Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have noticed that too. I wonder if she is a witch off camera most of the time so they do tip toe around her precious sensitivities. Asa is talking her up constantly now, this is new and seems very forced to me. I guess P is the wage earner now, maybe she surpassed Abbie and threatened to take her slime life fortune and leave if Asa didn't make her look better.

I mean all she does for the family is cook, shop for food and apparently pick what restaurants to go it. She doesn't do laundry, clean, or tend to Abbie, so why worry they can't do without her?

Funny, when P puts something on Abbie's face she uses both big ole man hands and smooshes it in, Summer did it with one finger. That looked so odd to me.
I think the one-finger thing was hysterical!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whatever anybody says...they say. I don’t often state disagreement or outrage to anything said. Its opinions. And opinions are like assholes..everyone has one and nobody thinks their’s stink.

I love this site...it keeps me sane between all the bad tit happening in the world and my frustration with my mother. It’s a gossip site - lets accept it as it is and enjoy it.

Please post!!!
I hope your mother is feeling better.

• Heart
i have lived my entire life on boats. We have one transient docked at the Lake Erie Islands and one in Belleair Beach FL. We have a no using the potty on the boat. I’m not so sure I’d trust taking Abbie on board. It’s very hard to teach safety to my IDD NOS verbal child and my medically fragile (polycystic kidney disease) 21 year old needs to go when he needs to go. And with my brain tumor my reaction time is a little slow. I’m just thankful we stayed in Ohio this year. I saw Florida Virus cases jumped up over the last few weeks.
I think its so neat that you guys spend most of your time on the water. I love the ocean. ☺ I definitely would not trust bringing Abbie aboard. It sounds like you have your hands full. I do hope you all stay safe and healthy!🦋

Reactions: 6
Hmmmm? 1000 words. Maybe we should start having a guessing game of what words may be flagged. Ill start.
Pig, Fat, Calories, Cheese, Hoof/hooves, Spanx, Filthy, Third Child, Weenus, Neglect, Scam..Any one else want to take a stab at it?
🤣
11 down
989 to go
That is one helluva lotta words

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New video on P's stuff and things channel:

"We like to be productive...." 😆😆🤣🤣

"Who wants to spend their summer in the grocery store? I know I don't."........ buys 20 bags worth of groceries like every three to four days.
More taters, bread, oil
Hmmmm? 1000 words. Maybe we should start having a guessing game of what words may be flagged. Ill start.
Pig, Fat, Calories, Cheese, Hoof/hooves, Spanx, Filthy, Third Child, Weenus, Neglect, Scam..Any one else want to take a stab at it?
🤣
I responded to a comment the other day, "you shouldn't let Abbie in the pool with a dog" My comment was, "I agree,I don't care how much they shock the pool,it's disgusting and I would NEVER get in that dirty pool with any of you, let alone a damn dog" LOL My comment was deleted right away, sooooooooo DIRTY DOGGY POOL must be added lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
More taters, bread, oil

I responded to a comment the other day, "you shouldn't let Abbie in the pool with a dog" My comment was, "I agree,I don't care how much they shock the pool,it's disgusting and I would NEVER get in that dirty pool with any of you, let alone a damn dog" LOL My comment was deleted right away, sooooooooo DIRTY DOGGY POOL must be added lol
Perfect! 😜
Doughnuts
Ice Cream
Tooth
Lisp
Take-out
Sugar
Potty training

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I" ve heard Asa say that at one point he wanted to be a preacher, but cant recall him mentioning any education or training, and he constantly tells Summer he doesnt know this or that because he never went to college. Since he was already established in the CG and met and married P at 19, when did he do this? Did he take a class and quit?
I could have sworn he said that he went to school and then dropped out.. It will take me a while to track that vlog because it was at least a year ago, in the old house, when he said it..

Reactions: 7
I could have sworn he said that he went to school and then dropped out.. It will take me a while to track that vlog because it was at least a year ago, in the old house, when he said it..
Oh you dont have to track it down, I was just curious.

Oh you dont have to track it down, I was just curious.
No worries! I just could have sworn I heard it..

Hey Asa (since we know you read here),
Didn’t you go to school to be a preacher and then dropped out? Can you address this in a vlog, in the next few days? I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve heard the preacher thing a few times. I think (not sure) that he was wanting to go to school to be a preacher or it was his desired career.

I hope you are doing well. I just went back to work Monday, and I'm home again today with fever. Have phone appt. w/ doctor at 11 a.m. I finally tested negative last week, so I just dont know whats happening now. :cry:
My offer of help is still on the table. I hope you can kick all illnesses out!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Words, Sayings and Questions to Get Banned:

-Hog Wild
-Trough
-Swine
-Inbred
-Big Momma
-Slap and Tickle
-Roller her in flour...
-Find your Penis for a dollar.. Any Family Guy fans.
-Ham hock
- Front butt
-A is a cheater.
-A has had many sexual relations during his marriage.
-Bet you there’s more kids out there.

And my grand finale:

-Hey A why don’t you use a condom when you cheat?

• Haha
🤣
Okay, I'll bite....how about "dumb ass"?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Words, Sayings and Questions to Get Banned:

-Hog Wild
-Trough
-Swine
-Inbred
-Big Momma
-Slap and Tickle
-Roller her in flour...
-Find your Penis for a dollar.. Any Family Guy fans.
-Ham hock
- Front butt
-A is a cheater.
-A has had many sexual relations during his marriage.
-Bet you there’s more kids out there.

And my grand finale:

-Hey A why don’t use use a condom when you cheat?
I forgot about "front butt" lol. I dont remember who said it here but it tickled me to no end. When I was VERY obese I had a front butt, but never knew what to call it. Its more than a big belly. It literally looks like a butt. Anyway I just laughed so hard and remember thinking "I wonder if other people were whispering about my front butt!" I guess that might not be funny to some people, but I'm a weirdo who laughs at herself all the time! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
i have lived my entire life on boats. We have one transient docked at the Lake Erie Islands and one in Belleair Beach FL. We have a no using the potty on the boat. I’m not so sure I’d trust taking Abbie on board. It’s very hard to teach safety to my IDD NOS verbal child and my medically fragile (polycystic kidney disease) 21 year old needs to go when he needs to go. And with my brain tumor my reaction time is a little slow. I’m just thankful we stayed in Ohio this year. I saw Florida Virus cases jumped up over the last few weeks.
My family use to have a boat at Lake Erie! ( Port Clinton)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wonder what some of those words are ? Thilla, Asswipe, lisp, honking, fish bubbles. small penis, pool poop, 3 wheeler, viewer garbage presents, Izzy gay,..help me out and name more.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i bet "dirty" and "disgusting" get flagged because of how they handle Abbie's grooming.

Let's make a bet. I think he is going to be just fine.

I totally disagree. I believe he will love his new found freedom. And lack of honking.
i think he will have a rough first few weeks, but will soon love it. it'll be a big adjustment for him considering how involved in his decision-making his parents have been.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.