Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I really wonder if his baby momma even knows about his YT money.
You would think she would file an order to amend the support order if she did.

Reactions: 5

Noir Fan

VIP Member
On last nights vlog somebody called out the wee mum for letting her child climb on furniture with her shoes on and the Maass squad pack started. I agreed with her and did the thumbs down on all the other comments. I just felt like stirring the pot a little. Haha
I was aghast at the feet on the furniture.

lovesis

VIP Member
They accepted Summer more than his own child.

But then again we don’t know, maybe they tried and the mom didn’t want to. Who knows.
I explained this to a friend and she said if the mom didn’t want Asa involved, he could have went to court and tried for some sort of custody??

I’m not sure how that works when the child lives in a different state.

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
It's this one

OMG...she’s my hero!!! I’m assuming that you read here Stephanie. You brought up quite a few points that myself & others have made! 😍

Also, I rem when Brandi said for Abbie to make eye contact when Asa said she has a hard time w/ that. I think he was referring to ‘in general’ & Brandi was still doing her job as an ABA therapist, but maybe it’s not so much therapy? I rem how hard that was for my fam member to make eye contact. It’s still uncomfortable for this person. I’m high sensory & my own mother made a joke about a new hug rule where we count to ten! I laughed it off & hardly cooperated. My oldest is def high sensory. From the 1 vid I’ve seen, I believe I can relate to Stephanie & how she thinks.

Just thought I’d mention that when my child was at a ped neuro as a toddler, she showed my husband & I a book about how father’s seem to be the one to carry ASD genetic traits. I forget the name of the book though. We weren’t sure if our child was on the spectrum. But likely just high sensory. My fam member w/ high functioning Asperger’s & ADHD was 7 at the time, so we were getting a clear picture of ASD & how it affected my parents. Bless them for adopting! The drug addicted birth mother wouldn’t have been able to handle the situation.

Last edited:

Hotographer512

VIP Member
They said in vlog that they moved to the new neighborhood because there was so much more for her to do. Based on the vlogs, she's doing less than she was at the old house. A&P appear to be sedentary, so maybe they just don't get how good it can feel to take a walk and move around. Even when they're "active" they are on scooters or in the golf cart.
All they do is fn lie.IMO.
Liars and drunks. IMO.

• Wow

Stripe69

VIP Member
I'm surprised they did the surgery for her at all. A friend of mine had it done and part of the screening process was working on emotional eating and learning healthier eating habits. I'm sure you can lie your way through the process and maybe it is possible to make temporary changes to impress someone without really addressing the issues.
I struggle with keeping my weight from going up. I currently wear a size 14 and it is a struggle to keep that from changing. It is lifestyle (sedentary) and while I eat healthy most of the time, when I fall of the wagon, I fall hard. Also, cheese is like crack for me and that doesn't help at all. So I get the struggle. I don't get the pretending and denial of something that is plain to see.
Not only am I an old bird, i am a big bird as well. I have been more or less confined to bed for the last few years and it has led to weight gain. I’m not making excuses but I am unable to exercise . As I have always been slim it has been difficult adjusting but I have learned to accept it. However if a person has surgery because they are too lazy to diet and still can’t keep the weight off, there is no excuse. If she got off her fat arse once in a while it would help.

• Heart

Lumoss

Asa is setting a great example for Isiah with the whole third child, with child support payments and in general taking responsibility. Must be why Asa over does the autism parental role and why Pricilla keeps herself busy while both trying to look good. Asas parents have been through a divorce so he should know what it's like being a step child. How disgusting. And like someone mentioned, it's one thing for your spouse to cheat and then father a child but it's another to sit back and let your spouse pay bare minimum in child support and not see that said child.

This would tarnish their "we are good people' image. Would love for them to hurry up and address it. I want to see how they spin this

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I think there also could have been some value in saying "Some of this is just for the parents, and that's okay." That's an important message that a lot of people probably need to hear instead of pretending it means anything to her.
Yeah but that would require them being decent human beings and truthful.
They will never be either. IMO.

Jenpude

I started to click on alot of their fans profile pictures to get a good look at what we are dealing with ...... I don’t wanna sound terrible but most of them are women who look a little rough and either they have autism or their child has autism ....

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Does Abbie own a single pair of socks? Again I ask how does she know right foot from left foot?
I don't know if she has socks. Her brother has excessive pairs. It's Florida. Socks are optional I guess.
I'm not convinced that she actually knows left from right.
Numerous times she's seen putting shoes on the wrong feet in the car and Assa prompting her to correct it.

jadedandcaffeinated

That would be a serious safeguarding issue for all the vulnerable kids and in no way should he be allowed to film. Where I am, parents are not allowed to record anything in regards to school performances/dances. It all must be done and organised by the school. Some parents also tick a box saying "I do not want my kid filmed/photographed".
They've filmed in the classroom and at multiple holiday programs so I'd be shocked if they don't film this. It's a shame.

• Sad

Jenpude

Maybe Pigcilla always being on her phone means she’s one step ahead of everyone and is working on leaving Asa ? That wouldn’t benefit her though Asa is the main caregiver and she couldn’t bare to be a single mom ! Hmmmm unless summer quit school to become Abbys full time caregiver? Hmm? Pigcilla is not going to do well with the shit hitting the fan and their fans finding out about her deadbeat hubby !

Lol. That’s my comment. He blocked me on my original account so I created a new one.
Eline97 omg that’s fantastic ! Longer it stays up the more people will see ! I’m sure Asa’s heads spinning and he can’t keep up with the negative comments specially if summer is at school all day 😂😂👍👍

lovesis

VIP Member
That would be a serious safeguarding issue for all the vulnerable kids and in no way should he be allowed to film. Where I am, parents are not allowed to record anything in regards to school performances/dances. It all must be done and organised by the school. Some parents also tick a box saying "I do not want my kid filmed/photographed".
They recorded the Father Daughter dance

• Sad
  • Sick

KateK

VIP Member
OMG.. have you all seen Abbies art T-shirt .. with her photo inside the pocket... that is so sick.. its disturbing.. They are trying to make coin off her any way they can and those fans have some kind of unhealthy attachment to this family and to Abbie.