Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good video to show good sportsmanship - literally had flashbacks . It’s sad that she didn’t decide to keep playing though. I guess Isaiah is not gonna play football either.
I think it was just over for her. She played Volleyball her whole life and there was no future in it for her. Maybe she can pick up coaching.

Reactions: 3
These comments are from the vlog Autism meltdown in public/she had a tough day. There are so many comments that Assa didn't get to to delete. Go to comments and click the lil 3 line thing and change comments to newest and one guy went back and fourth with Assa. It was too long to screenshot on my phone. But Assa did not like it neither did there "fans"
Is it on the latest vid? damn I cant find it 😫😫 knowing Asa he probably deleted it already

Morning guys! Wouldn’t it be funny if I bought one of these and sent it to the Massives so they could open it up at mail time? They’d probably edit out the video though, so it would have to be on a live in order for it to work. Also they would have to pick up their mail. They are so ungrateful they don’t even go to the PO Box anymore to pick up the mail that their Humpers send to them. Bastards. :m Inglorious Bastards. View attachment 152376
Someone on my friends list posted a link to a website where you can buy a penis made out of chocolate in a plain package and when you open it it says eat a dick! (Or you could buy hard candy and it says suck a dick!) and send it to someone anonymously and my first thought was sending it to Asa but I figured it would melt and the website frowned upon sending it to someone you don't like

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder why the costume change!? 🤔
I've noticed these past few vlogs, no food consumption has been shown! Plenty of prep though! I think 🐖 has gotton tired of all the comments (here) about the amount of food she piles on her plate. 😂🤣😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I were still a fan I would be so disappointed in these recent vlogs. He is scraping the bottom. Out of things to say.
But, the reigning champs of inconsistency are still consistent with one thing: food. Yep, P bought out the store, and Asa had to show all the glorious foods. And I notice P's mom was there for dinner. Wayne was probably chained up at home and told he could eat when he hit his sales goals.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If I were still a fan I would be so disappointed in these recent vlogs. He is scraping the bottom. Out of things to say.
But, the reigning champs of inconsistency are still consistent with one thing: food. Yep, P bought out the store, and Asa had to show all the glorious foods. And I notice P's mom was there for dinner. Wayne was probably chained up at home and told he could eat when he hit his sales goals.
OMG on Wayne being chained...the best! 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh ffs! The humpers are going on about how Asshole was right about the tomatoes splitting because of too much water. OF COURSE HE WAS RIGHT! He most likely used the Googles beforehand to check so he could sound good on the vlog!
I see you, you prick! Ugh! He has really pissed me off tonight! 😡😠👹👺👺👺👺👺

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Oh ffs! The humpers are going on about how Asshole was right about the tomatoes splitting because of too much water. OF COURSE HE WAS RIGHT! He most likely used the Googles beforehand to check so he could sound good on the vlog!
Or his Mom or step-Mom was a Gardner... I guarantee he probably called her first...

• Angry
Reactions: 7
;)
View attachment 152215
It would be so easy to cut an opening in the wall from Summer’s room into that ”pool bathroom“. There are pre hung door kits sold, you make an opening in the wall and pop the frame and door in the opening, poof it’s a done project. She could have the convenience of a half bath without leaving her room, no need to walk outside each time she needs to “powder her nose”.That’s what considerate people do for their guests.
Not the Massives! They prefer forcing her out of her studio apt, each time she needs a respite, forcing her to interact with them as much as possible....poor girl 🙈

Reactions: 7
He really pisses me off too and did you see near the start of the vlog Abbie hanging round that cake on the counter, waiting to pounce. God she is so greedy, I just can’t stand it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder why the costume change!? 🤔
I've noticed these past few vlogs, no food consumption has been shown! Plenty of prep though! I think 🐖 has gotton tired of all the comments (here) about the amount of food she piles on her plate. 😂🤣😂🤣
Hopefully she got tired of all the comments about Abbie's diaper showing and will keep her in shorts to swim too

Reactions: 10
Damn colors again !! Wish I knew why learning colors trumps potty training and putting more stuff on her device. Ugh I can’t with them. BORING!! On a side note Summer looks like she lost weight she looks good. I wish she would leave them people.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.