Fathering Autism #27 Lies, fake tears & flaunting. Look both ways and keep honking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is delusional
I'm starting to wonder if asshole and piggy have 100 sockpuppet accounts
Either that or there are a
💩load of gullible and delusional people around
After all with the way his sub count soared he has to be buying subs
IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder how you can cope living with a hardcore fan of the massive family.
I hope she'll come to her senses.
Nope, she won’t. She has her opinion and I have mine. However, she does question some of the vlog content she sees.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is the likelihood that when they drop of Isiah at college, they bring respite to keep Abbie "occupied" or even at a hotel while Isiah does the moving in?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cilla says "He made six a's and two b's i'm so proud of you. I'm a really good homeschool teacher"

Therealamylynn says:

"My son made 9 A's and one P (his senior capstone project) that was a pass/fail and he got a P. (he passed) He has a 4.3 GPA for all years and I suck at home school. Oh and my son didn't wear a freaking tutu. So come at me witch, my kid blows your kid out of the water"
1591320340990.png
1591320402272.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
There have been several. I’m sure they get a lot of free stuff hoping for a shout out.
They have had sponsorships with audible, butcher box and hello fresh. There was the streaming service mentioned a few posts back and some spices P posts about.
Those are the ones I remember off the top of my head
Don't forget the infamous BOUNTY paper towel vlog they made that they tried to pass off as sponsored when it actually wasn't

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
BIG P still rubbing her nose and hiking up whatever it is she wears under her clothes.
Did you notice she wiped her nose on her shirt? In the kitchen, she uprubbed her nose like she always does, then lifted the shoulder of her shirt so she could wipe her nose. Thought I was going to be sick!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Asa is so full of it. The other day when Big P was crying, he said "this doesnt have to be a polarizing event"-Big P stands there with nothing to contibute-Isaiah talks smugly about people wanting to unsubscribe.
But flash forward to today and Asa says they have deep family conversations about it and Isaiah wanted to document history. (But they didnt tell Nanny bc she would be so scared that he went lol)
Whatever. As always, a day late and dollar short. They should have dropped it. I dont really care how they feel but the blatant fakery...I hate that. And to end with "dont @ me"' ? Yeah we get it...you made your token response.
Such a slimy, trifling little man.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did y'all notice? He actually wrote in the video description that her issues are autism and global developmental delay. He has made passing comments without too much discussion in the past, but it's good to see it in print. I'm not sure why he is suddenly acknowledging her lack of progress....makes me think he's up to something. He's not much into the whole honesty thing.

Reactions: 11
Did y'all notice? He actually wrote in the video description that her issues are autism and global developmental delay. He has made passing comments without too much discussion in the past, but it's good to see it in print. I'm not sure why he is suddenly acknowledging her lack of progress....makes me think he's up to something. He's not much into the whole honesty thing.
Hes laying the groundwork.
"Keep watching humpers! In ten years she will know what a brown leaf is and ride her bike to the store. You dont want to miss it!" LOL

• Haha
Abbie's bike ride today was a joke. He says the gotta work on steering 1st. Well half the time she was looking to the side and no way in fresh hell was she pedaling anything. So she was being pushed around like a queen as she sat on the seat while A&P yelled Good job.

• Haha
I agree with the posts above me. A lot of their followers will be crying because she's sitting on the bike even though she's not using it properly and Asa is holding it frequently.
I wonder if Abbie is still working on the same things at JSA as they haven't updated their followers on her school progress yet.
Pretty cool looking to be able to ride a bike and not watch where your going....that’s some tit man...lol

• Haha
They should use this screen grab for her weekly "Autism queen ask me anything show" That she's planning. I can see it now.

1591321939945.png

"Hiiii! I've lost 100 pounds from weight loss surgery. What's that? How much do I weigh? I weigh 1/3 of a full size sofa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe because the Wee family recently talked about their child’s re-evaluation diagnosis. They were really honest and explained that she has been diagnosed with moderate intellectual disability.

If anyone cares to watch, starts at 2:56

Reactions: 8
I would be surprised if GDD is actually still a dx for her. It is generally for younger kids who have failed to meet milestones...but is a separate dx from IDD...the two are not exclusive.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.