Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are on the RV trip right now. I’m so excited for those vlogs lol. I wouldn’t even go if you paid me. Sounds like a nightmare.
I'm excited too. I just saw the picture of Abbie sitting in it with summer....and it looks like it's a smaller truck type..vs... the big bus kind. :LOL:

Reactions: 7
I went to summer camp in Perry, Ohio. Right on the Lake Erie shore. My hometown is also “the mistake on the lake” - Cleveland, Ohio.
I was a Navy Brat but home to me is Geauga County. There’s a few of us Ohioans here! Go Buckeyes!

I like how they used the word grab. 😜
Grabby Abbie. 😜😂
Does it make me unprofessional to have laughed so hard I peed a little?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her "fight face" at 5.11 is creepy.
I won't imagine what she doing when is camera is ofg sometimes.
I don't know if it;s so much creepy as it is she looks drugged up. I wonder if they medicated her for the outing. She looks doped.

Reactions: 10
I don't know if it;s so much creepy as it is she looks drugged up. I wonder if they medicated her for the outing. She looks doped.
I remember watching that vlog. I thought she was having extreme sensory issues. Sometimes those stores can really amp up sensory issues from the lights and smells.

I still believe that’s why she turns off the lights in the kitchen.

Reactions: 5
I bet she read my comment about they should hang one on the back of the seat in the car so she can reach it when she needs it. I have never seen them do anything remotely like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was a Navy Brat but home to me is Geauga County. There’s a few of us Ohioans here! Go Buckeyes!

Does it make me unprofessional to have laughed so hard I peed a little?
Geauga Lake Park! Always a Buckeye at heart, but have lived in FL since 1982. Still love Ohio though.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You know, Abbie has remarkable visual spacial orientation. Its always fascinated me, because this is a cognitive ability that almost always ties in with the capacity to UNDERSTAND the results of one's movements and the movements of objects or people around them. With Abbie's IDD you would think that she would be whacking her head all the time because I do not believe she completely understands the concept of objects in motion outside of herself....but she has an instinct and seems to always just miss hitting her head on something or someone.
We went to visit my friend in California who has a non verbal 16 yr old son who is also ADHD. He does this thing with his head where you think he’s going to head butt you. I at first would move my head for obvious reasons and my friend said he has very good spacial awareness and has never bonked anyone on the head. He does it all the time. It’s scary. I wonder if it’s an autistic thing. I think she might join this group as she watched the tit show once and wasn’t impressed. I’m going to ask her to come join our fun again.

Reactions: 6
Thank you! I kept playing that part back over and over... you know for shits and giggles... and you hear the door open.. creak.. and then right over that A playing a wind instrument called his butt cheeks. 🤣 Lovely performance.. bravo 👏 👏 P looks mortified, I love it.
I told ya all it was a fart! Probably another word on his do not use list.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm excited too. I just saw the picture of Abbie sitting in it with summer....and it looks like it's a smaller truck type..vs... the big bus kind. :LOL:

Cosy, :ROFLMAO: they'll all be half deaf with shattered nerves 😱 by the end of the trip, a juggernaut and trailer might have been a better choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she is starting to have that special needs look now she is maturing, when she was younger you didn’t notice it really but it’s very obvious now.

Reactions: 17
Yep. And now they are in an RV. Hey P! Shitters full!
Who do you think will drop the first Jamaican poop bomb. Let’s hope it’s in the bathroom, because otherwise that’s going to be a very long smelly weekend.

*Jamaican poop bomb= explosion of poo
Like what happened in Jamaica. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hopefully I dont get attacked for this but... if they're blocking words like "pig" then I dont blame them. I dont care for Priscilla but she is a person and deserves better than to be constantly referred to as an animal, regardless of her weight. I find it interesting that she is so much more attacked here than her husband. I realize that its partly that she seems to have little to nothing to do with abbie, but a man wouldnt be attacked for that.
I won't attack you for this. I respect every member's right to express whatever opinion or thoughts they choose. Even if I disagree with them or they're in opposition to my own.
You're right, Priscilla is a person. I don't dispute that. Are there times when I feel things are taken a bit too far, even with her? Yes.
From my point of view, when it comes to making comments equating her w/ an animal or talking about her weight, a big part of it is that she's a public figure in a public space who has put herself out there through being a YT'er. Comments about her is just part of the territory and this IS a gossip board (as well as a discussion board) after all. Also, like others have said, P made a big deal out of getting this weight-loss surgery to be healthier and to be here longer for Abbie & Isaiah (mostly Abbie) and she not only didn't do the proper prep work before going into this life-changing surgery, but she has also largely ignored medical advice afterwards and has pretty much thrown all that $$$ in the trash.
For me, I don't see P as just an animal. But there are times when she looks like one. Hell, there are probably times I look like one. lol

As for Asa, there have been comments about his weight, too. I know I've referred to his Maassive gut and moobs. lol However, Ass-hat gives us more ammunition in other areas to go after him with. Most of my posts are against Asa, his ego, his all consuming need for control of all the things, his treatment of Isaiah, his ignorance, his selfishness.. I could go on for a while... lol

You're right that the Maassives have the right to censor their comments however they want to. I think most of us are just amazed that the number of censored words is 1000.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has anyone else noticed how much summer is starting to sound like pricilla? Its not even just using the same phrases I swear her voice is like mimicking hers especially in the recent videos where pricilla is not there

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just seen on their YouTube stories, they're heading off in the RV. Didn't expect to see them in the RV yet. The tit show will be good 😂 everyone grab popcorn/snacks for the drama to come 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.