Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, she lives there and should do her share of chores. That doesn’t mean she needs to clean up and literally pick up trash after them.
Yeah and someone said she should have made a nice picnic lunch for them the other day. Ummm she was doing schoolwork and when did it become her responsibility to feed that family? Wtf

Reactions: 13
How do we know Becca was there?
People were remarking in the comments that she was, they were saying hello to her.. I asked earlier and no one said no so I thought she was if I’m wrong then my mistake but I’m going by what I saw and heard in the Live that’s all.

Reactions: 6
P mentioned something about "Becca just got here." near the beginning of the video.
So if I had to guess, Asa was still talking Beccas ear off and she hadnt even seen Abbie yet LOL.
Becca is a smart young woman. She even manages taking Abbie out alone and Summer cant do that. I think Asa was being Asa and talk-talk-talking.....idiot.

So if I had to guess, Asa was still talking Beccas ear off and she hadnt even seen Abbie yet LOL.
Becca is a smart young woman. She even manages taking Abbie out alone and Summer cant do that. I think Asa was being Asa and talk-talk-talking.....idiot.
Yeah, my impression was that Becca got there just after the butt incident or right as it happened. No one was watching Abbie and she went upstairs and flashed P's live.

• Haha
Ugh.
I think I'm getting jaded.
I dont care much for Isaiah, but then when I see how he gets dismissed I sympathize.
Oh Abbie what do you want for dinner? Get your device, pick!
Isaiah: I want dim sum. I always want dim sum.
Asa: Abbie hates dim sum so theres your answer.

Seriously? What in the entire hell? He cant zip through Wendys for the princess and get something else for Isaiah? That line REALLY pissed me off. I dont care that she is their IDD/Autism Princess, they way they pander to her is ridiculous.
Did they ever vlog eating at a DimSum? Just a guess here, wondering if Abby made some food grabs when the food was presented to the table for individual selection? That could have been awkward and made dining difficult for the family.
For all the talk about missing Isaiah when he goes off the school, they are missing the opportunity to hire a sitter for Abby and take Isaiah out for one on one time this summer. Let him chose where to go and which car to ride in for a change 😉

• Heart
Did they ever vlog eating at a DimSum? Just a guess here, wondering if Abby made some food grabs when the food was presented to the table for individual selection? That could have been awkward and made dining difficult for the family.
For all the talk about missing Isaiah when he goes off the school, they are missing the opportunity to hire a sitter for Abby and take Isaiah out for one on one time this summer. Let him chose where to go and which car to ride in for a change 😉
I think they went for dim-sum when they took him out for a dinner for his graduation...?? I might be wrong on that.

Yep, they did. Just double checked... lol Around the 6 minute mark-ish.

Reactions: 9
I kind of feel P will guilt him into moving back to Jacksonville and he will end up where Summer is. Because thats always been expected of Isaiah to sacrifice things and make everything easier on the family. They will use Abbie as leverage and the kid will fold. Because we have seen lately that he’s the most aware to her needs. He came to her on the trail when she was crying. A always has his head stuck in a camera, he’s never really present. He’s too worried about the perfect shot and content. P is too busy with Slime Life and her phone and when she is around she’s annoyed at Abbie. And well Summer is as useless as titts on a bull when she is around. And she needs a second person to help her with Abbie so what good is she alone. Isaiah as much crap as we give the kid helps out a lot when you think about it. These two morons aren’t going to be able to handle there own kid when their son leaves. Not with just Dummer. And certainly not Becca who let her give booty cam today.
Idk why people keep saying he’s going to end up in the college that Summer attends. First of all, you don’t just decide what college you go to. There is an application process (which requires time and money) and you have to actually get accepted.
He’s going to App state, and if he does go back home, he can still be attending App state online. Unless I have somehow gone back to 1999, there is something called “online courses.” It’s been a thing for many years. Seeing as how he’s already gearing up for camping and stuff ... I think that will be his recreational focus and that he will make friends around the same interests.

Reactions: 8
I can agree with what you said, makes sense. She is more responsible than Summer and you are right she can handle Abbie on her own. Like I said if I was wrong I’d own up to my mistake. And I will say I was wrong blaming Becca and A was solely responsible for Abbie and her booty exposure today.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think they went for dim-sum when they took him out for a dinner for his graduation...?? I might be wrong on that.
Yep. And I remember thinking then how sad it was it had to be a special occasion for him to get to chose. Garbage people.

I can agree with what you said, makes sense. She is more responsible than Summer and you are right she can handle Abbie on her own. Like I said if I was wrong I’d own up to my mistake. And I will say I was wrong blaming Becca and A was solely responsible for Abbie and her booty exposure today.
Oh no...that wasnt my intent. But we do know he yaks at everyone. If she had just arrived and if Abbie was already upstairs, etc., I can see why P was startled lol

Reactions: 9
Yep. And I remember thinking then how sad it was it had to be a special occasion for him to get to chose. Garbage people.
And to top it off, Asa talked about Abbie and whether or not she liked the restaurant/food of that particular place. Even on this special occasion that was supposed to focus on Isaiah, Ass-hat brings up Abbie.
That might be nit-picky of me but it annoyed me.

Reactions: 11
So Abbie's therapy now revolves around her eating ? Assss thinks it is "Abbitude" when she doesn't guess the right button? I call that guessing.. sometimes right and sometimes now... they are all so useless as far as teaching her anything.

And they have better spa days when P is there? When? When they have to hold her down.. seems like all spa days end up about the same... at first she likes the attention but does not want to sit still to complete any of it... as we saw today.

Why do they put Abbie to bed fully dressed with pants and cover her up in what looks to be a heavy down comforter.. in Florida summer?
I’m pretty sure she starts messing with them when the snacks are gone. So she was doing great on today’s vlog until the focus shifted from the food to something else. I think she knows that if she gets tit wrong then they’ll bring out food for her to do better.

Reactions: 5
And to top it off, Asa talked about Abbie and whether or not she liked the restaurant/food of that particular place. Even on this special occasion that was supposed to focus on Isaiah, Ass-hat brings up Abbie.
That might be nit-picky of me but it annoyed me.
The whole bloody world revolves around the #autism princess. It’s time they gave their son more time and also let him decide what to eat for a change, let’s face it Abbie will eat most things, including the plate if they let her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've noticed that also, sometimes when hair is pulled to tightly with a rubber band you can have some recession but hers is severe.
Her hair line is the same as mine, I had Trichotillomania throughout my teenage years and that part of my hair hasn't been able to repair itself. So you know that that type of receding is on something that is unnatural, unless its genetic

• Sad
  • Wow
Her hair line is the same as mine, I had Trichotillomania throughout my teenage years and that part of my hair hasn't been able to repair itself. So you know that that type of receding is on something that is unnatural, unless its genetic
That must have been difficult. I'm glad it is past tense. 🧡

• Heart
That must have been difficult. I'm glad it is past tense. 🧡
Thank you! Once you kick it it feels strange to do it again. Although I did have some relapse moments during the lock down, I am still on track. Having the goal of going to the hairdressers was what kept me going! Now theres the goal of getting my regrowth long enough to get my hair dyed!! simple I know lol.

Also please keep us updated (if you are comfortable to do so) with what you are going through. It has been interesting to read.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Enlighten me....what is dim sum
Think of a hugely expanded appetizer menu , .. normally at large restaurants they circulate with carts with all sorts of yummy goodness.
If you're ever in NYC I know a great place🙃 and luckily my area of NJ has alot of good places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.