Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thilla's trip with mom was 3 days...if she picked up boudin sausage at Buckee's she was west, that stop is off 1-10 between Mobile & Pensacola, I've been there, but maybe not, I've never seen any people in spanx there.
Yep, she was in or near Alabama because the rest of Buc-ee's are in Texas.

Reactions: 5
In yesterdays vlog Asa made a snarky remark to Isaiah about getting an allowance from his grandma, and that it wasnt something to brag about. I thought that was odd.
And I agree, he is more than old enough to get his own food. My point was, whether he is able to or not makes no difference...the fact that only Abbies "wants" are considered is crappy parenting.
Every damn thing they do revolves around #autismprincess . The thing is , most of the time she doesn’t care where she is or what she eats but they still have to pander to her. The thing that goes through my mind when I see how much they spoil her is the future and when they are not around, she is not going to get the same treatment then, I wonder just where she will end up.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe, but it isnt the money. Its keeping him from doing what most young adults and high school seniors do. Babysitting your kid sister isnt helping him gain any life experience. It wouldve have helped him significantly to have some independence financially and otherwise before going off to school.
I was just saying they control everything and it’s disgusting. I agree with you 100%

Reactions: 6
Hello everyone. Could one of you please post the vlog here tonight. Not sure I will be awake to do it! I've had some wine! 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🥴🥴🥴🥴🤣 XxxxX

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Every damn thing they do revolves around #autismprincess . The thing is , most of the time she doesn’t care where she is or what she eats but they still have to pander to her. The thing that goes through my mind when I see how much they spoil her is the future and when they are not around, she is not going to get the same treatment then, I wonder just where she will end up.
Of course it does. She is their meal ticket!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just looked at the story on insta! Omg they are gonna be miserable for a while. I can’t believe how small that thing is. I don’t really know about RV life but you’d think they would have got something bigger than that. Looks like they got the mid priced one or something. You know Abbie was up and screaming cause she’s fully amped up... in the insta story they show her rocking on the passenger seat while Ass is driving... and he looks irritated.
I hope she busts the seat and they have to pay for it.

Big kids didn’t look happy nor did Aand P. I couldn't drive with Abbie in front rocking like that. Have fun ya all
I bet they had to have her up front. There's no way she'd stay seated in the back. She'd be roaming all around and falling.

Reactions: 10

Assss's dad has an RV ...I'm sure he knew ahead of time that Abbie would be able to get in the RV and ride in it.. now over a long trip or at night...yikes. I noticed they put Summer to sleep next to Abbie while they sleep in the master bedroom. Well.... I guess they are "besties".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Wow...that RV is small!! P sitting at the table towards the end...she could barely get her body on the seat! I kinda felt bad for her. I can't believe they waited until literally time to leave before seeing if Abbie would get in it. Tomorrow's vlog should be way better. We'll see how their first day with no sleep went. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did they mention Nala at all in this video? I'm sick of watching them and I'm really wondering if they're boarding her or if they're gonna leave her alone and have someone feed her. Both sad options for cats honestly. Though I'm sure Nala will appreciate the first couple days of peace.

Reactions: 10
He can barely fit in to that table. I wonder how Cilla will fit? No way can they seat 5 at that table or even 4. 2 maybe.

1592692039574.png
1592692083273.png

Toilet looks like they'd have to sit sideways.

1592692219602.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This is going to be like Nat'l Lampoon's Vacation! 😄
i am a die hard camper, done a huge canvas tent for twenty years. We all shrug when a Reserve Usa camper shows up, it's like, Here come the noobs!

We rented an rv once and I can tell you the info on running that thing is a LOT to learn. The propane gas alarm goes off on powerful fragrances or hairspray. The smoke detector, same deal. The shower....you can't run the water willy nilly or you will run out! Same with power. He had the air blasting, lol...nope that can't be ran like crazy too. I hope he got extra insurance, he's gonna need it. I can't wait until he has to back it in, getting directions from Priss. We set our lawnchairs up to watch this stuff!! Golden!! Divorces happen over parking the rv lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i am a die hard camper, done a huge canvas tent for twenty years. We all shrug when a Reserve Usa camper shows up, it's like, Here come the noobs!

We rented an rv once and I can tell you the info on running that thing is a LOT to learn. The propane gas alarm goes off on powerful fragrances or hairspray. The smoke detector, same deal. The shower....you can't run the water willy nilly or you will run out! Same with power. He had the air blasting, lol...nope that can't be ran like crazy too. I hope he got extra insurance, he's gonna need it. I can't wait until he has to back it in, getting directions from Priss. We set our lawnchairs up to watch this stuff!! Golden!! Divorces happen over parking the rv lol.
LOL! So true! It will test your communication skills and your marriage! My family lived the RV life for about 5 years and I can't imagine living that lifestyle with Abbie. Bless 'em that they survive this! I'd like to be a bug on the wall or at least have one of your lawnchairs to watch the show!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes, I can’t see this mornings IG...

Thanks so much!!!
I am as old as P but I don’t do IG much...
Oh my goodness though, A&P both look rough!!

Oh yes!!! I can only imagine the damage and cleaning bill that they will be hit with!!
[
I am in Florida, and believe me...the mask goes on when I go to the stores. Many rednecks (sorry!) around these parts are insulted at the suggestion of a mask mandate. I haven’t been in my mother’s condo since March. I have to meet her in a parking lot and sit in the car with her. With a mask on of course. I am concerned about whether schools will be opening..I have a grandchild going into the second grade. I really wish more people around this state would take this seriously. Carry on! Lol!
Did anyone catch their comment about dirty feet?

Starts at 10:00
Yup they read it here lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Boy. Its a cute little RV for average size people, but not A&P. P cannot fit at that table comfortably, no way.
We already know that P said they had little sleep the first night. I bet we wont see that, but all I can picture is Abbie boomeranging around that small space while honking. I hope they werent parked too close to others....can you imagine seeing that thing rock and hearing the noise and wondering wth was happening in there? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Not to mention that there is a thing called RV camping edicate and I would bet money they didnt read any of that before hand. They will be the ones everyone at the camp will hate.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.