Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whyme1982

Chatty Member
More than likely they would rent from Cruise America, in the US it's the most popular for RV rentals. For a large RV that sleeps 7 cost for 5 nights $2214 aprox... slightly cheaper if you bring own towels, sheets etc...I added everything (miles over
500 would be $0.35 per mile...they have location in jacksonville

RV would be similar to

And depending on the state based on type/weight of RV/Motorhome you would need a license for a behemoth one (florida doesn't require one but some surrounding states do)

Sorry for long post, bored cranky and tired 😷🤧
Yep amd P ain't gonna like the one that looks like a truck! I bet she thinks they'll get one of those fancy bus ones! Haha

Reactions: 5

Rita tek

On my facebook feed, there were many news and entertainment pages covering the story. Not so much on tv.
It's shitty because it's already a traumatizing event for this kid to be adopted by people he doesn't know, who don't even speak the same language, then taken on a long flight to a country he doesn't know, he lived with them for two years, they made $$$ off him and his journey
and then when things got tough - they rehome him like he's a bad dog. It's just all around a plain shitty thing to do. That's how I see it.

Not to mention they did things like putting duct tape on his wrists and thumbs to prevent him from sucking his thumb.
I see what you’re saying ...but him being special needs does not create a special situation. It was a fucked up situation to begin with. I’d rather that he lives and grows up with a family that can really take care of him. If they were duct taping his wrists and thumbs, then I would say he is in a “better place” now.
Also, people rehome dogs for many reasons other than being “bad.” Like moving from a house with a big yard to a small apartment...

I believe he is good wherever he is at right now. Might as well save him from years of possible neglect and ongoing torture.

Ikr?
On top of everything else....warts!
I really shouldn't be surprised.
Can we use the word wart or warts in the next thread?
What rhymes with warts?
Hmm....
😁
HPV is easier.... lol
i’m over here going schwartz, forts, shorts, borts...

I am embarrassed for this kid. Why is he laying in the yard like an underwear model?
Why is his shirt so rumpled and wrinkly? Can't believe Princess P would post these. He looks like he's been wrestling alligators.
Cheesy is their middle name! He looks & acts just like P. They make Ab look NT at times.

• Haha

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
I wonder who reached out to who concerning the bracelets. Piggy showed 2 bracelets she ordered from them on a previous vlog saying she found the company on tik tok. Now suddenly they send 2 additional bracelets for Assa and Isaiah.
Either way I hope the company does well and succeeds regardless of any association with the MaasSquad.
THIS, all of this. That was my first thought when I saw the vlog.

cucumber

VIP Member
Uhm these eyebrows? Don’t get me wrong, they are fine. But they dont look trimmed to me
Ahhh geez I cant really tell. Maybe they do them infrequently?

Thanks. I kept meaning to drop in and post and either 1. life got in the way or 2. I fell asleep on the sofa.
I am on a weight loss journey. Not like P. I talked to my doctor who referred me to a nutritionist who is helping me get on a Keto diet and understand that just because it isn't clearly junk food, it may not be the best food choice. Turns out tomato and mayo sandwiches are not the food of champions. Who knew? When she asked me if stress was a factor, I made a face and she said "That's a yes."

I'll just sit here and not hold my breath waiting for P&A to get real about food and eating.
I missed you!

Last edited:

BloodyMermaid

Agreed, it does not change who she is, but the label definitely affects what services she may receive.
Yeah like I said I honestly didn’t know how that works. I just get baffled on why they never want to admit what she really is diagnosed with besides autism. Why is it so taboo to say my kid is also IDD for them.

Does it effect schooling? Would she no longer be able to go to JSA? Would it effect the money and everything they are receiving now?

Thank you in advance to whoever answers.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
On another subject (I’m in the middle of the first vlog they posted today.). Why did they have to get Abbie in the pool? She didn’t want to go in.

Rita tek

This RV trip sounds like their worst idea yet. I cannot wait for the vlogs :p

Where are they going to send Abby when she starts "yelling"? How will they keep her out of the snacks? Where will they be changing her diaper..public restroom? There will be no pools so who is showering Abby?
They’re most likely not going to shower her and/or put ample enough of bug spray on her. She will be miserable and they’ll have no clue as to why. I hope they take that thing on the road today or tomorrow cause I can’t wait to see the shit show that will take place.

Gambit

Chatty Member
Lol did you see how they had the Mio when they went to lunch for Isaiah’s graduation? Lol! It was right next to P. They can’t drink pure water for once or what? Smh. I’ve heard of people taking their own hot sauce to restaurants ... but that’s a whole different story and need!
Used to go to an organization’s catered dinner every year. They only served water and tea so people would bring in soft drinks. Like water would hurt for one meal. It’s craziness.

• Haha

Kermy

VIP Member
Good grief they can’t be serious! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Okay let’s let her play in traffic too like a game of Frogger because she did so well. These people are idiots. She got lucky once!
It has been for a couple days already. You can always tell when she sits at the end of the couch instead of the smelly corner.

I know P thinks she is teeny tiny now, and I know RVs usually have bunk beds of some kind in them but I strongly urge her NOT to sleep on the upper one. Someone could get seriously squashed.
I need to add that to the list of cons 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
trying to watch the vlog now but man the yelling...oh the yelling....I have no idea how any of them live with it. I can't even watch it... Can you imagine how much louder it is in real life? CRAZY I can't even function hearing it watching the vlog!!..what happened to the "only yell in your room" rule?
I haven’t watched yet..but I know with the yelling, I would be wearing headphones 24/7.

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
I’ve had small closets, but I have a big walk in one now. Love it! I have a dresser in there along with a lot of stuff besides actual clothes. It’s not fancy, but I do like that it’s so big. No we aren’t wealthy, but I believe that term is relative. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I do think that walk in closets are not the norm in the U.K., My house is a large mid terrace and has no built in storage space at all, it is over 100 years old and most new average price houses don’t have them. In the U.S. they seem to be more commonplace. That’s all I was trying to say.