Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get em guys! Im trying to keep up but too tired. Someone snark for me too plz.
And P...shut the hell up. You are always crying about something.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think and hope that between loss of ad revenue, sponsors, MLM scam starting to crumble with her older downlines just beginning to lose their asses, to finally this last thing on her Instagram, the walls of Camelot are crumbling.
That's what she was crying over and that's why Assa made that last dumb ass vlog.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is offtopic from what we've been discussing but I just came across this article and found it to be interesting. It made me think of Abbie (of course) except in her case she can't communicate these things:

Reactions: 9
I would have a hard time drinking a glass of water at gunpoint. It's such a horrible experience for a lot of autistic people. For me, it tastes and feels like I'm drinking a glass of spit. I mainlined diet pop for most of my life but now have myself switched over to mainly Mio.

ETA: Happy Pride month, y'all!
Caffeine free Diet Coke junkie here 🤚🏻 Not proud of it but figured I’d share 😗

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ex
I think and hope that between loss of ad revenue, sponsors, MLM scam starting to crumble with her older downlines just beginning to lose their asses, to finally this last thing on her Instagram, the walls of Camelot are crumbling.
That's what she was crying over and that's why Assa made that last dumb ass vlog.
IMO.
Exactly....they are shakin in their boots worried that Pig might slide down to number 2 in the slimelife scam, because as we all know, that is the most important thing right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Caffeine free Diet Coke junkie here 🤚🏻 Not proud of it but figured I’d share 😗
If I could mainline Cherry Pepsi Zero I would. It used to be Coke Zero but I like the Pepsi’s Cherry better than the Coke’s Cherry so I just switched.

Reactions: 3
That’s interesting, especially how the hair brushing, tags on a shirt etc...
I thought so, too. It just makes me wonder and feel like there could be so many things going on with Abbie that cause her to be resistant or defiant with A&P. But she can't communicate that.

Oh, b.s. Assa. He knew if he promoted one side he'd loose half his subs. This isnt about scruples, its about the almighty dollar.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I finally finished watching yesterdays vlog. Took me several attempts. We were up late watching the local events with the riots and looting in our area. We are relatively rural but live in between several cities. The looters were driving from one to the other past our town. Our area was starting to open back up and now this. It worries me since we are still in the middle of a pandemic. Anyway, it was a bit scary here last night and rumors it will continue into next weekend. I know its everywhere right now and just wanted to say to everyone here, stay safe! ❤
Right now Asa posted on their facebook a whole big spiel about one of their members calling them out because P made 2 posts bra gging about herself and limelife and nothing sbout the murde

Oh, b.s. Assa. He knew if he promoted one side he'd loose half his subs. This isnt about scruples, its about the almighty dollar.
Hardly half his subs. He would’ve just been attacked if he didn’t say something about BLM. He was lying through his teeth when he said “saying ALM is wrong.” lol ALM supporters generally don’t loot.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I find it interesting that when dealing with serious topics or when they're acknowledging something they've been called out on - Asa has a difficult time looking into the camera and making eye contact with the viewers. He spends most of this video looking at P or just off to the side. He does look at the camera a handful of times, but briefly.
It's very telling body language.
EMERGENCY VLOG!
Haha you dont wanna lose any supporters...so be more careful who you call out in your 'apology'

Oh and Cilla was looking side to side and all over the place, too. Shifty eyes.
I think fake crying too

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree with you. You can “shrink” your stomach without surgery anyway. It’s all about what you eat. If you eat carbs and sugars regularly... you’re always going to be hungry and crave carbs and sugars. If you eat emotionally and such, you’ll always want food too. It’s all about eating true and wholesome food! I watched a few vlogs that are older and in one of them p was saying that they eat out a lot. And so she was going to implement doing slim fast shakes for breakfast and lunch and then a salad for dinner. I believe this was before her surgery and they were in the old house. Anyway... just wanted to point out that she’s tried almost everything now except for lipo. The slim fast regimen would have worked but I guess they can’t ever stick to a program, and/or they’re used to eating so much that just a shake wouldn’t fill them up. I drank slim fast for breakfast and had salads for lunch and dinner through all my college life which helped me not gain the pounds that most people do at college ... so I know it can be done. Yeah it was boring but you kind of start to love that way of eating after a while.
Isn’t Slimfast loaded with sugar though?

Reactions: 3
Blows my mind how everyone thinks they know everything going on with that family. How the hell does this fan know what her insurance covers? Are these people really putting that info out there? The person said they don’t cover the “extra month” .... what month is that? Lmao smh I feel ashamed watching this. The part about her wearing diapers anyway was funny though... when the person said it doesn’t matter if she gets her period cause she wears diapers anyway. Lmao. It would still be a bloody mess.
And one person actually answered another person but you couldn’t even make out the question, I read it 3 times!! Lol I swear the humpers are the entertaining ones!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Once he was talking about having another business/channel about teaching vlogging, sound, etc...that's what this is leading up to.
Well he has to have something to fall back on when #sweetgirl #autismprincess #queenteen #surfer #bikerider is no longer cute which is happening rather fast.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone here follow Dahboo when he was covering ____(?) Springs gatherings in DC when the ‘16 election was building. That’s when I first heard of Antifa. Back in the late 80’s/early 90’s, Sid Vicious & Anarchy was cool. Cops were dicks, pot wasn’t legalized, & teens got called out for smoking. I don’t believe cops have time for cig tickets anymore?

I think all cops finally get it now & the rioting needs to end. But it sounds like Trump is gearing up for war, which I don’t agree w/ stoking any fires. He drives me crazy with the things he says. I think that’s where Assa was coming from as well. Walmart’s are closed due to looting. Physically sickened by the peaceful protests being overtaken by dumb shits who hate themselves & life & just wanna break tit, like this is a video game.

Maybe P is more of a republican than Assa is. Whatever, but I don’t think it’s right to negatively judge her for that. It’s too close to doxing. Ask yourself if you only have friends or acquaintances who vote the exact same as you?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They don't work hard but I do think it is exhausting taking care of Abbie and dealing with her 24/7. I think it would wear anyone out.
(Not saying this to bash Abbie or as a slam against her. Just that with the intensive level of care and supervision Abbie requires - that can be tiring.)
The mental exhaustion alone I can only imagine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.