Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have seen her cleaning up the kitchen and doing dishes.
She has cleaned up after her bosses before.
Yes, she lives there and should do her share of chores. That doesn’t mean she needs to clean up and literally pick up trash after them.

Reactions: 2
Ive discovered that COVID is something that a lot of people are not overly concerned about until they finally know of someone who has been affected...until then, its just something seen on the news. I worked through the whole shut down period and was fine. It was only after we "opened" up that I became ill. I still do not know how/who I contracted it from, but the fact is the shut down ended and suddenly people just acted like it never happened...no distancing....going places just to go...no masks....ridiculous. I am currently on day three of fever. Even with Tylenol I havent gone below 100.8, and that is the lowest. Its been up to 103. I am sitting here waiting delivery of a pulse ox monitor for my finger. Apparently with COVID people can develop pneumonia without experiencing the typical symptoms, and have been showing up at ER's with oxygen levels in the low 80's (Not good) but were not even aware. There are a lot of unknowns too. I dont have yesterdays test results yet, and if it is positive, no one knows what that means. There is no answer to that yet....they dont know if it is the original infection, new infection, or a false-positive called viral shedding. Any way it goes I'm sick again with either actual COVID, or a COVID caused illness.
I admit I've been indulging in self-pity the past few days. I already went through 24 days of COVID....and less than a week later here I am again. I was always careful. Then I see all these people all over the world just out living it up and think, how are they not sick?! Or care that they make someone else sick?! And yes, if I were in Florida, Arizona or Texas I would be SUPER careful. Its getting bad.
Thanks for the vent all....I will not mention it again today. Please stay vigilant and safe my friends!!! :)

Dang...hate to hear this. I hope it all passes soon and you are back to yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
P is live doing makeup and Abbie just walked in with her pants down. She shut the live off so quick.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So funny I noticed today P wishes Lauren Brazee a happy birthday but she didn’t wish Stacey Wee one on May 30... wonder if there’s trouble between the families.... 🤔 Very interesting...
CE3E87C9-A36D-4F5E-95F4-BDB47C4A3645.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
When she first walked in she looked fine but then turned and her pants were down in the back exposing her butt. You Assa is going to catch some tit for that one for not watching her. She has since deleted that live and started a new one and Assa walked in to lock her door from the inside so Abbie can’t get back in

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Well since I am bored I finally finished that pointless marriage podcast. I know you all discussed it in depth but I missed it so here goes:
1- I dont understand why they think they are "marriage goals". Hell some people stayed married 50 years, but it doesnt make it a good marriage.

2- And they eliminate the whole separation. Just gloss it right over. Never happened.

3- The biggest thing I have noticed lately, and in this podcast specifically is that they are working to rebrand P. We have heard FOR YEARS that Asa has been the primary caregiver. P never argued that. They did several vlogs even talking about the fact that Asa does it better. Suddenly P is this supermom who did it all, and supposedly still does, but no one sees it. I dont know if P herself is tired of all the backlash/hate she gets or Asa, but starting with quarantine.....Asa has been suddenly gushing over her and it has only increased in intensity. Shes the ultimate caregiver, career woman, chef, partner, all the things. I wonder if the pressure is getting to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
When she first walked in she looked fine but then turned and her pants were down in the back exposing her butt. You Assa is going to catch some tit for that one for not watching her. She has since deleted that live and started a new one and Assa walked in to lock her door from the inside so Abbie can’t get back in
Heads will roll for that blunder.
😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m going to burn in hell, but I wish I could have watched that! I just don’t understand why they don’t always restrict Abbie’s access when P is doing a “ live”. I bet they will from this point forward!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They have all the "things" no water bottles? Always have one with you outside for Abbie, how hard is that? Also have few toys and sensory items outside in that couch area and let her freaking sit there if she wants to. I think she grabbed the plastic bag because she had nothing to play with or fiddle with. They are both too lazy to get up and get her a drink or take her to the bathroom. They ignore her communication 99% of the time in these vlogs and the fans do not see it?

Honestly...why should she bother to communicate with them, they ignore her everytime she asks for anything. Great Fathering Asa.
I think she wanted to eat that plastic!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So funny I noticed today P wishes Lauren Brazee a happy birthday but she didn’t wish Stacey Wee one on May 30... wonder if there’s trouble between the families.... 🤔 Very interesting... View attachment 157465
They haven't mentioned the Wee's for quite a while. I think they did have some sort of falling out but that's just purely my speculation.
I think she’s closer to Lauren. Also with corona and quarantine, people haven’t been connecting as much. They also don’t mention other people in their vlogs often.

I had speculated that they weren’t talking to Aspie World YouTuber anymore because they never mention each other, but that wasn’t true because they recently interacted on Twitter.

Reactions: 4
I’m going to burn in hell, but I wish I could have watched that! I just don’t understand why they don’t always restrict Abbie’s access when P is doing a “ live”. I bet they will from this point forward!
About a month ago P was doing a live and Abbie kept walking in, honking, spinning, etc. P was clearly annoyed but tried to keep going until Abbie started walking into the bathroom and started lifting her shirt as if to undress. P SHOT out of her seat and ran saying "No! No! No!". She then moved/pushed Abbie into the rr out of view for a second, then walked her to the door and hollared for someone, then shut and locked the door.
She should've shut the camera off then too. Abbie was not exposed in any way, but just the fact that she strips didnt need to be seen.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think she’s closer to Lauren. Also with corona and quarantine, people haven’t been connecting as much. They also don’t mention other people in their vlogs often.

I had speculated that they weren’t talking to Aspie World YouTuber anymore because they never mention each other, but that wasn’t true because they recently interacted on Twitter.
Fair points. :)

lol just watched the beginning of the live video P did on FB. In the first few seconds when the door opens, P was shooting daggers from her eyes!... she went from Hi guys! 😄😄 to 😠😠 and back to 😄😄 REAL QUICK!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The leghumpers will just think it’s cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.