Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
I have a question about autism. P said that autism is not an illness. I have always viewed it as an illness or a disability, because it has had that effect on my brother's life. If my view is incorrect, I want to change it.
In the FB group Autism Inclusivity and bloggers such as The Aspergian they say that it is viewed as a disability but 'different not less' is the motto ;) I'd check out the page The Aspergian if I were you because they could explain it better than me lol...I'm not 100% sure haha but those are opinions I've seen :)

I'm autistic and I have to say it's definitely not an illness or a disease. It's simply a different wiring of the brain
Ditto!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Valentine

I wonder if Abbie has some form of hypermobility in her joints? It's seen more frequently in autistic people than the non autistic population.

I've seen the way she contorts herself as a stim and it looks like she might?

Could be causing her pain and fatigue. I would hope they would notice if she subluxes but who knows with A&P

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Is there any evidence for them being alcoholics? I don't doubt it I've just never noticed them drinking much
🐖cilla mentions her wine in several vlogs.
After her surgery when Lauren Brazee visited they were drinking white Russians. Wine and vodka is her jam.
Assa has a new found love of expensive drinks made with Bourbon or some dark liquor. I think Brazee turned him onto it.
If people come over...they consume alcohol.

lovesis

VIP Member
Of course Asa is laying on the floor holding Abbies foot so they can dry them with a blow dryer because in 2020 there are absolutely no products made for fast drying :rolleyes:.

lovesis

VIP Member
This is just plain mean I know, but...Becca and Summer in those awful dresses? They are young but look like 60 year old women in those ugly sack dresses. WTH?
Omg TY.

I find it creepy as hell.

The fact that they are made to be Abbies best friends and then pulled out those ugly dresses mixed with their beat up Vans shoes to accompany her to prom.
Pic for those who haven’t seen

• Wow

zazaza

I can only hope that it's been adjusted to reflect their current income. like @jadedandcaffeinated said he was initially ordered to pay $236 a month because he was unemployed at the time (2010). in 2013 he was still paying that amount monthly according to the enforcement order, but that was before their youtube money.

eta sorry @LUZZb didn't see your post saying the same thing!!

Last edited:

Glowfish

I wonder How much of their YouTube money and all their other revenue they are reporting for tax purposes. They seem like the type that would cheat.
hey Abby Lee Miller got caught cheating, maybe they will too.

Umm how is it legal to operate a drone near power lines seems like ASSa didn’t even care that he could have caused a lot of problems for a lot of people not that they care! But seriously is it illegal and can he get in trouble with his local police if they see the footage, not to mention flying it over open roads!

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Did it say what the terms are? I’m not defending them in any way but there could be a possibility he does see this child but she’s just not a part of the vlogs. It would throw their whole channel off if they were to mention this child because then he becomes an adulterous person who had a child with someone else while married.
I think it just said joint custody. So apparently he's free to see her if he wanted to.
It definitely would throw their channel off if they publicly acknowledged the child. 😆. In all the ways. 😆😆

Stripe69

VIP Member
Ah yes King Asshat's Guide for American Families:
* cheat
* neglect to support lovechild
* act superior to everyone including family and offspring, demean the them regularly
* buy excessive everything, big boy toys, food, coffee, all the things
* always remember you know more than every human who ever graced this earth, be sure to remind everyone you meet of this. Daily. If not Hourly.
* pretend you care about your health and future, but waste all money on short term gain and only pretend to exercise and eat right for an hour or two at a time

what other wisdom can Sir Maass preach?
I couldn’t have said it any better. Well done, you nailed it.

TBrenner

Umm how is it legal to operate a drone near power lines seems like ASSa didn’t even care that he could have caused a lot of problems for a lot of people not that they care! But seriously is it illegal and can he get in trouble with his local police if they see the footage, not to mention flying it over open roads!
I haven’t read anything about power lines. But it is illegal in Florida to film other people and their houses with a drone without their permission. Which Asa has done multiple times.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I'll have to respectfully disagree about her not having autism. To me, she clearly DOES have autism. It's just not her primary diagnosis IMO. She has profound IDD which her parents almost completely ignore. Lots of families out there have children with both IDD and autism; I think they actually would do much more good and help people if they acknowledged and discussed both.
I believe most came to the same conclusion as you. About being acknowledged, they live in denial and blame many behaviors on being a “teenager.”

LUZZb

Yes. Definitely reminded me a bit of a less obese A.
Completely, I found a photo of each of them with the same head tilt and smile and put them next to each other, you could nearly faceswap it and not be able to tell.

Last edited:
  • Wow

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
One thing I can tell about summer and Becca is that they’re natural caregivers and they care a lot about people, especially non nuerotypical people, which is not a bad thing. I’m a teacher and I love what I do, I care about my kids and probably do more for them than a “normal” person would. I buy them gifts at holidays and make sure they know I love them.
I also think they’ve been groomed by Asa and 🐷cilla and THATS why they’re always around and don’t have a life beyond them.
Becca has a boyfriend and I think it’s incredibly weird she’s constantly at their house so late doing homework and eating dinner etc...if summer and Becca are actual friends they should try hanging out at becca’s house
It’s obvious now it’s all for the vlog material. Those girls better be getting a large cut of the checks! So gross. How could any of them feel good about this exploitation of Abbie. Becca’s relationship must not be a strong one, because it’s as if she’s living w/ Summer now. Awkward!