Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh.
I think I'm getting jaded.
I dont care much for Isaiah, but then when I see how he gets dismissed I sympathize.
Oh Abbie what do you want for dinner? Get your device, pick!
Isaiah: I want dim sum. I always want dim sum.
Asa: Abbie hates dim sum so theres your answer.

Seriously? What in the entire hell? He cant zip through Wendys for the princess and get something else for Isaiah? That line REALLY pissed me off. I dont care that she is their IDD/Autism Princess, they way they pander to her is ridiculous.
Did Abbie really want Wendys or did she just guess? Does she really know what she is asking for?

Reactions: 11
Thank you Maidengirl. Which website is this as some info is chopped off in the screenshots? As I have loads of spare time as itis pouring with rain and so I cant garden, I would love to spend some time with a calculator.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ugh.
I think I'm getting jaded.
I dont care much for Isaiah, but then when I see how he gets dismissed I sympathize.
Oh Abbie what do you want for dinner? Get your device, pick!
Isaiah: I want dim sum. I always want dim sum.
Asa: Abbie hates dim sum so theres your answer.

Seriously? What in the entire hell? He cant zip through Wendys for the princess and get something else for Isaiah? That line REALLY pissed me off. I dont care that she is their IDD/Autism Princess, they way they pander to her is ridiculous.
Isaiah even said sarcastically: "Abbie, no offense to you but there ARE three other people here."
He said it 'jokingly' but I think he was half serious... 😕😕

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That was a long time ago, she should have said 'we love camping......every 4 years or so' 🏕
Yup. This was June 2017! No camping since as far as I know.

I
Thank you Maidengirl. Which website is this as some info is chopped off in the screenshots? As I have loads of spare time as itis pouring with rain and so I cant garden, I would love to spend some time with a calculator.
I've sent you a PM 😊👍🏽

Reactions: 5
Did Abbie really want Wendys or did she just guess? Does she really know what she is asking for?
LOL, Who knows? I dont care if she did a dramatic sign language reading of "Green Eggs and Ham"......the fact that Isaiah gets dismissed like that was total BS. Someday that kid is going to have some eye opening moments of resentment. And its all documented in the family vlog.
Not directing my frustration at you btw. Just Asa.

Isaiah even said sarcastically: "Abbie, no offense to you but there ARE three other people here."
He said it 'jokingly' but I think he was half serious... 😕😕
He totally did, and that was Isaiahs passive way of saying that to Asa.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And the more I think about it, they do not communicate with Isaiah at all. No....I think P does, Asa does not.
Has anyone ever noticed that when Asa films "talks" with Isaiah, they are not really talks at all. Its Asa talking at Isaiah, and guiding the conversation by saying things like "Well you know people need educated, so you....." or "well you've always been protective of Abbie so you...." or "you never resented being the 3rd caregiver..", etc. etc.

Its actually quite impressive on Asa's part. This is a technique that we use in counseling. Even law enforcement is trained to do it. You never want to ask an open ended question, ever. If you've asked something that can result in a yes or no answer you need to circle back and refine. And...Asa is correctly pushing the desired reply. We do that too. If one of my clients is denying something, I will eventually say something like "I bet you are scared that your P.O. may discover you've used. What is your plan?" It lets the client know I am aware they have used, and they have to provide an answer rather than "yeah" and "nope". If utilized properly I will hear- "I'm going to try to buy fake urine." -which is the information I want...affirmation of my suspicions. Asa wants his narrative affirmed. Clever clever. I wonder what he could have done with his life if he wasnt a narcissist? And Isaiah is majoring in psychology. I cant wait until he learns counseling/interviewing techniques, active listening/ reflecting back....LOL...he will be like, wow....I've been doing this all of my life!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
And the more I think about it, they do not communicate with Isaiah at all. No....I think P does, Asa does not.
Has anyone ever noticed that when Asa films "talks" with Isaiah, they are not really talks at all. Its Asa talking at Isaiah, and guiding the conversation by saying things like "Well you know people need educated, so you....." or "well you've always been protective of Abbie so you...." or "you never resented being the 3rd caregiver..", etc. etc.

Its actually quite impressive on Asa's part. This is a technique that we use in counseling. Even law enforcement is trained to do it. You never want to ask an open ended question, ever. If you've asked something that can result in a yes or no answer you need to circle back and refine. And...Asa is correctly pushing the desired reply. We do that too. If one of my clients is denying something, I will eventually say something like "I bet you are scared that your P.O. may discover you've used. What is your plan?" It lets the client know I am aware they have used, and they have to provide an answer rather than "yeah" and "nope". If utilized properly I will hear- "I'm going to try to buy fake urine." -which is the information I want...affirmation of my suspicions. Asa wants his narrative affirmed. Clever clever. I wonder what he could have done with his life if he wasnt a narcissist? And Isaiah is majoring in psychology. I cant wait until he learns counseling/interviewing techniques, active listening/ reflecting back....LOL...he will be like, wow....I've been doing this all of my life!
Excellent insight.
Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
College life will chew Isaiah up and spit him out. I’ll be surprised if he makes it through the first semester

