Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Having Abbie announced the way they did truly shows that they think of her as a commodity not a person. Have they thought about their so called branding when abbie is 18 ... they seem to like to ignore the so called elephants in the room with all the sneaky backhanded things they have done coming out and seem to feel that they are so wonderful that the money will keep rolling in no matter what they do...one word IDIOTS
I love how you said this! 100% truth IMO.
Every single word.

Reactions: 5

Kermy

VIP Member
So if it’s true she understands signs. She signed “All done” when they were downstairs and everyone was looking at her dress, she also signed “all done” when they were putting on her makeup.

I don’t know why it can’t just be one or two ppl at a time helping her. She’s probably overwhelmed by all the voices and people all gawking at her at once.

AND PRISCILLA SPRAYED THAT SETTING SPRAY RIGHT IN HER EYE!!

And what was with Asa opening the vlog mentioning Summers hair. Creepy. They act like she’s a teen. She’s an adult!
That whole situation is creepy

Back when they were in their old house, just before their trip to California, they said they put together a new toilet training plan for Abbie and were going to work on it during summer. Then after all their vacations and moving, they never mentioned it again. My theory is that the insurance company (not sure if it is private insurance or Medicaid) denied more ABA hours. ABA isn’t ‘forever’ - it’s only while the person is progressing, and Asa said she regressed in toileting. It’s really too bad because it will limit her options when she is out of school if she is still in a pull-up; employers and community programs expect independent toileting. It is also a major risk factor for abuse if a worker needs to change a pull-up.
I was thinking this, one of the last regular vlogs I watched was this one they hyped up Abbie gaining independence and would stay strict. I actually thought fair play but then they went silent and never mentioned it and she’s still in pull ups its so sad :(

jadedandcaffeinated

It’s weird that they are so open about their location, where they shop, where they live, their planned trips, etc. You would think they’d be more cautious, especially with a non verbal child.
It's getting to the point where they really need some security or a barrier at their meet and greets.

Valentine

Unfortunately I don't think he will ever have a life of his own. Guilt is a powerful thing and they seem like the type of ppl who probably use it on him alot.
Sadly, I agree. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree as they say.

I do hope we are wrong and that he does find his own way, it's needed. P has this whiny voice when she wants something. If something were to happen with them health-wise then you know for a fact Isaiah will be back on the first plane from where ever he is. I wonder if he's involved in this lawyer guardianship thing? They mentioned they were going to speak to lawyers in one of their vlogs recently. Interestingly Isaiah is now 18. Did they get him in before he leaves and says no?

Reactions: 4

Stripe69

VIP Member
Baumaus...I’m sorry to hear about your Dad having Dementia. My Dad is early 70’s & had to go back for more testing & supposedly he’s ok, but just some mild cognitive stuff so far. It’s worrisome. Sounds like your husband is a saint & that it’s all coming together w/ the car. Cars, clothes, knickknacks, etc..everything should just be saved in photos rather than kept, but easier said than done. My house is a work in progress.😋

Still not that caught up yet, prob won’t ever be because this page flies now, but just wanted to say that I’m accepting the fact that there will be a bronze statue made of Asa one day, maybe even a town named after him...y’know, because that’s how frikking sick in the head these cultist YT fans are these days.

And things my husband would NEVER mention: a sewing kit, alterations, safety pins....like what??? He’s not embarrassed? 110% now realize he’s undoubtedly in the closet. lmao

Has Priss ever lifted a finger??? She just drives him around like, yeah, that’s what I have to do for my adulterer husband w/ another kid. She reached for the donuts instead of leaving him. And he kept enabling her. Maybe would’ve left him if Abbie was typical. Maybe schmaybe. What a headache situation.
He is sooo gay

I have noticed that he has spread this prom thing over 4 videos, choosing the dress, spa day, getting ready and the next will be the prom. All were quite short videos so he could have made just one. All about the money fat boy.
Last nights vlog over 900 comments and no negative ones hmmmm.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Charlottebug

Where is everyone finding these public records on the third child?
I can't seem to find a website that will let me see them unless I pay. I'm in Canada, not sure if that matters.
Can someone send it to me? I'm just really curious about how similar the daughter looks to Abbie. Not going to exploit her, I promise.

Baymaus

Chatty Member
I have a question about autism. P said that autism is not an illness. I have always viewed it as an illness or a disability, because it has had that effect on my brother's life. If my view is incorrect, I want to change it.

Valentine

I think it's creepy that Becca tagged along when she really wasn't needed at the event... Her and Summer's attachment to Abbie and that family is inappropriate.
I had a look at the Jacksonville Night to Shine 2020 site.

It states;

Each prom guest will receive two (2) wristbands that will admit parents/caregivers into the Respite Room event

Soo, why were there four of them there? A&P, Becca and Summer? That's double the allocation allowed?

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
She grabbed her fries and they called it “super cute”
that was sarcasm...

Isaiah ..the only adult realizes this restaurant is not appropriate for Abbie and the other kids..while P checks out her Tic Toc and is oblivious to surroundings.
Quick clip, but i think she was biting herself too. That’s why Isa. looked freaked. Sad thing is that she’ll only learn to freak out more & more to manipulate her surroundings. I wonder if she’ll need near comatose meds to leave the house in a few yrs.

edit: oops...i now see that was already mentioned

Last edited:

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Does anyone watch Without A Crystal Ball on youtube or follow her on other platforms? She may be a good person to out the family on a bigger scale than just putting up comments on vlogs that'll just get deleted.
I've seen her vlogs.
I thought the same thing but didn't see a way to contact her.
She would have a great time studying the mAsses. 😆

jadedandcaffeinated

I wonder if the his child's mother has limited activity with him and he'll try to exploit his relationship with her when she turns 18. It would make great clickbait.....

LUZZb

Actuall
That is fine no one here likes Asa. However how would explain in a court why you have images of children saved to your computer and searches which you have shared to a forum! How do you think this may if not already affected a innocent child at such already awkward time in her life! You will do more harm than good. You know the facts, so be the better person for the child’s sake. This child may not know - she may have a ‘father’ already and could find out through image search to this forum etc. I think it is weird and wrong if not illegal (which I am sure it is to share children’s photos). Hate on Asa all day long but this child deserves dignity and privacy. At the end of the day it is no ones business if we are being honest with eachother.
It's blacked out and can't be reverse searched, all you can see from the pic is hair colour and face shape. Additionally, it's taken from a public source, I needed zero logins or permissions to access it, so not sure how a court could possibly care. If everyones gonna get their panties in a knot over a facial outline that can't be easily traced, I'll delete it, but don't really see the issue as is.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I find it amusing that they claim they don't have friends and blame it on the Autism.
They never did have friends, IMO.
If they did have even 1 friend, that friend wouldn't ghost them over having a kid with Autism.
Friends are friends.
Liars are liars.
Blamers are narcissistic, lying assholes.
Who have no friends!!
IMO
#stopblamingeveryrhingwronginyourlifeonAbbieandautism
#shedoesnothaveautism.
#shehasIDD.

Valentine

The girls (Summer and Becca) went as volunteers, just like Isaiah. Summer and Becca would have been assigned to 1 child/adult, not necessarily Abbie either... A & P would both have been given a wristband to the Parents/Caregiver’s room... But, Abbie wouldn’t have had 2 volunteers and it would have been any one of the volunteers and not necessarily either of the girls she knew..
Ah I see, thanks for clearing it up.

I notice they still haven't addressed why P is the one always driving. Not that they will, they want to perpetuate the myth that they are perfect humans when they are the opposite or that. Wonder if they will ever do a live vid in the near future? That could be interesting.