Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That guy is a weirdo. I find him extremely cringy to watch.
He definitely wrapped his lanky body around her on the beach that time. I dunno what he said though.
He fits into their little tight knit group very well.
I would never leave an IDD kid with him.
Alone or in a group but especially alone.
Watching Dummer and Assa basically get all up in Abbie's personal space was hard to watch.
I was shocked to see her hit abbie twice with the pillow and yell at her in a stern voice. Maybe she does it all the time and that's why it didn't get a reaction out of Assa.
Who knows.
Bunch of weirdos.
They have no redeeming qualities in my opinion.
None.
And I do not apologize for having this opinion.
😁
I’m sorry but she really gives me weird babysitter vibes.

“Don’t pinch me” Whack!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
“Don’t pinch me *giggle*” Whack!

Me too.
She is entirely too touchy feely with Abbie. She does not respect her personal space (none of them do), and she laughs at her.
The 3 of them preaching in the car about being 'good humans' or whatever the fuk they said was nauseating.
They laugh at Abbie. They've made videos of them mocking her noises. They have no right to call anybody a "hater".
They're just a bunch of self righteous narcissistic pond scum.
IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree. And even though I know Isaiah acts the way he does because of Asa, sometimes hes too extra.
But did anyone catch Asa's smug ass when they were in the car? I wish I could give him a spinning round kick to the head....
Isaiah was trying to bond with Asa by saying when P is gone, he is more on Asas level. Instead of acknowledging that Isaiah is almost 19 and a man.....Asa says, "no....when mom is gone Im down here (lsaiahs level) and act like a man-child."
Excuse the language but Asa is such a dick. He loves Isaiah but hates he is losing "power". I honestly think thats part of his obsession with Abbie. Its intoxicating to that tiny tyrant...he will have control of Abbies life forever. I cant stand him. :mad:
The smugness is part of the ass-hatness. He can never let Isaiah even remotely have a moment where he could be in some way perceived to be on the same level as him. Asa cannot stand the idea of that. He always has to make sure he kicks Isaiah down a notch or two. It makes it especially crappy the times, like this evening's vlog, where Isaiah is reaching out and trying to bond and Asa is just like "Nah, duck that. You're my kid and you're beneath me. Always will be."
I think Ass-hat feels threatened as Isaiah is growing up and becoming more of his own person and starting to stand up for himself a bit more and doing his own things.
No need to excuse the language, Asa IS a dick. An ass-hat dick with short-man syndrome who is so deeply insecure that he lashes out at everyone, especially his own family.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
“Don’t pinch me” Whack!

I was actually hoping for Abbie to give her a good kick to the face. She’s going to nail her one day, let’s see if Summers laughing after that. I just hope it’s on camera.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just a warning, in tonite's vlog at around the around the 11:30-ish mark, Abbie starts doing her fish bubble stim.
I had to skip ahead. Ugghhhh.... I don't know what it is but that sound just skeeves me out. :sick::sick::sick: Makes me feel gross all over.
Drives me crazy, too. I used a fish in my avatar because I intensely dislike the sounds. I have a fish tank and none of them sound like Abbie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw on Priscilla's IG did they buy the RV or are they renting it?
They hash tagged cruiseamericarv so more than likely rental since that's primarily what that company does
They also do sales but logic says to try it out before committing to buying
Who am I kidding using the word logic with them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she had the "private" girls trip out with her mother to finance it. If they were renting it she wouldn't need them to be with her. I think they bought it.

Reactions: 1
And a wild spanx appears. You always know when one's in the area. The dreaded back boobs show their magnificent display of abundance.
1592616992511.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.