Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kid is 15 she can brush her hair she can apply cream to her arms If they take the time to teach her. Whoever Jill is, she’s useless. What the hell is she there for. Another useless uninformative vlog

You're so right. Without activating care there will never be progress and she will regress more and more as years go by.

Reactions: 8
And the more I think about it, they do not communicate with Isaiah at all. No....I think P does, Asa does not.
Has anyone ever noticed that when Asa films "talks" with Isaiah, they are not really talks at all. Its Asa talking at Isaiah, and guiding the conversation by saying things like "Well you know people need educated, so you....." or "well you've always been protective of Abbie so you...." or "you never resented being the 3rd caregiver..", etc. etc.

Its actually quite impressive on Asa's part. This is a technique that we use in counseling. Even law enforcement is trained to do it. You never want to ask an open ended question, ever. If you've asked something that can result in a yes or no answer you need to circle back and refine. And...Asa is correctly pushing the desired reply. We do that too. If one of my clients is denying something, I will eventually say something like "I bet you are scared that your P.O. may discover you've used. What is your plan?" It lets the client know I am aware they have used, and they have to provide an answer rather than "yeah" and "nope". If utilized properly I will hear- "I'm going to try to buy fake urine." -which is the information I want...affirmation of my suspicions. Asa wants his narrative affirmed. Clever clever. I wonder what he could have done with his life if he wasnt a narcissist? And Isaiah is majoring in psychology. I cant wait until he learns counseling/interviewing techniques, active listening/ reflecting back....LOL...he will be like, wow....I've been doing this all of my life!
Honestly i find it quite disgusting. I know it belongs to the education, but it's destroying the trust beween the client and the counselor. At last it may be worth nothing.
We've learned similar technics in our profession and i don't use it often.
I hope Isaiah will wake up before it's too late. He will get maassive psychological problems if not.

Reactions: 4
🙄

Asshat said and I quote from the transcript: "good morning beautiful hi, I love your hair down even if it's messy"

It's too bad they can't take her for a cleaning, her teeth are dingy. And is she pulling her hair out?

View attachment 157690 View attachment 157692 View attachment 157691
She could have traction alopecia from wearing her hair up so tight. P's hair is quite thin as well so I dont think shes pulling her hair out

Reactions: 10
She could have traction alopecia from wearing her hair up so tight. P's hair is quite thin as well so I dont think shes pulling her hair out
Yeah, that's what I said earlier. They always have her hair back in a ponytail or half ponytail of some sort. Even when she's sleeping. They only let it down to bathe her or if she somehow gets the hair tie out herself.

Reactions: 9
Honestly i find it quite disgusting. I know it belongs to the education, but it's destroying the trust beween the client and the counselor. At last it may be worth nothing.
We've learned similar technics in our profession and i don't use it often.
I hope Isaiah will wake up before it's too late. He will get maassive psychological problems if not.
I find Asas manipulation of Isaiah disgusting, but I wont lie and say I am not impressed that Asa can deftly cultivate and guide the dialogue with zero training. I guess that is why FA is as successful as it is. We joke that the Kool-Aid is strong but it is true.
As far as techniques, different strokes. I work with high risk/high barrier clients. It isnt a matter of trust. It is matter of them knowing I am aware, and want them to live. Unfortunately time is not a luxury I have, and addicts often need a harder line. When I am working crisis/suicide assessment, of course that would not be the method.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
All the more reason for them to cut her hair. Don't they see what's happening to her?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
All the more reason for them to cut her hair. Don't they see what's happening to her?
I looked at an older video from 3 years ago and her hairline is the same. Doesn't seem to have gotten worse over time so maybe its genetics. If it is traction alopecia it may well be irreversible as its been like that for so long. Everyones different so could well be alopecia that hasnt worsened

Reactions: 11
I can only wear flip flops even in winter but I wouldn’t go barefoot in public places, you can pick all sorts of things up from people’s feet but each to his own I suppose.
My feet are so sensitive the only places I’m barefoot is the shower and on the beach, I wear slippers even in the house, I need my hooves covered

About a month ago P was doing a live and Abbie kept walking in, honking, spinning, etc. P was clearly annoyed but tried to keep going until Abbie started walking into the bathroom and started lifting her shirt as if to undress. P SHOT out of her seat and ran saying "No! No! No!". She then moved/pushed Abbie into the rr out of view for a second, then walked her to the door and hollared for someone, then shut and locked the door.
She should've shut the camera off then too. Abbie was not exposed in any way, but just the fact that she strips didnt need to be seen.
Why can’t she just lock the door when she starts filming, I don’t get it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Somebody commented on one of their vlogs today and they said “Ms Pricilla I made a song for you guys could you show Asa and everyone please! it’s on my channel” So obviously i had to click it. I was a little disappointed in his creativity tbh but more importantly I can’t believe someone is out there cutting clips of Abbies yelling and making beats lol. Also it’s sad to me that Pricilla is responding to negative comments like always and of course she won’t give someone the time of day that made an entire song for their family (reguardless of what the songs actually turns out to be ) here’s the link - let’s give him views!!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Somebody commented on one of their vlogs today and they said “Ms Pricilla I made a song for you guys could you show Asa and everyone please! it’s on my channel” So obviously i had to click it. I was a little disappointed in his creativity tbh but more importantly I can’t believe someone is out there cutting clips of Abbies yelling and making beats lol. Also it’s sad to me that Pricilla is responding to negative comments like always and of course she won’t give someone the time of day that made an entire song for their family (reguardless of what the songs actually turns out to be ) here’s the link - let’s give him views!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if Assa and Piggy didn't have it pulled off of youtube
Then in a couple days boom look what we did Abbies a recording artist now in addition to being a surfer and fantastic bike rider 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.