Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is rather a bizarre thing here in the US. Each state is vastly different. Some are open and acting like this virus never happened while some states are requiring masks even when outside walking. Then you have the in betweens that wear masks inside stores and around people but not when outisde exercising or at the beach. Florida is pretty much wide open at this point, it's not just Maass family, it is Florida.

I want to mention the bare feet thing...I personally don't care to go barefoot but....many people do. Florida, Ga, South Carolina, I see barefoot people ALL the time, everywhere. I see people go in stores in bathing suits and barefeet too and not stores right on the beach, just near it.
The barefoot thing is so gross to me. Yeah I’m used to being and seeing people in bathing suites at the stores here (Hermosa beach) but we don’t walk around barefoot like that. It’s not that I want to walk in stores in bathing suite but sometimes you have no choice. Like, I don’t think I’ve ever seen people walk around barefoot the way that they do. Looks really trashy. Really it’s no wonder why their feet are always dirty like that.

Reactions: 7
The barefoot thing is so gross to me. Yeah I’m used to being and seeing people in bathing suites at the stores here (Hermosa beach) but we don’t walk around barefoot like that. It’s not that I want to walk in stores in bathing suite but sometimes you have no choice. Like, I don’t think I’ve ever seen people walk around barefoot the way that they do. Looks really trashy. Really it’s no wonder why their feet are always dirty like that.
I don't know...maybe it's a southern thing. I just know I see barefoot people all the time. I wouldn't do it but many people do.

Reactions: 5
Also before I forget..: yeah we drive barefoot (slide the flip flops off in order to not get them stuck under pedals which can happen) but if you all know what it takes to drive with flip flops on then it would make sense. That family literally goes outside with no shoes on. I’ve never seen anything like that.

Reactions: 5
Also before I forget..: yeah we drive barefoot (slide the flip flops off in order to not get them stuck under pedals which can happen) but if you all know what it takes to drive with flip flops on then it would make sense. That family literally goes outside with no shoes on. I’ve never seen anything like that.
Exactly. I am near the South.. I wear flip flops, until it is just so cold that I have to switch to my boots.... I drive barefoot and have a pair of tennis shoes in my van, in case I need to fix a tire... I don’t go into places barefoot though... I make sure that I have shoes on. Personally, I hate shoes.. I will walk out of my house barefoot and just throw my flip flops in the vehicle even but I still wear shoes everywhere. It is so unsafe not to do so... You never know what has been dropped and broken on the floors...

Reactions: 9
Even their own son has caught on (I feel like). He doesn’t want to be on the vlogs these days and when he is, he says things and makes all sorts of gestures to show he’s over it!
Totally agree. I feel like nobody actually likes doing the vlog except for Asa. Everybody’s face shows it. Even the last few vlogs Summer has been like “oh you’re vlogging?” So that seems to make Asa think it’s ok to just film himself and talk at the camera. Also I feel like the second he’s alone he turns the camera on so he can talk all he wants without having to interrupt people.. which is his specialty.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't know...maybe it's a southern thing. I just know I see barefoot people all the time. I wouldn't do it but many people do.
The funny thing to me is that they are barefoot when they should not be... but then, when they went to the beach the other day and Abbie was struggling going down to the beach they ALL had shoes on. Like, wtf? I bet she would have been ok going down if she had no shoes on cause that’s what those hills call for. Yeah there will be a rough patch in between the hill and the actual beach where you probably want your flip flops, but you’re better off with no shoes on the sand hill.

I am a part-time barefoot person. When I'm at home, I'm always barefoot, no socks, all year round. When I go out for shopping or whatever, I always wear some kind of shoe or sandal.
Also, my feet are not all dark and dirty like the Maassives. I'm thinking probably because I'm only an indoor barefooter and my floors are cleaner. lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am a part-time barefoot person. When I'm at home, I'm always barefoot, no socks, all year round. When I go out for shopping or whatever, I always wear some kind of shoe or sandal.
Also, my feet are not all dark and dirty like the Maassives. I'm thinking probably because I'm only an indoor barefooter and my floors are cleaner. lol
Definitely the same way. I am just speaking to the walking around in public (stores, food places, etc) and walking inside the car with no shoes on. What world is that?

