Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thilla's trip with mom was 3 days...if she picked up boudin sausage at Buckee's she was west, that stop is off 1-10 between Mobile & Pensacola, I've been there, but maybe not, I've never seen any people in spanx there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched the vlog. I wish they would respect Abbie’s wishes that she doesn’t want to go in the ocean or the pool. She looked perfectly happy chilling in the chair. Also the roughhousing. She doesn’t understand and will possibly kick them. And being cooped up in an RV for 5 days with each other. Wonder if they give up and end up getting a hotel room instead of sleeping in the RV. Stay tuned!

Reactions: 14
It is conceivable that he visited some training courses before or during the beginning of his "buissiness". He's coldblooded, manipulative and cunning when it comes to press money from his devoted fans.
He also went to college for a short time to be a preacher, I am sure they teach how to guide a conversation for councilors.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She #Florida and #Georgia so I’m going to guess they are staying in the upper area of Florida and in the Georgia area. And Isaiahs college is in North Carolina.
Ah the suspense
Has Abbie had a blowout yet
Has Cilla gotten stuck backing into the bathroom
Did Cilla pack enough food
More importantly did Cilla pack enough cheese
Have they let Abbie sit around with a wet bottom on the nice seats of the RV
Did they remember ear plugs
Did they bail yet and get hotel rooms
Stay tuned tomorrow to find out
(To paraphrase old soap operas 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ah the suspense
Has Abbie had a blowout yet
Has Cilla gotten stuck backing into the bathroom
Did Cilla pack enough food
More importantly did Cilla pack enough cheese
Have they let Abbie sit around with a wet bottom on the nice seats of the RV
Did they remember ear plugs
Did they bail yet and get hotel rooms
Stay tuned tomorrow to find out
(To paraphrase old soap operas 😂)
Is there a Dunkin nearby?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Will Cilla and her NT daughter bail and get a hotel room ? Stay tuned !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let me get this straight...Asa was going to be a thieving preacher??? They must have skipped over the thou shalt not steal part! He's making more and more sense to me now...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
WTF! What universe do they live in? Florida at an all time high with covid cases and they are at the beach mingling with strangers having them maul all over Abbie. Honestly, no brain no pain. Its no wonder we can’t get this virus under control.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Just watched the vlog. I wish they would respect Abbie’s wishes that she doesn’t want to go in the ocean or the pool. She looked perfectly happy chilling in the chair. Also the roughhousing. She doesn’t understand and will possibly kick them. And being cooped up in an RV for 5 days with each other. Wonder if they give up and end up getting a hotel room instead of sleeping in the RV. Stay tuned!
Something that comes to mind with the beach is that if they respected Abbie's choice to not go in the water, that would mean that Asa would have to supervise her while Isaiah and Summer were in the water and Ass-hat wouldn't be able to get his 'sweet' drone footage.
At home w. the pool, A&P use the excuse that they force her into the pool so that she'll get exercise instead of sitting on the couch all day doing nothing. Thing is, it's not like Abbie is swimming laps and really getting her heart rate up when she's in the pool. She's mostly just bobbing around. Also, there are ways to encourage her to be active - like going on walks with her - that don't involve manhandling her into the pool. All it does is stress her out and upset her which to me, defeats whatever positive thing they're supposedly trying to get out of making her do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I agree with the fight face, she pulls that when she doesn’t want to do something or she is irritated. You know trouble is coming. I think there is far worse off camera . They just don’t give an accurate account of her disability even though they say it’s all about the truth. It really isn’t. I think we see a tiny fraction of the bad stuff. Sometimes Asa looks absolutely beaten down and one can only imagine what they really have to endure.
Not for all the money in the world.
Even Summer denied as she tried to "hug" her this way. I wonder how often she got a special proof of friendship from her bestie.

Reactions: 3
Another stupid vlog. Ass just loves trying to look like he’s a cool 20 something year old. Lol... so clear in the way he interacts with all of them. Isaiah is surely getting fatter and fatter. So is Abbie ... you can see in the RV pic. Not flattering at all. As usual everything was about Abigail. I can’t stand the sound of her name at this point. The couch scene ... I just had to forward past cause it was kinda disturbing. “Oh let’s sit here and film the IDD person while we mess with her.” The restaurant... first of all you gluttonous fatties have no business going to a restaurant rn, and don’t complain about the young people making fun of your kids (love how he said they were making fun of kaidele but I’m sure it was poked at Abbie as well.) you didn’t even have the courage to say anything to them so continue to shut the duck up, eat your food and leave. You are some clowns 🤡 and you have to accept when you are treated as such - sorry, not everyone is a fan salivating at your very presence. I’d be so irritated to have them in the same restaurant as me and my friends ... we would totally make fun of them for even showing up to the place all high and mighty. Like “do something about that noise cause we are here to eat in peace, not chaos... take that tit elsewhere.”
P coming home in some spanx. smh... everyone knows you’re fat as hell... why are you wearing spanx coming back home? They just accentuate how fat you are. I really can’t imagine being her size and wearing spanx. They’re not meant to make you skinny ... they’re for shaping. There is no way they can shape that woman cause she is morbidly obese. And I don’t know what brand she gets cause I’m amazed that they have her size. They probably come from a trailer park somewhere in Florida. Who knows. Abbie was waiting for her to whip out some food as soon as she got back. Look at the first scene in the kitchen ... she’s like “ok lady you gonna cook or what?” About this RV trip... do they have changing stations or will they have to change Abbie in-front of everyone? How does that work? Hopefully they invested in some ear plugs. You know they have all the food and snacks in the world. I’d be surprised if they don’t have a bear accident ... idk if there are bears that way lol but it would be funny if one came and toppled that damn RV down looking for food. I crack myself up sometimes ... Friday night and just got back from eating and hanging with some quarantine buddies ... so I’m pretty lit. Thanks for reading.

• Haha
At our Florida house, we have a drink vending machine. Granted my kids are older and my IDD NOS son’s adjusted age is 10-12, they can help themselves. We work very hard with my son. It also helps that I am an ESC teacher and we follow through with the therapists. We had a few years of loud honking but used a wet rag to help him stop. It worked like a charm and he will seek it out on his own. I just wish they would pay more attention to Abbie.

What is the name of that vehicle? I heard it once and forgot to google it. I’m in the country and we have racer go-carts, golf carts and ATVS.
Golf carts are all over the place here in Myrtle beach. The law is on streets under 35 mph and not allowed after dark.

Reactions: 8
Before I thought the RV trip was the worst idea ever! But now I think the 1 good thing that could come from it Is, Isaiah Now REALLY wantIng to move out. And not giving in to his parents guilting him into moving back home. He’s going to be like “Hell no! For once I can actually hear myself think, don’t have to guard my food, can go to a Restaurant and actually enjoy my meal....” I hope he meets some good friends he can hangout with on a regular basis. Maybe he will meet someone that shares the same hobby as him (photography) and they could go on short day trips to take pictures. Idk, just some thoughts. I think College will be good for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has anyone else noticed how much summer is starting to sound like pricilla? Its not even just using the same phrases I swear her voice is like mimicking hers especially in the recent videos where pricilla is not there
She says "awwwwww" just like big Prilly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.