Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gambit

Chatty Member
YES!... In addition the house had terrible closet storage space and absolutely zero yard space for two large breed dogs to be comfy in. I personally think it is a very odd layout, quite "rambling," and because of its age will take LOTS of maintenance over the years. There are also many entrances/exits from one end to the other, which screams of huge security issues for a couple with a profoundly IDD/autistic daughter who has had elopement issues in the past. If she escaped from the front entrance there is no way they would hear her from back, and vice versa. I can't even go there on the safety hazard presented by the pool. Abbie is one open lock away from jumping in and drowning, and A & P have put ZERO thought into incorporating measures for her safety. On the other hand, the property DOES have a huge magnolia tree in the front and we all know that P always wanted a magnolia tree!
I think the areas they use as the tv/living room and mud room and also the office were added on to the house after it was built and that gives it the very strange layout. Nothing they ever said, it just looks like that to me.

my laundry set up is in my garage. the people who previously lived there couldn't get up and down the basement stairs so the washer and dryer were put in the garage. its convenient for us but eventually we'll relocate them back to the basement
I think it’s a personal preference really. Our house has hookups in the garage, the basement and upstairs with the bedrooms. (But the previous owners did a lot of other strange things, too. )

• Haha
Reactions: 5

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
I keep having this nagging question. Does Prilly pluck Abs eyebrows? Because they sure are groomed. Do they roll her up in a blanket like I do when I pill my cat? I got questions, lol. It seems a bit cruel to expect her all cute and such.
Seriously? You know good and well they do not do that. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Sasha Blu

These ppl are wasting their time and “feelings” on this...I believe Asa and P don’t even watch the news and really didn’t even realize they were expected to make a comment on what’s happening in our country....COVID wasn’t even in their minds, why would the riots be? Self absorbed garbage ppl

TRUTH!
Such asshole hope karma gets them good.
I seriously can not wait until they do this RV trip. It will be a hilarious hot mess! Our neighbors did this for a week and came back HATING each other! 5 grown adults in one RV, no matter how big it is will suffocate them and add Abbies issues on top of it! P and Assa are to fat to even sit at the table in those things. Where will Abbie sleep? I dont see her doing well and the fact that someone will have to watch her like a hawk from escaping. Someone mentioned the bathroom....haha...good luck getting P's fat butt in there. Not going to happen! Not to mention RV's are hard to maneuver especially if you have never driven anything that big before. I can't wait to see them trying to park it and dumping the waste.

They said that this will be a good trial run for when they travel around with Abbie once Isaiah goes off to school....I bet after this trip they wont be doing any of that.

It sounds like they are planning to do this soon. I hope they are smart enough to actually do some research about traveling in an RV before they do it....oh wait....maybe it will be even better if they don't! You know those idiots will just pack the RV with all the things and take off. Haha! I can't wait!!!
who is the 5th adult? Is it summer? I see she's no longer there. Did she catch Asa peeping in the shower hole? Why are people paying for trips golf carts, new house, endless meals, gifts and scooters?the amass family are scammers and fucking assholes. I don't get it!!

I saw that Lauren Brazee (sp) did a video about the woman who 'rehomed' her adopted autism child. She clearly was upset about it. The whole time I was thinking, yet your adore Assa who never even tried to get to know or fight for rights of his bio child. Hmmm...double standard? Maybe? I imagine the reason the Maasses haven't talked about it is because it would cause a lot of backlash because of their situation. He's staying clear of that mess for fear it will come back to bite him in his fat ass.
Gambit said something to the effect of the birth mother wanting nothing to do with him, the birth father. As a mom, I can respect him for staying away & not complicating things. I know how many here believe how he should fight to see her, but I have experience w/ foster care & adoption, so I totally get the whole female=incubator & male=sperm donor logic. Maybe when his “daughter” (said loosely) is 18, she’ll come around privately or even on the vlog. I’ve never seen her pic & do believe her info shouldn’t be shared. She can also watch the vlog to see who her birth father is.

Assa should go to some ST/OT/PT classes & conferences to learn other tricks to work w/ Abbie.

As an aside, do you all remember being a toddler & trying to drink out of a straw & couldn’t do it? I do! I had older siblings & I remember feeling frustrated. That must be what it’s like for Abbie. Praying her brain can reconnect & grow!

Gambit

Chatty Member
Asaas father brought a house in the neighbourhood, was coming over every day with hisdog, then boom, nothing, not even for Isa’s car parade, did I miss why he hasn’t been around?
They kept their old home, too, They were there when covid hit. Asa talked about checking something at the new house a couple of times.

Shadergirl

What I loved was JSA's typo.
There was a pic of Abbie that said "Determine" Uh....determine what? LOL
Silly I know, and I'm the typo queen, but I am not an educator either.
I was watching and thinking the same thing...determine? What does that mean anyway. I’m a grammar snob. Sorry not sorry!

Gambit

Chatty Member
Abbie has never got water on her own and never put the drops in! The drops would go right to her mouth not the glass!
Why are you so angry about her getting water?! 🤣 I’m sure they’ll be making a big deal about it in a few days, but they show her putting the Mio drops in all the time. It’s stored near the cups, she puts them in and then someone, usually Summer, counts or prompts her at the water dispenser on the fridge

erised2020

Happy B-day to Stripe
She ain't the type
To beat around the bush
About anything...even Prilly's tush
She says the truth she dont lie
And my oh my
We love her posts
So here's our toasts...
To Stripe...Happy Birthday!
HAHAH that is awesome! Happy birthday @Stripe69

• Heart

erised2020

Alot of sponsorships quit on Myka,
Coming soon to a Vlog near you. Autistic Girl gets an RV!

Her mom and stepdad give a whole new meaning to back seat driving. If they move any further back they'll be behind their car.

View attachment 141325
Backseat driving!! hahahahha omg super funny, and super true they are in the backseats due to their guts LOL

• Haha

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
If anyone on here has an insta handle, there is very lively conversations going on on Cilla’s stuff and things under P’s latest brag about slimelife, it’s completely been railroaded by people (me included 😂🤦🏼‍♀️) slamming P’s view on BLM, voting for Trump, give P credit though, she is trying to answer questions, but gave up (no $$$ in insta views? ) so they discussed it as a ‘family’ on a vlog coming out soon.
Please wander on over there (insta) and give your opinions 1E7A5E01-4F86-4800-960C-D782641C35CA.png

Attachments

• Haha
They knew what she wanted....SNACKS! She even went up to P & asked for food. Camera needs to be off as soon as she whines screeches & flails though & they need to try to ground her (touch your head, whatever works for her severe autism/IDD) & let her know those noises & behavior isn’t ok. Plus, she needs a communication tablet handed to her every second of the day until she gets it. Might take her 5-10-20+ yrs, but gotta keep at it.

There we go!
I don’t think that’s very kind to do. But that’s just me. She had an itch. She’s IDD. She’s like a 1 yr old.

Stripe69

VIP Member
Sometimes you're paying more for the neighborhood the house is in and not quite so much the house itself.
That’s so true. In London a one bedroom flat will cost anything from £250000 upwards where I live you could buy a 3-4 bedroom detached house for that. I live in Manchester . It’s definitely about the location in the U.K.