Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I truly feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with a “dad” like this asshole. And if he really makes those “Abbitude” shirts , I can’t wait to see them all walk around wearing those shirts looking like the clowns that they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20200619_184143.jpg

Huh! As far as I remember. Abbie has not ever grabbed her own drink from the fridge. Certainly not unaided!? Or have I missed something?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 158111
Huh! As far as I remember. Abbie has not ever grabbed her own drink from the fridge. Certainly not unaided!? Or have I missed something?
There were some older vlogs when she would grab her own juice. Sometimes she will get water on her own too. Although I’ve seen she is more inclined to get tap water rather than the fridge water. They’ve also taught her to squeeze Mio in her cup... smh.

Reactions: 6
They laugh now. Just wait until she smashes that head of hers into someone's face
You know, Abbie has remarkable visual spacial orientation. Its always fascinated me, because this is a cognitive ability that almost always ties in with the capacity to UNDERSTAND the results of one's movements and the movements of objects or people around them. With Abbie's IDD you would think that she would be whacking her head all the time because I do not believe she completely understands the concept of objects in motion outside of herself....but she has an instinct and seems to always just miss hitting her head on something or someone.

Reactions: 15
Welp, since I am stir crazy, I decided to do my own forensic examination (kidding obviously lol) of the Door vs. Fart during P's live stream.
I rewatched many times.
I havent laughed this hard in a while. Originally I thought it was the door. Now I believe we were all treated to Asa blowing up his throne.
In the first second or two you can hear the door open. I think that was him going in, just out of frame.
Several seconds later as P is trying to encourage everyone to "say hey".....Asa lets loose.
P's face was the best, lol, I dont know how she held it together. I bet she was in a panic wondering if it could be heard.
You know Big P was PISSED. I mean she is the 1# seller, 1# recruiter, doing a live because she need to take photos for LL....and
within 20 mins her kid ran in with her ass hanging out, and her husband is exploding.
This folks, is what we called "Must See TV" back in the day.
Karma came for her yesterday. :ROFLMAO: :poop:🚹🚺
Thank you! I kept playing that part back over and over... you know for shits and giggles... and you hear the door open.. creak.. and then right over that A playing a wind instrument called his butt cheeks. 🤣 Lovely performance.. bravo 👏 👏 P looks mortified, I love it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
There were some older vlogs when she would grab her own juice. Sometimes she will get water on her own too. Although I’ve seen she is more inclined to get tap water rather than the fridge water. They’ve also taught her to squeeze Mio in her cup... smh.
OK. I stand corrected. 😜
I just don't remember seeing her get any kind of drink 100% unaided / unprompted 🤔 as was implied by the comment left on ty.

Reactions: 4
Put-in-Bay here. Boats in dry storage. I think we will not have a boating season this year.
I went to summer camp in Perry, Ohio. Right on the Lake Erie shore. My hometown is also “the mistake on the lake” - Cleveland, Ohio.

Reactions: 1
Her "fight face" at 5.11 is creepy.
I won't imagine what she doing when is camera is ofg sometimes.
I agree with the fight face, she pulls that when she doesn’t want to do something or she is irritated. You know trouble is coming. I think there is far worse off camera . They just don’t give an accurate account of her disability even though they say it’s all about the truth. It really isn’t. I think we see a tiny fraction of the bad stuff. Sometimes Asa looks absolutely beaten down and one can only imagine what they really have to endure.
Not for all the money in the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Her "fight face" at 5.11 is creepy.
I won't imagine what she doing when is camera is ofg sometimes.
She is putting all of her germs all over the store. What an awful family. What the hell is Summer wearing? Go home to your family Summer.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A quick thought to share...
I have a standard Donkey. She Is a beautiful little Jenny. She weighs a little over 400 lbs. That is also what we guess to be 🐷’s starting weight. If she is being compared to animals, maybe...just maybe, it is because she literally weighs as much as my sweet little jackass!View attachment 158079
She had an attitude about having to share the spotlight with Mork the Pork.🙄
She wanted you all to know she prefers Carrots and Lettuce over Cheese and Dunkin’😂
What a beauty. I donate money every month to a donkey sanctuary, I just love them.

Another delusional pillock

I wonder if the name Teagan is on his list if no no words
You bet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hopefully I dont get attacked for this but... if they're blocking words like "pig" then I dont blame them. I dont care for Priscilla but she is a person and deserves better than to be constantly referred to as an animal, regardless of her weight. I find it interesting that she is so much more attacked here than her husband. I realize that its partly that she seems to have little to nothing to do with abbie, but a man wouldnt be attacked for that.

It reminds me of the myka stauffer situation. Everyone is really focused on her, but her husband is equally responsible. In fact, based on some evidence, I think myka was more attached to H than her husband was.

I dont think that they have as many words blocked as they say, tho. YouTube rewards people with higher engagement- it seems like they would benefit from any comment appearing, even if its deleted later. We've seen comments (that were later deleted, of course) regarding the first daughter get through.

It's their platform, and if they want a positive comment section, I dont think that's a bad thing. I enjoy drawing and have been toying with doing speed draws with voice over just as a hobby. I dont think that should mean that I'm open to abuse.

We all have the right to say what's on our mind, but that doesnt mean other people need to hear it or that you're free from any consequences of whatever it is that was said.

Anyway, those are just my thoughts regarding "censoring". Hopefully this is taken in the kind way I'm trying to convey this- everyone has something interesting to say and I've had to come to terms with some of the stuff said here, esp regarding abbie. I'm very liberal, so I've had to grow a thicker skin while here (my kids are autistic, and the youngest is a lot like abbie, so maybe it was also hitting closer to home)

It's almost 40c here and I'm dying!! (104 f)

I agree 110% I said it before and some commenters here prove it to be true but "the worst thing a woman can be is ugly and or fat"

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She d
View attachment 158111
She did grab an orange drink of some kind from the fridge not long ago but the bottle wasnt full and I think Asa said it wasnt hers but let her drink it. He was right there when she did it.

Reactions: 4
They are on the RV trip right now. I’m so excited for those vlogs lol. I wouldn’t even go if you paid me. Sounds like a nightmare.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They are on the RV trip right now. I’m so excited for those vlogs lol. I wouldn’t even go if you paid me. Sounds like a nightmare.
Look at Summer....got a chewy hanging right over Abbies head.
You know, we make fun of her, but at least she is smart enough to not want bitten LOL

1592598371741.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.