Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Golf carts are all over the place here in Myrtle beach. The law is on streets under 35 mph and not allowed after dark.
Myrtle Beach always reminds me of that show “eastbound and down”! Did you watch it? Kenny powers and Amy?? I loved Amy.

Reactions: 1
Come on yall....
I am so sure this RV idea was just cooked up for content. They know the vlog has been boring as heck lately...they knew they had to do something.

Reactions: 11
Before I thought the RV trip was the worst idea ever! But now I think the 1 good thing that could come from it Is, Isaiah Now REALLY wantIng to move out. And not giving in to his parents guilting him into moving back home. He’s going to be like “Hell no! For once I can actually hear myself think, don’t have to guard my food, can go to a Restaurant and actually enjoy my meal....” I hope he meets some good friends he can hangout with on a regular basis. Maybe he will meet someone that shares the same hobby as him (photography) and they could go on short day trips to take pictures. Idk, just some thoughts. I think College will be good for him.
I love this post! I really think it will do Isaiah a world of good to be on his own (not literally, you know what I mean. lol) and away from the Abbie-centered universe. I've said this before but when has that ever stopped me before? lol... I know that Abbie's conditions are high-needs and high-support. But even so, I don't feel like A&P make enough of an effort to give attention and support to Isaiah.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That is almost (at a quick glance) reaction like “Oh, she doesn’t have her top on! Look away kids, she’s changing clothes on the beach.”Kind of reaction.
The poor boy is only 18 years old. He should pack his bags and run as soon as possible. His "goal parents" will feed him until he's so overweight, that he might get bullied at university.
When his peers will find out where he comes from, it'll be hard enough for him.

Reactions: 7
Something that comes to mind with the beach is that if they respected Abbie's choice to not go in the water, that would mean that Asa would have to supervise her while Isaiah and Summer were in the water and Ass-hat wouldn't be able to get his 'sweet' drone footage.
At home w. the pool, A&P use the excuse that they force her into the pool so that she'll get exercise instead of sitting on the couch all day doing nothing. Thing is, it's not like Abbie is swimming laps and really getting her heart rate up when she's in the pool. She's mostly just bobbing around. Also, there are ways to encourage her to be active - like going on walks with her - that don't involve manhandling her into the pool. All it does is stress her out and upset her which to me, defeats whatever positive thing they're supposedly trying to get out of making her do that.
Ok 8
food and snacks in the world. I’d be surprised if they

Off topic totally, but what happened to @GrannyL and @Keepinitreal512? I miss their comments.

Reactions: 9
Off topic totally, but what happened to @GrannyL and @Keepinitreal512? I miss their comments.
I miss their comments, too! No idea what happened. All I can guess is that they decided to take a break from Tattle or there's stuff happening IRL that's keeping them busy.

Maybe they are taking a break or they are busy?? I miss their comments too!
GMTA! I think we wrote that at the same time. lol

Reactions: 6
He also went to college for a short time to be a preacher, I am sure they teach how to guide a conversation for councilors.
No. They have years of core classes before they ever get into seminary. It is not that easy to get in, they don't just have "Preacher" college, it's not like that at all.

Below is what you need just to get into seminary.

" Entrance requirements will vary from seminary to seminary, but normally a bachelor's degree and proficiency in the biblical languages of Greek and Hebrew are required of all who desire admission to a seminary. Seminaries generally also require personal references and recommendations."

The poor boy is only 18 years old. He should pack his bags and run as soon as possible. His "goal parents" will feed him until he's so overweight, that he might get bullied at university.
When his peers will find out where he comes from, it'll be hard enough for him.
Really? A bunch if young adults bullying? I doubt it. I doubt they care that some student is over weight. I also doubt that these students care at all about some family vloggers, this family is not famous and not well known among young college age people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I just watched the vlog...was a long one and I agree with so many comments here.

G is weird and creepy, thought so when he was holding Abbie in a different vlog.

Summer pushing Abbie into the ocean. WTF is wrong with these people. I'd love to see Abbie ball up her fist and punch Summer in her big nose! Then Summer all up in Abbie's face and personal space on the couch, does she not have a clue at all? She and Asa are picking at Abbie but if Abbie pinches, she gets reprimanded. They are the dumbest people I have ever seen. Hey, Summer...I hope they teach about personal space and personal boundaries in your college because you need it.

Yes, Summer is talking exactly like P...it is very odd. Super cute, super excited, right?

P comes home, hugs, touches everything, hands out treats....never did see her wash her hands. I am so surprised none of this family has got that virus yet. Then I assume hands weren't washed when Asa and the beach crew went to eat either.

