Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uncannyvalley

Did you see the woman at the meet up blowing bubbles towards Abbie with a huge grin on her face. Abbie has not a clue wtf is going on.
Then they went to that restaurant which was obviously a sensory overload for the kids. I love how Wee family mom was rubbing her daughters back and comforting her. Abbie is so confused by all the stuff that’s going on around her.
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?? Crazy bubble lady!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

KateK

VIP Member
He is sooo gay

I have noticed that he has spread this prom thing over 4 videos, choosing the dress, spa day, getting ready and the next will be the prom. All were quite short videos so he could have made just one. All about the money fat boy.
Last nights vlog over 900 comments and no negative ones hmmmm.
so none of the rabid fans noticed p sprayed Abbie right in the eyes!

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Omg 32 second mark did he just say down to her as if commanding a dog to do a down position? Just when you think this can’t get any worse it always does, it’s way beyond sad! And what the hell did he need sunglasses for it’s cloudy out? Just when you think you cannot be shocked anymore it just shocks you all over these two are absolutely gross! And at the 540 mark piggy really? You have guests in your home and you are so immersed in your phone completely, it’s very awkward to even watch! So rude!
Bigger question is WTF is he driving for. Yup he reads here, big ole FU to everyone.

• Heart

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
Not really read up yet (I quickly scanned) but are you sure you want to give them free advertising for someone who could potentially do a story on them? Because they have a PT B&B Circus act, anytime their vlog is shared, their only going to get more clicks, views, & money. They’re laughing all the way to the bank.

Also, I believe she had a gastric sleeve surgery where they cut & remove part of the stomach. It’s not just a band holding back the larger stomach, if that’s what a band does? She can restretch her stomach though....which has allowed her to eat larger portion sizes again.

Stripe69

VIP Member
so none of the rabid fans noticed p sprayed Abbie right in the eyes!
That’s the only negative comment I saw and it was ignored

Yep, what Stripe69 said. My husband is a saint, but he also has a lego room where normal people would have a den.
My husband is a metal detectorist and people think he’s strange but he definitely doesn’t sew haha

• Haha

Marky

I seem to recall in a video where they were making plans for Abbie's financial future and her care, that they mentioned that Isaiah and Summer would have equal say in what takes place with Abbie. I don't recall the exact details and don't feel like searching for it. Maybe Summer will be the caregiver if something happens to Isaiah. I can't imagine saddling a person with that responsibility that isn't even in the family. Someone correct me if I am wrong in my memory.

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
Looks like they were successful at bombarding another Dunks ! Poor Abby looks just petrified
Poor Girl.. Is that all the people that showed up to meet all 3 families? Talk about a let down and a half.. I really think DD needs to stop these, quickly because of this alone.. If you want to get a picture, go outside...

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I’m not gonna comment a lot on this issue. But some women/men can’t get away from their toxic partners. It took me over a year before I finally cut all ties. I kinda do feel sorry for her if he treats her plus the kids terrible.
I totally get that - been there done that and the majority of reasons women don't leave, is money.
This is not an issue for 🐖.

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
Baumaus...I’m sorry to hear about your Dad having Dementia. My Dad is early 70’s & had to go back for more testing & supposedly he’s ok, but just some mild cognitive stuff so far. It’s worrisome. Sounds like your husband is a saint & that it’s all coming together w/ the car. Cars, clothes, knickknacks, etc..everything should just be saved in photos rather than kept, but easier said than done. My house is a work in progress.😋

Still not that caught up yet, prob won’t ever be because this page flies now, but just wanted to say that I’m accepting the fact that there will be a bronze statue made of Asa one day, maybe even a town named after him...y’know, because that’s how frikking sick in the head these cultist YT fans are these days.

And things my husband would NEVER mention: a sewing kit, alterations, safety pins....like what??? He’s not embarrassed? 110% now realize he’s undoubtedly in the closet. lmao

Has Priss ever lifted a finger??? She just drives him around like, yeah, that’s what I have to do for my adulterer husband w/ another kid. She reached for the donuts instead of leaving him. And he kept enabling her. Maybe would’ve left him if Abbie was typical. Maybe schmaybe. What a headache situation.

Last edited:

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I've wondered this too. If Isaiah isn't in therapy right now, they're really doing him a disservice. They definitely all need it, but they strike me as the type who think it's woo or a waste of time. Asa especially.
They pay for an app for Isaiah to text some "counselor" about his problems!!!
Now THAT is f'd up on all levels.
IMO

Stripe69

VIP Member
Haha when he got the littles ones nose and then said look what my cute kid does, and Abbie aggressively grabs a whole handful of fries, haha 😂
Why does she do that, it’s not as if they don’t feed her. They let her get away with too much.

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
Just wanted to say that I think he needs to be honest about his affair & other child. We know he either cheated or they had broken up....& whoops, maybe his super cool sperm just broke every birth control (or not) barrier to win the ovulation egg. (picture sperm w/ his blue sunglasses, your welcome).

But I don’t think we should be asking more than once or twice a day, if even, on their YT ch about the 3rd child. Our title alone says it all. We are free here to express our disdain for child (esp special needs child) exploitation. This is a definitely an unusual situation to hear about a hidden child. Just reiterating that we should be careful posting about the situation. However, he is the one trying to live a double life on the all too profitable social media avenues. Gross.

• Haha
  • Sick