Exactly. I am near the South.. I wear flip flops, until it is just so cold that I have to switch to my boots.... I drive barefoot and have a pair of tennis shoes in my van, in case I need to fix a tire... I don’t go into places barefoot though... I make sure that I have shoes on. Personally, I hate shoes.. I will walk out of my house barefoot and just throw my flip flops in the vehicle even but I still wear shoes everywhere. It is so unsafe not to do so... You never know what has been dropped and broken on the floors...
Broken glass and corona spit everywhere... just gross. I’ve had my flip flops break on me twice (anyone know what I’m talking about) lol, and I still managed to make them work till I got back to the car!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I'm always barefoot at home. I'm still working while covid is going on and when I get home its a quick change into tee shirt shorts and barefoot
if I have to drive again then it's socks n sneakers too

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It is rather a bizarre thing here in the US. Each state is vastly different. Some are open and acting like this virus never happened while some states are requiring masks even when outside walking. Then you have the in betweens that wear masks inside stores and around people but not when outisde exercising or at the beach. Florida is pretty much wide open at this point, it's not just Maass family, it is Florida.

I want to mention the bare feet thing...I personally don't care to go barefoot but....many people do. Florida, Ga, South Carolina, I see barefoot people ALL the time, everywhere. I see people go in stores in bathing suits and barefeet too and not stores right on the beach, just near it.
I can only wear flip flops even in winter but I wouldn’t go barefoot in public places, you can pick all sorts of things up from people’s feet but each to his own I suppose.

“ mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all “😂😂😂😂

Has COVID 19 disappeared in the U.S. it looks like everything is back to normal for the Maassives, we are still social distancing and wearing masks and gloves, can’t see our families, no trips.
Looking at this picture makes me want to slap her face, just who does this witch think she is that rules don’t apply to her.
The cases here in Florida are rising every day. I wear my mask everywhere. Unfortunately the neighborhood folks are looking at it like a political battle and I see many at Publix (the only store I go to) without masks. I hate wearing a bleeping mask...but I still do. All of Florida is in phase 2, but Dade, Broward and Palm Beach (where I am) Counties are still on phase 1. I even heard talk this morning we were being considered an epicenter. It is also possible that there may be a mandate for mask wearing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Here in CA. we are to start wearing masks in public. Before my husband would be one of three masked shoppers, in a sea of unmasked people. I need him to wear a mask because I am immune compromised and have to inject myself with expensive immunoglobulins weekly. He is an essential worker too. We sleep in separate rooms now so we dont share that airspace. If I get covid I am dead. Please wear your mask to help keep my family safe? I dont share that often but...I dont have what it takes to fight it. My people will miss me.

Hey Asssa! You showed off that spiffy laminator toy you bought with subscriber's limited funds? Make that poor waif a damn chore card like that red laminated one you used to have. I hope you remember, because I sure do. Give her a schedule and a purpose!! It must've gone to the big yellow dumpster in the sky. Eff Miss Priss and her need to remove clutter! Make one up! Its been a year!

Edited to add: when I was in my 20's I was an assistant for a famous winery owner. If he needed dog biscuits I went. Made his bed, vaccumed, cleared fride of old crap, shop for girlfriends, file papers etc. They asked, I jumped.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The cases here in Florida are rising every day. i wear my mask everywhere. Unfortunately the neighborhood folks are looking at it like a political battle and I see many at Publix (the only store I go to) without masks. I hate wearing a bleeping mask...but I still do. All of Florida is in phase 2, but Dade, Broward and Palm Beach (where I am) Counties are still on phase 1. I even heard talk this morning we were being considered an epicenter.
Wow. We wear masks everywhere and everyone else does too. But I have seen and read about people using the whole mask situation as a political stance too. Apparently wearing a mask makes you seem gullible to politics and letting go of your rights under the constitution. Yeah, ok idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I never wear flip flops or open toe shoes. I just don’t like them on me. I wear tennis shoes when going out and at home I wear socks except in bed.