These people talking about being a good human floors me. They have no clue how to be good humans, they are the epitome of garbage people.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe it's just an extra wide elastic band, if it isn't I'd ask for my money back. Does it have to be cut off do you think o_O
Those things look horribly uncomfortable, you squeeze yourself in but the fat has to go somewhere? So it spills out the bottom, sides and over the top. Can you imagine the Florida heat and having one on? Trying to remove it while sweaty? ick....

I can't even stand tight clothes (or bras) so I cannot imagine a spanx girdle. I like loose, baggy clothing.

Come on yall....
I am so sure this RV idea was just cooked up for content. They know the vlog has been boring as heck lately...they knew they had to do something.
They have been boring so if this is their attempt to shake things up? These people got no sense at tall!

I see Abbie wanting to get up and walk from front to back stimming over and over and over. Then Summer tries to contain her by holding her down and sitting on her so Abbie cries and cries.

They get to a camp site and Abbie has stems, twigs, leaves and grass for supper while running around and around the campfire doing her honking stim.

P gets stuck in the bathroom after taking a massive dump and they have to remove a side panel to excavate her from the john.

I wonder of they are going to trailer their cart thing? I can see Asa peeling out of camp, making noise and kicking up dust to make a DD run before they close.

The following AM...every camper in a one mile radius is packing up and leaving.

This is going to be a hilarious disaster.

or...they may just drive 60 miles park in a hotel parking lot and get two rooms...who knows? ;) Regardless it is stupid idea.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Those things look horribly uncomfortable, you squeeze yourself in but the fat has to go somewhere? So it spills out the bottom, sides and over the top. Can you imagine the Florida heat and having one on? Trying to remove it while sweaty? ick....

I can't even stand tight clothes (or bras) so I cannot imagine a spanx girdle. I like loose, baggy clothing.

I'm stunned she can even breathe, it's like the thing has rolled up into a rib crushing 6" band of elastic. Surely she can see the displaced bits overflowing from it !!! I like loose clothes too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These people traveling kill me. P and her elderly mom, both of them obese and mom could be diabetic, P will be soon enough. Now they take an RV trip to who knows where. Look what I read this morning:

"Florida had a 141 percent increase in positive cases over the past 14 days." SC, NC, Alabama...the numbers are increasing at an alarming rate. People are vacationing like there was never a virus at all.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
These people traveling kill me. P and her elderly mom, both of them obese and mom could be diabetic, P will be soon enough. Now they take an RV trip to who knows where. Look what I read this morning:

"Florida had a 141 percent increase in positive cases over the past 14 days." SC, NC, Alabama...the numbers are increasing at an alarming rate. People are vacationing like there was never a virus at all.
Yep! We are starting to see shut downs in NC again... There is a lot of news coming out of Myrtle Beach, SC about them having breakouts too...
Also, if they are headed to Boone (to pre-visit the school) or Raleigh (for who know why), I hope they packed their face masks. As of this weekend, the town of Boone is requiring face masks anytime you enter a public area... Wake County (Raleigh) is requiring them anytime you are outdoors. Ignorance isn’t an excuse not to be fined either...

Reactions: 7
I just watched the vlog...was a long one and I agree with so many comments here.

G is weird and creepy, thought so when he was holding Abbie in a different vlog.

Summer pushing Abbie into the ocean. WTF is wrong with these people. I'd love to see Abbie ball up her fist and punch Summer in her big nose! Then Summer all up in Abbie's face and personal space on the couch, does she not have a clue at all? She and Asa are picking at Abbie but if Abbie pinches, she gets reprimanded. They are the dumbest people I have ever seen. Hey, Summer...I hope they teach about personal space and personal boundaries in your college because you need it.

Yes, Summer is talking exactly like P...it is very odd. Super cute, super excited, right?

P comes home, hugs, touches everything, hands out treats....never did see her wash her hands. I am so surprised none of this family has got that virus yet. Then I assume hands weren't washed when Asa and the beach crew went to eat either.

These people talking about being a good human floors me. They have no clue how to be good humans, they are the epitome of garbage people.
I’m surprised they don’t have it either. They are most likely going to get it though. I saw Abbie rub her nose in the vlog and I was just thinking oh no. Someone in my house now has it, so I’m most likely going to get it or already have it also. You just really don’t expect to catch it, then it happens. It would be terrible for someone like Abbie to catch this. I can’t believe how much they aren’t at least washing their hands or keeping their distance from others.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.