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
College life will chew Isaiah up and spit him out. I’ll be surprised if he makes it through the first semester
I sorta think so too. He will come running back to his majestic mommy.
Probably live at home and attend classes where Summer is.
We shall see.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Those are spot-on observations and very excellent insights. It's interesting to hear your professional perspective on it. It sheds a certain light on things.
What you've said just further solidifies and demonstrates how much of a control freak Asa truly is. Something I always say about him is that he wants to control "all the things". Asa is acutely aware and hyper-focused on how he appears and by extension how Isaiah and P appear because they reflect on him. I think that's where the rebranding of Priscilla that was mentioned earlier (my apologies if that was you, my memory is a bit scattered, I can't recall who said it originally) comes in. It not only makes P look better but it makes Asa look better. In his mind, anyway.
Maybe this is why Isaiah has been spending more time out of the vlogs and away from the house?? He and Asa could be fighting/arguing behind the scenes. I wouldn't be surprised if they were.

Reactions: 16
Did they not brush Abbie's hair?? Just wandering why Asa put's Abbie's hair up he puts
up tight wouldn't that hurt hair head?

Reactions: 7
Those are spot-on observations and very excellent insights. It's interesting to hear your professional perspective on it. It sheds a certain light on things.
What you've said just further solidifies and demonstrates how much of a control freak Asa truly is. Something I always say about him is that he wants to control "all the things". Asa is acutely aware and hyper-focused on how he appears and by extension how Isaiah and P appear because they reflect on him. I think that's where the rebranding of Priscilla that was mentioned earlier (my apologies if that was you, my memory is a bit scattered, I can't recall who said it originally) comes in. It not only makes P look better but it makes Asa look better. In his mind, anyway.
Maybe this is why Isaiah has been spending more time out of the vlogs and away from the house?? He and Asa could be fighting/arguing behind the scenes. I wouldn't be surprised if they were.
I have no doubt Asa and Isaiah low-key butt heads. Isaiahs remark about Abbie being only one person out of four was a passive aside, but it also shows I is gaining a voice. Asa is still the dominant one though, and will be for many many years. Even if Isaiah has a brilliant career, beautiful family....it will take a lot to shake the submissive role/relationship he has had with Asa his whole life. Poor kid.

Reactions: 21
Did no one notice at the 2:56 mark Assa comes out of the bathroom? Haha
No! 🤣 I did not stick around after she ripped one. I have no interest watching 🐷 try and sell her Swine Skin Care to a bunch of leghumpers with their pink things out!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I kind of feel P will guilt him into moving back to Jacksonville and he will end up where Summer is. Because thats always been expected of Isaiah to sacrifice things and make everything easier on the family. They will use Abbie as leverage and the kid will fold. Because we have seen lately that he’s the most aware to her needs. He came to her on the trail when she was crying. A always has his head stuck in a camera, he’s never really present. He’s too worried about the perfect shot and content. P is too busy with Slime Life and her phone and when she is around she’s annoyed at Abbie. And well Summer is as useless as titts on a bull when she is around. And she needs a second person to help her with Abbie so what good is she alone. Isaiah as much crap as we give the kid helps out a lot when you think about it. These two morons aren’t going to be able to handle there own kid when their son leaves. Not with just Dummer. And certainly not Becca who let her give booty cam today.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So Abbie's therapy now revolves around her eating ? Assss thinks it is "Abbitude" when she doesn't guess the right button? I call that guessing.. sometimes right and sometimes now... they are all so useless as far as teaching her anything.

And they have better spa days when P is there? When? When they have to hold her down.. seems like all spa days end up about the same... at first she likes the attention but does not want to sit still to complete any of it... as we saw today.

Why do they put Abbie to bed fully dressed with pants and cover her up in what looks to be a heavy down comforter.. in Florida summer?
Maybe they still keep the ac really low at night. Before it was because they had her in those backwards pajamas and were afraid she would get hot...but I don't see why they would need to now.

Reactions: 7
I kind of feel P will guilt him into moving back to Jacksonville and he will end up where Summer is. Because thats always been expected of Isaiah to sacrifice things and make everything easier on the family. They will use Abbie as leverage and the kid will fold. Because we have seen lately that he’s the most aware to her needs. He came to her on the trail when she was crying. A always has his head stuck in a camera, he’s never really present. He’s too worried about the perfect shot and content. P is too busy with Slime Life and her phone and when she is around she’s annoyed at Abbie. And well Summer is as useless as titts on a bull when she is around. And she needs a second person to help her with Abbie so what good is she alone. Isaiah as much crap as we give the kid helps out a lot when you think about it. These two morons aren’t going to be able to handle there own kid when their son leaves. Not with just Dummer. And certainly not Becca who let her give booty cam today.
How do we know Becca was there?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.