Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else find it interesting that they've been dating their vlogs lately? In the bottom left corner... I wonder if that was partly because all of us were (understandably!) upset about their Cabo and Atlanta trip. Maybe they're hoping itll help them in the future, haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, Ass is driving the RV. But I thought he didn't have a driver's license. Or 🐷 just needs to be extra and insist on driving all the time?

Reactions: 6
Oh P, thank god you're home....they've missed your cooking.
P brings home souvenirs. T-shirts? A book, mug, calendar? Nope...just bags of food.
Sandy was more excited to see her than Abbie.
P....that is the smallest, tightest blouse I have seen you in yet. And the spanx were on but not helping. PLEASE, do yourself a favor and order things that fit.
Kaidale is a handful, but he has a beautiful, joyful smile. I could eat him up LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ugh Isaiah was joking around with Assa and Assa sternly says “What are you talking about son”.

After he himself was just joking about riding guillermos back.:rolleyes:

I know it’s petty but I just hate how they are dismissive to Isaiah sometimes.

Reactions: 15
I laughed so hard watching today's vlog when Priscilla came home and said to Abbie
i really really missed you! I'm like yeah right Priscilla dont lie!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just a warning, in tonite's vlog at around the around the 11:30-ish mark, Abbie starts doing her fish bubble stim.
I had to skip ahead. Ugghhhh.... I don't know what it is but that sound just skeeves me out. :sick::sick::sick: Makes me feel gross all over.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just a warning, in tonite's vlog at around the around the 11:30-ish mark, Abbie starts doing her fish bubble stim.
I had to skip ahead. Ugghhhh.... I don't know what it is but that sound just skeeves me out. :sick::sick::sick: Makes me feel gross all over.
Thank you for the warning 🙂

Reactions: 6
Who do you think will drop the first Jamaican poop bomb. Let’s hope it’s in the bathroom, because otherwise that’s going to be a very long smelly weekend.

*Jamaican poop bomb= explosion of poo
Like what happened in Jamaica. 😉
I going with Dunkin’ Dumping Syndrome 🐷 for $1000 , Alex.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Tonight's vlog 19.6.20
So my question is do they take that ocean filled sandy diaper off her or let her sit in it all through lunch.

Aw pudgy wudgy was outside with his mommy when everyone else got out there. And she doesn’t want him to go to college. He was just as excited as Sandy to see P. I also loved his smart ass remark about if you don’t like candy corn unsubscribe... he keeps saying these obnoxious little remarks like an entitled little prick he might get his wish. Daddy won’t be too happy if the vlog goes away faster than he wants.

*I know Isaiah thinks he’s joking but it gets rude after awhile.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Abbie couldn’t give a tit that her mother was home, all she was interested was what food was in the bags.
Abbie was SUPER excited for the food... lol.... She's like "Yeah... the woman that can't stand me is home.. woo hoo.. but at least she brought food!"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anybody else find it interesting that they've been dating their vlogs lately? In the bottom left corner... I wonder if that was partly because all of us were (understandably!) upset about their Cabo and Atlanta trip. Maybe they're hoping itll help them in the future, haha
If you take a closer look you'll see that even the dates are a lie. Asa is shooting 2-3 vlogs all in one day. Sometimes they forget to do a change of clothes or leave other clues that let you know it was all filmed on the same day. Not that it matters, I guess....

So my question is do they take that ocean filled sandy diaper off her or let her sit in it all through lunch.

Aw pudgy wudgy was outside with his mommy when everyone else got out there. And she doesn’t want him to go to college. He was just as excited as Sandy to see P. I also loved his smart ass remark about if you don’t like candy corn unsubscribe... he keeps saying these obnoxious little remarks like an entitled little prick he might get his wish. Daddy won’t be too happy if the vlog goes away faster than he wants.

*I know Isaiah thinks he’s joking but it gets rude after awhile.
I agree. And even though I know Isaiah acts the way he does because of Asa, sometimes hes too extra.
But did anyone catch Asa's smug ass when they were in the car? I wish I could give him a spinning round kick to the head....
Isaiah was trying to bond with Asa by saying when P is gone, he is more on Asas level. Instead of acknowledging that Isaiah is almost 19 and a man.....Asa says, "no....when mom is gone Im down here (lsaiahs level) and act like a man-child."
Excuse the language but Asa is such a dick. He loves Isaiah but hates he is losing "power". I honestly think thats part of his obsession with Abbie. Its intoxicating to that tiny tyrant...he will have control of Abbies life forever. I cant stand him. :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
It seemed like Guillermo learned in to give Abbie a kiss in the beginning of the vlog today... same guy who wrapped his whole body around Abbie when she was sitting down on the sand a few months back and said something like “let’s stay here forever.”
That guy is a weirdo. I find him extremely cringy to watch.
He definitely wrapped his lanky body around her on the beach that time. I dunno what he said though.
He fits into their little tight knit group very well.
I would never leave an IDD kid with him.
Alone or in a group but especially alone.
Watching Dummer and Assa basically get all up in Abbie's personal space was hard to watch.
I was shocked to see her hit abbie twice with the pillow and yell at her in a stern voice. Maybe she does it all the time and that's why it didn't get a reaction out of Assa.
Who knows.
Bunch of weirdos.
They have no redeeming qualities in my opinion.
None.
And I do not apologize for having this opinion.
😁

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I won't attack you for this. I respect every member's right to express whatever opinion or thoughts they choose. Even if I disagree with them or they're in opposition to my own.
You're right, Priscilla is a person. I don't dispute that. Are there times when I feel things are taken a bit too far, even with her? Yes.
From my point of view, when it comes to making comments equating her w/ an animal or talking about her weight, a big part of it is that she's a public figure in a public space who has put herself out there through being a YT'er. Comments about her is just part of the territory and this IS a gossip board (as well as a discussion board) after all. Also, like others have said, P made a big deal out of getting this weight-loss surgery to be healthier and to be here longer for Abbie & Isaiah (mostly Abbie) and she not only didn't do the proper prep work before going into this life-changing surgery, but she has also largely ignored medical advice afterwards and has pretty much thrown all that $$$ in the trash.
For me, I don't see P as just an animal. But there are times when she looks like one. Hell, there are probably times I look like one. lol

As for Asa, there have been comments about his weight, too. I know I've referred to his Maassive gut and moobs. lol However, Ass-hat gives us more ammunition in other areas to go after him with. Most of my posts are against Asa, his ego, his all consuming need for control of all the things, his treatment of Isaiah, his ignorance, his selfishness.. I could go on for a while... lol

You're right that the Maassives have the right to censor their comments however they want to. I think most of us are just amazed that the number of censored words is 1000.
I do not believe him and his 1000 words for one second. And what he is doing by taking advantage of his leg humpers, and abandoning his normal first daughter, and Pig and her lies and MLM is far worse than any name either one of them has been called on this site.

You're right that the Maassives have the right to censor their comments however they want to. I think most of us are just amazed that the number of censored words is 1000.
1000 is not really that many if you want to cover profanity and swear words. Almost any list you download will be that high to cover variations and spellings.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.