priss need to spend the rest of their days working minimum wage in the service industry, far away from their children, to atone for how fucking rude they are to service workers and stealing money from fans and his 3rd child.

• Heart

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
If thses people had Abbie on a better schedule, I believe she would sleep better. I mean they go running out at night for coffee or to Walmart, would be better to keep her quiet as evening comes on.

This thing about always being late? I noticed early on about them taking Abbie to school late and thinking nothing of it. I feel that is extremely rude and just self centered. A teacher has to come out and get Abbie when they are late, and it probably disturbs the flow of the classroom to have someone come late all the time. People who are consistently late are self absorbed, inconsiderate jerks who thinks the world should adapt to them.

• Heart

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
Just adding my two cents...it doesn't take a Professional body language reader to see what's going on in that picture. These trips are for the parents, not the kids....they freakin' hate it.

Kermy

VIP Member
Nope. I used to feel sorry for Priscilla in the beginning before I saw how she responds to ppl, how she uses her channel for selling, how she is a part of a MLM scheme and uses Abbie to get ppl to join.
I don't think Priscilla's parents liked Asa from the beginning. Alot of women don't have a support system to help them leave, she probably did.
It's possible her feelings towards Abbie are resentment, Abbie being the "band aid" baby who ended up not being perfect . P is more concerned with keeping her 80000 followers happy on tik tok than her own daughter. I just wish they would accept Abbie for who she is and get her the needed services to help Abbie and not promote Fathering Autism

I bet Asa can’t find his Pecker ! It’s hiding under all that fat ! It’s totally tiny though guaranteed!😂
You know what they say about small hands and feet

• Haha

uncannyvalley

Asa, nobody gives a shit about your drone! "Good news, the drone is working." OH THANK GOD I WAS WORRIED SICK ABOUT IT.

• Haha

uncannyvalley

I want to have compassion for Priscilla, because my Mom felt she was stuck with my Dad. He wasn't quite like "Florida Man" to her. He was mean at times and dictated how we all lived. And the underlying tone was she couldn't leave do it didn't matter if she didn't like it. He is retired military and we call him Santini.
I have less and less empathy for P. Yes she was young when she met A. Yes they have Abbie. The more it all sinks in the more I think she stays because he cares for Abbie. She is a mess when he is gone, even with all the help. And she is so focused on Abbie being a "pretty girl." She wants a daughter with long hair who like getting her nails done. There is so much more to life.
I have said it before but I just can't help feeling sorry for Priscilla. She is not very bright, and she is controlled by Asa. I think she has been terribly depressed since Abbie was born and she is trying to live a more independent, fulfilling life. She finds no joy in her daughter, so she is trying to at least profit off her. She fakes everything, and she is bad at it: her cooking (again, only for the cameras), her "business" (MLM, hardly a legit "boss babe"), affection toward her daughter, interest in autism awareness, and so on. She is sick and tired of being an obese, depressed, autism mom. Summer and Becca make her feel like she has daughters she can take on Chick Fil-A runs without having to strap them in and listen to them scream. I can not help but pity the woman despite her poor decisions.

And yes, the screaming. I COULD NOT. So I really feel for them there.

As an aside, I am not autistic but I do have mild misophonia. Certain sounds drive me bananas, even with my own wonderful family. My poor kids had back-to-back colds last month, and even while I comforted them and cared for them the sound of their constant coughing and sniffling drove me INSANE. Don't get me started on my husband's sleep noises -- I wear ear plugs!!

(I just watched the saccharine prom vlog and am so frustrated. The only sad part to me was her wanting CN close to her. They make such a fuss about her missing people and she actually shows she's missed CN and they ignore it.)
Crazy Nanny wanted out of that toxic house, you could tell. She is not happy with that family.

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I lost most of my hair due to chemo. I had very long hair prior, which I had styled every week, and it fell out in clumps. It is finally growing back. I may have 1/4 inch at the present. You know what - I don’t care anymore. Its only hair and it will grow back.

• Heart

Valentine

Yeah. Pissed me off too.
I was thinking this was at her school then educated myself a little.
Assa probably filled out paperwork with Fathering Autism in it.
Couldn't he just for one night just focused on Abbie?
The evidence says no.
Assa is such a prick.
IMO
Yeah I thought it was through her school also. There was little to no info on what "Night to Shine" actually was so that people who have a child with special needs could find out more if they wanted. From some quick googling some places that do this have limited spots, for example the UK one has 50 spots only.

Totally awful how they are effectively erasing Abigail like that "Abigail from Fathering Autism". She isn't a YT channel, the night was about HER not them, nor their exploitative channel. Yes she has special needs, but she's still a human being with a name not a selling point. The family just get worse and worse and worse with every video. Maybe I'm just noticing the faults more as I'm aware how bad A&P actually are as parents.

• Heart

MarySusan59

I wonder why they have to have respite care while on vacation? Why cant Asa and Pricilla watch their own kid, and the Brazee family watch their own kid?

• Heart

Piggylips

She’s so fake lol
Notice how they have to forcibly hold her arms and legs. That’s called restraining. Like when you have to give a toddler medication or do something the child finds unpleasant. Painting a child’s nails should be a pleasurable experience. She holds still to get her hair brushed. Obviously she didn’t like the nails getting done, it was for them not her. Bunch of sick f**ks. Spa day was more like let’s torture Abby day for video content day.

• Heart

jadedandcaffeinated

omg I can't STAND when people let their dogs just bound out of the house at guests. especially a child that's smaller than Maverick!! I'd be overwhelmed and pissed.

Asa is so fucking rude barking orders about towels and buckets. How about YOU run around and get them?? I'd be mortified yelling at my guests to help with that. And his coffee....he's such a mess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I feel like CN has been caregiving a very long time. She knows Medicaid billing rules. Asa coerced her to make art for them to sell for profit at least twice prior to the December ornaments.
CN was on the clock doing it and she knew this wasn't cool. But she didn't question it because she loves Abbie.
How can she possibly turn out 100s of ornaments and watch Abbie at the same time? We know Abbie did not make them. I'm sure that was extremely stressful for CN. Having both hands in paint and having to chase Abbie at the same time. Could you imagine? Especially at her age!
CN probably reached her limit with those hambeasts after that and this new opportunity with another family came along and she jumped on it.
Of course after 2 CN respite visits there was still many many more ornaments to make! The ravenous fans were chomping at the bit for them!! So they enlisted the help of 🐖cillas mom and step dad to turn out the rest of the ones they could buy. It would be interesting to find out if they got paid as respite workers for their help.
Assa will be covered next year with ornaments. He's found a way to have them mass produced and shipped out by some online store.
I bet they will cost more than $5.00 this year. Most likely 15-25.
I would love to sit down with CN and have a conversation.
I believe that she has the answers to the majority of our questions.

Reactions: 15