Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they mention Nala at all in this video? I'm sick of watching them and I'm really wondering if they're boarding her or if they're gonna leave her alone and have someone feed her. Both sad options for cats honestly. Though I'm sure Nala will appreciate the first couple days of peace.
Last fall I had to go to a 3 day seminar on 12 hrs notice. (long story) In short, I had to leave my 2 cats unattended...thankfully I already use automatic feeders and water fountain dishes that hold a week or more so I knew they wouldnt starve but was worried they would be lonely. Shouldnt have. I used my NEST cams to check in. They were partying like rockstars. Cat toys all over. Caught them on the counters which I thought they stopped doing years ago. Saw one climbing and swinging from a curtain. I got back, and frankly they seemed quite annoyed to see me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The leg humpers and the Maass spokesperson Amanda Lee are being stupid again

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well #autismprincess likes the RV, they didn’t say we hope Isaiah likes it. What would they have done I’d she didn’t like it, cancel the trip.
We have only seen a few minutes, let’s get to day three and watch the tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Boy. Its a cute little RV for average size people, but not A&P. P cannot fit at that table comfortably, no way.
We already know that P said they had little sleep the first night. I bet we wont see that, but all I can picture is Abbie boomeranging around that small space while honking. I hope they werent parked too close to others....can you imagine seeing that thing rock and hearing the noise and wondering wth was happening in there? LOL
I wonder if trying to get Abbie sleep on the table bed had anything to do with it. Prob would have been best she sleep in the big bed with Priscilla.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1592696532396.png

I know this humper did not have the nerve to compare Asa Maass to the great Clark W. Griswold. Those are fighting words. :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
By the sounds of what everyone is saying and behind the scenes on Facebook and Instagram they are having a miserable time in the RV 😊 but can guarantee whatever RV vlogs they post they will be all happy big fake smiles trying to fake it for the camera like they always do 😂 Couple of vlogs ago asa said when Isaiah is at college and summer gone too, they can go for trips with just Abbie. There is no way they will be doing that, if they're already annoyed with Abbie and they have summer and Isaiah along to help. If they do go for trips later with Abbie alone, it's only for the vlog and for others to think they're great people 🤢😂

Boy. Its a cute little RV for average size people, but not A&P. P cannot fit at that table comfortably, no way.
We already know that P said they had little sleep the first night. I bet we wont see that, but all I can picture is Abbie boomeranging around that small space while honking. I hope they werent parked too close to others....can you imagine seeing that thing rock and hearing the noise and wondering wth was happening in there? LOL
Not only was she keeping Cilla and Asshat up she was probably keeping Isaiah and Summer up as well. They either didn't care if she did when they chose RV'ing it or were delusional as usual thinking oh we'll all go to sleep listening to crickets and wake up rested to a great sunrise while the coffee perks happily away.

• Haha
Not only was she keeping Cilla and Asshat up she was probably keeping Isaiah and Summer up as well. They either didn't care if she did when they chose RV'ing it or were delusional as usual thinking oh we'll all go to sleep listening to crickets and wake up rested to a great sunrise while the coffee perks happily away.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Coffee and "Nature Valley Bar."

• Haha
Why can’t that woman wear a better bra!! They look so saggy, I understand when your not supported but bras help! Also, how are they going to sleep in that bed? I haven’t read anything in here yet, I just wanted to hop in and rant bc of them boobs! Ugh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course Cilla is responsible for grocery list, like they don't have enough food in their house they can take with them
Raybans are back, guess he unloaded the surplus dollar store knock off sunnies
Guess Assa got his license back
They may need winches to get them out of the from the table, shower and toilet.
Washing feet comment 🙄😂
I doubt the company just handed him the keys and left...CruiseAmerica has an online tutorial and supposedly they walk you through the RV...more than likely Assa decided he didn't need it since you know he is the master of everything

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I haven’t watched yet. During my usual popcorn/vlog time, I have a Zoom meeting with my summer camp sisters - a camp sing-along! I will watch it after. “I’m so damn excited”. 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Havent watched the vlog yet but God bless the souls on that RV who have to deal with that

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was just curious how Priscilla and Asa could fit in the shower in the RV? They could barely fit their bodies
under the tables!!

• Haha
Oh my.
They are actually staying at a campground. 😂
With other people close by.
Abbie looked miserable in the photos.
But not nearly as miserable as those people around them.
😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
When we bought our motorhome they gave us at least a 1 hour walkthrough on how everything works and what you’re supposed to do. There’s no way a company that rents these things out would just give you the keys and be like “byeeee”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.