Here in CA. we are to start wearing masks in public. Before my husband would be one of three masked shoppers, in a sea of unmasked people. I need him to wear a mask because I am immune compromised and have to inject myself with expensive immunoglobulins weekly. He is an essential worker too. We sleep in separate rooms now so we dont share that airspace. If I get covid I am dead. Please wear your mask to help keep my family safe? I dont share that often but...I dont have what it takes to fight it. My people will miss me.

Hey Asssa! You showed off that spiffy laminator toy you bought with subscriber's limited funds? Make that poor waif a damn chore card like that red laminated one you used to have. I hope you remember, because I sure do. Give her a schedule and a purpose!! It must've gone to the big yellow dumpster in the sky. Eff Miss Priss and her need to remove clutter! Make one up! Its been a year!

Edited to add: when I was in my 20's I was an assistant for a famous winery owner. If he needed dog biscuits I went. Made his bed, vaccumed, cleared fride of old crap, shop for girlfriends, file papers etc. They asked, I jumped.
About chores: Yesterday’s 6 Blind Kids vlog showed Abbi helping to feed her autistic severely disabled blind brother. Abbi is also blind and IDD (but semi-verbal). Karen, the mom, said that all her kids need to be able to help each other and that includes chores. She wants them to all live together after her and her husband pass and be able to get along independently (for the kids that is possible). She said they would have hired help that would overlook, but it’s important that her most severe two kids not end up in a nursing home. I see many great teaching moments on her vlog and not just home movies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow. We wear masks everywhere and everyone else does too. But I have seen and read about people using the whole mask situation as a political stance too. Apparently wearing a mask makes you seem gullible to politics and letting go of your rights under the constitution. Yeah, ok idiots.
I always wear one when I go to any store but I do not when walking or jogging in my neighborhood. If I am going to be around people, it is on my face. I'd say it is about 50/50 wear them here and yes, people are making it political and calling those who wear them sheeple. Until someone close to THEM gets sick, then they would change their silly tune.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I always wear one when I go to any store but I do not when walking or jogging in my neighborhood. If I am going to be around people, it is on my face. I'd say it is about 50/50 wear them here and yes, people are making it political and calling those who wear them sheeple. Until someone close to THEM gets sick, then they would change their silly tune.
Yes, I don’t wear a mask when riding my bike. I did see two folks riding their bikes with masks on this morning. I guess they forgot to wave (a pet peeve of mine).

Reactions: 3
The cases here in Florida are rising every day. i wear my mask everywhere. Unfortunately the neighborhood folks are looking at it like a political battle and I see many at Publix (the only store I go to) without masks. I hate wearing a bleeping mask...but I still do. All of Florida is in phase 2, but Dade, Broward and Palm Beach (where I am) Counties are still on phase 1. I even heard talk this morning we were being considered an epicenter.

Ive discovered that COVID is something that a lot of people are not overly concerned about until they finally know of someone who has been affected...until then, its just something seen on the news. I worked through the whole shut down period and was fine. It was only after we "opened" up that I became ill. I still do not know how/who I contracted it from, but the fact is the shut down ended and suddenly people just acted like it never happened...no distancing....going places just to go...no masks....ridiculous. I am currently on day three of fever. Even with Tylenol I havent gone below 100.8, and that is the lowest. Its been up to 103. I am sitting here waiting delivery of a pulse ox monitor for my finger. Apparently with COVID people can develop pneumonia without experiencing the typical symptoms, and have been showing up at ER's with oxygen levels in the low 80's (Not good) but were not even aware. There are a lot of unknowns too. I dont have yesterdays test results yet, and if it is positive, no one knows what that means. There is no answer to that yet....they dont know if it is the original infection, new infection, or a false-positive called viral shedding. Any way it goes I'm sick again with either actual COVID, or a COVID caused illness.
I admit I've been indulging in self-pity the past few days. I already went through 24 days of COVID....and less than a week later here I am again. I was always careful. Then I see all these people all over the world just out living it up and think, how are they not sick?! Or care that they make someone else sick?! And yes, if I were in Florida, Arizona or Texas I would be SUPER careful. Its getting bad.
Thanks for the vent all....I will not mention it again today. Please stay vigilant and safe my friends!!! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.