Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They definitely need to do SOMETHING with her hair. Good fuckin' grief!
Cilla got her hair done not too long ago, they should do the same for Abbie. I know it's more difficult with Abbie as she won't sit still the entire time but I think they could work something out.

Yes, I realize it was extra messy as she had just woken up. Bedhead and all that. Still needs a good haircut!

Reactions: 10
Girdle Merdle again with her large portions. And the world class chef she is looking so confused over beef stock. Hello Fresh should be embarrassed she’s representing them.

Girdle Merdle...I laughed so hard when I read that I dropped my lap top. I didn't break...the cat "caught" it...boy did I get a dirty look.

I wonder what their average caloric intake is per day. They eat so much and stuff heavy stuff all day long! I don't know how they have the energy to do anything.

BTW...it is a small laptop, the HP stream and it is a big cat. He was fine, just annoyed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Tonight's vlog 18.6.20
The kid is 15 she can brush her hair she can apply cream to her arms If they take the time to teach her. Whoever Jill is, she’s useless. What the hell is she there for. Another useless uninformative vlog

Reactions: 13
They definitely need to do SOMETHING with her hair. Good fuckin' grief!
Cilla got her hair done not too long ago, they should do the same for Abbie. I know it's more difficult with Abbie as she won't sit still the entire time but I think they could work something out.

Yes, I realize it was extra messy as she had just woken up. Bedhead and all that. Still needs a good haircut!
Asa said they have a salt water pool, I wonder how that affects your hair? He also uses chlorine and that is so bad for hair and you know they do not wash her hair when she gets out, or even hose it off. It is in bad shape for real. They should give her a pixie cut and let it grow back if they want, not sure this hair is salvagable.

Reactions: 8
How weird that he talks about those tiny elastic bands for Abbie’s hair right after we spoke about the here...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The tiktok whooping it up about more ‘ladies’ joining the scheme makes me so sad. So many out of work and desperate to make money. I hope those ladies didn’t spend their last dime thinking jumping on P’s wagon was going to feed their families. And yes — to whoever said it — I’s future roommate has been looking at all of these vlogs and has probably already contacted the housing office.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Tonight's vlog 18.6.20
Abbie seemed calm and content getting her hair brushed so why not buy some hair detangle and fix her hair during throughout day
Pushing the Cilla is a great mom agenda , oh look mom discovered you like the beach and surfing 🤥🤔
Otherwise yet another in the string of boring vlogs

Reactions: 12
You have hit on what must be a very sore point for the money-grubbing Massives. Those subscribers genuinely interested in learning/identifying with coping with autism are surely going to transfer their allegiance to these channels. I don't know which websites analyse their views /subscription figures but I bet if you plot FAs views they are declining. Sadly I think the FA demographic is largely people of restricted intellectual capability who follow religiously as they would a TV soap opera and that is what Asa is catering for now. It certainly isn't how to improve the life of his autistic/severely IDD daughter or he would have admitted the obvious regression in such vitally important issues such as toilet training which for a child of her age is unforgivable.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
So Abbie's therapy now revolves around her eating ? Assss thinks it is "Abbitude" when she doesn't guess the right button? I call that guessing.. sometimes right and sometimes now... they are all so useless as far as teaching her anything.

And they have better spa days when P is there? When? When they have to hold her down.. seems like all spa days end up about the same... at first she likes the attention but does not want to sit still to complete any of it... as we saw today.

Why do they put Abbie to bed fully dressed with pants and cover her up in what looks to be a heavy down comforter.. in Florida summer?

Reactions: 14
Also, we were talking about on here how Asa has been venturing too far away from autism stuff on the vlog. So what do we get today? Asa rambling off all the pertinent autism related info he can think of to show how focused he is on Abbie, her experiences and her progress. But once again, for me it begs the question: If he knows all of this stuff about Abbie and her autism, sensory processing etc, why does he ignore it and do things that go against it and that antagonize or upset Abbie?? For entertainment on the vlogs??
Super crappy 'parenting' there, Asa. It's like if I had a kid that had seafood allergies and I decided to vlog myself giving them shrimp to see what crazy shenanigans ensue.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ugh.
I think I'm getting jaded.
I dont care much for Isaiah, but then when I see how he gets dismissed I sympathize.
Oh Abbie what do you want for dinner? Get your device, pick!
Isaiah: I want dim sum. I always want dim sum.
Asa: Abbie hates dim sum so theres your answer.

Seriously? What in the entire hell? He cant zip through Wendys for the princess and get something else for Isaiah? That line REALLY pissed me off. I dont care that she is their IDD/Autism Princess, they way they pander to her is ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.