Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg they piss me off so much! Living their best life and having all the things while ignoring his other child’s existence

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yep! We are starting to see shut downs in NC again... There is a lot of news coming out of Myrtle Beach, SC about them having breakouts too...
Also, if they are headed to Boone (to pre-visit the school) or Raleigh (for who know why), I hope they packed their face masks. As of this weekend, the town of Boone is requiring face masks anytime you enter a public area... Wake County (Raleigh) is requiring them anytime you are outdoors. Ignorance isn’t an excuse not to be fined either...
My Aunt and Uncle have a summer home in Kill Devil Hills on the outer banks. They live there from May-Nov. They are getting ready to close the house and return to Florida. (Boca Raton) They are in their late 60's and nervous. They are used to the tourist crowds in NC but my Aunt said people are nuts. Zero social distancing, no masks. Its a small beach community with a few hundred thousand tourists so getting grocery delivery is near impossible....waiting lists a week or more long. The restaurants and shops are at 50% capacity, but people stand in lines no masks, right on top of each other, and of course the beaches are nuts. She said that starting this weekend masks will be required but knows there is no way to enforce it. They feel they will be safer back in Boca, where they can stay in and least have food and meds delivered to their home. Its a strange world we're in. :cry:

P just posted on her Facebook story....looking like hell....saying "not much sleep was had"...she seemed a bit snarky too. Assa, P and Abbie were up but said S&I were still sleeping. From what I could tell in the background when she shows Abbie in the front seat they are at a rest area. She said they haven't gotten to their destination yet. So I wonder if they slept at the rest area last night. :LOL:
I think this is a HOOT! LOL
This whole little trip was her brilliant idea. hehehe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My Aunt and Uncle have a summer home in Kill Devil Hills on the outer banks. They live there from May-Nov. They are getting ready to close the house and return to Florida. (Boca Raton) They are in their late 60's and nervous. They are used to the tourist crowds in NC but my Aunt said people are nuts. Zero social distancing, no masks. Its a small beach community with a few hundred thousand tourists so getting grocery delivery is near impossible....waiting lists a week or more long. The restaurants and shops are at 50% capacity, but people stand in lines no masks, right on top of each other, and of course the beaches are nuts. She said that starting this weekend masks will be required but knows there is no way to enforce it. They feel they will be safer back in Boca, where they can stay in and least have food and meds delivered to their home. Its a strange world we're in. :cry:

I think this is a HOOT! LOL
This whole little trip was her brilliant idea. hehehe.
I live towards the middle of the state in NC. We gets news from all over and S.C.. I agree though that in our state, people definitely do not care anymore.. We are facing another full Phase 1 because of it.. Individual cities and counties are trying to help stop the spread but it doesn’t matter.. We social distance, when we go out but gosh, that has been twice since going into Phase 2.. We are just staying home and ordering food through online grocery and items on Amazon.. If it can’t be bought online and either shipped or picked up, then we just ain’t doing it...
I wish your Aunt and Uncle a safe trip back through..

Reactions: 9
Ok, I found it! Asa did a Live from Quarantine back in March....and this was the totality of his statement about being a preacher:

"Yep, I wanted to be a Preacher (and he said this is an exaggerated southern drawl btw) I went to bible college."

So from what I can guess/assume, maybe he did a semester and then quit, because if he was already enlisted in the CG and underway and on shore leave at 19 when he met and married P, he didnt attend very long.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well folks this doesn’t seem like the Maassives... no fan meet ups. They usually love to meet the humpers and get free coffee and doughnuts. 🤔
D1A32C88-3B0F-439C-9F7D-B3246F41D25C.jpeg
FBBA4D87-8958-4EAA-8D1E-0CE59879F60A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ugh.
I think I'm getting jaded.
I dont care much for Isaiah, but then when I see how he gets dismissed I sympathize.
Oh Abbie what do you want for dinner? Get your device, pick!
Isaiah: I want dim sum. I always want dim sum.
Asa: Abbie hates dim sum so theres your answer.

Seriously? What in the entire hell? He cant zip through Wendys for the princess and get something else for Isaiah? That line REALLY pissed me off. I dont care that she is their IDD/Autism Princess, they way they pander to her is ridiculous.
I totally agree! When my kids were all little, I had one that hated Chinese food, so when we ordered from our favorite place, we would run through Wendy’s and get her what she liked. Why can’t they do the same for their son? I don’t get it!

Reactions: 14
I wonder if Becca and her BF are pet sitting again? If I were Summer, I'd want to stay home with Becca....you know, someone her own age.

Reactions: 14
I totally agree! When my kids were all little, I had one that hated Chinese food, so when we ordered from our favorite place, we would run through Wendy’s and get her what she liked. Why can’t they do the same for their son? I don’t get it!
At this point Isaiah should just take his keys and get what he wants for dinner. I don’t know why he has to go with what they want(unless he has no money). I wonder if they would guilt trip him if he made his own decision on food.

Reactions: 11
Here are some pictures of the trip so far. Five people in a tiny, cramped hot trailer that smelly like dirty diapers...
The seats look like they can be wiped up with diaper wipes at least. I hope they have some way to sanitize them.

Reactions: 9
At this point Isaiah should just take his keys and get what he wants for dinner. I don’t know why he has to go with what they want(unless he has no money). I wonder if they would guilt trip him if he made his own decision on food.
In yesterdays vlog Asa made a snarky remark to Isaiah about getting an allowance from his grandma, and that it wasnt something to brag about. I thought that was odd.
And I agree, he is more than old enough to get his own food. My point was, whether he is able to or not makes no difference...the fact that only Abbies "wants" are considered is crappy parenting.

Reactions: 15
In yesterdays vlog Asa made a snarky remark to Isaiah about getting an allowance from his grandma, and that it wasnt something to brag about. I thought that was odd.
And I agree, he is more than old enough to get his own food. My point was, whether he is able to or not makes no difference...the fact that only Abbies "wants" are considered is crappy parenting.
I think most of Issiah’s comments are for vlog content purposes. He’s a relatively young 18 year-old and has some maturity to gain. If I were him (and glad I’m not), I would be where the vlog isn’t. As far as how they discount him - he will be missed when he goes off to college. He seems to be a big help with Abbie and should be appreciated as such, as well as being a good sport and son. I’m happy he will get a chance to spread his wings.

Reactions: 10
I think most of Issiah’s comments are for vlog content purposes. He’s a relatively young 18 year-old and has some maturity to gain. If I were him (and glad I’m not), I would be where the vlog isn’t. As far as how they discount him - he will be missed when he goes off to college. He seems to be a big help with Abbie and should be appreciated as such, as well as being a good sport and son. I’m happy he will get a chance to spread his wings.
Me too. I hope he will find a part time job somewhere once he is settled on campus. Whether he needs the money or not, he needs to experience earning his own money, working for someone else, meeting and mingling with people he may not normally meet. He is so socially awkward. If he had 15 hrs a week to devote to football he could have worked a few hours a week. I think A&P used the excuse of "school work" as an excuse to keep him available at home. Such a disservice to him. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They are probably giving him respite hours for his spending money. And since you can’t live in the same house ( at least in California) maybe his mom gets the check and cashes it and gives to I. I know my friend in California gets respite hours every month. And obviously they haven’t been using hours ( until recently when Becca came back ).

Reactions: 5
They are probably giving him respite hours for his spending money. And since you can’t live in the same house ( at least in California) maybe his mom gets the check and cashes it and gives to I. I know my friend in California gets respite hours every month. And obviously they haven’t been using hours ( until recently when Becca came back ).
Maybe, but it isnt the money. Its keeping him from doing what most young adults and high school seniors do. Babysitting your kid sister isnt helping him gain any life experience. It wouldve have helped him significantly to have some independence financially and otherwise before going off to school.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.