Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello! I think she was just talking about the whole dorm situation. I feel like they are in limbo wondering if he would be going to the dorms or just staying home for a while. Most schools are talking about no dorms... so they probably have a lot of thinking to do. Idk. Just my thoughts.

Reactions: 8
They didn’t mention camping, did they? I’m thinking they’ll hotel it? I’m not sure about RV parking at hotels though.
Why bother renting an RV then, if they needed more space they could just rent a 15 passenger van and stay at hotels.

Reactions: 11
Why bother renting an RV then, if they needed more space they could just rent a 15 passenger van and stay at hotels.
The novelty aspect. The kitchen, bathroom, table to play games at....then when stopping places they can pull the sunshade out while they eat their “carry out!”

Reactions: 8
Abbie is not going to have enough space to do her victory laps and her honking ( love that ). Notice they are taking Summer, that’s just to babysit Queen teen. What a shit show , again.

I'm from Australia so that makes us neighbours lol
I have cousins in Australia.

Reactions: 10
Abbie is not going to have enough space to do her victory laps and her honking ( love that ). Notice they are taking Summer, that’s just to babysit Queen teen. What a shit show , again.

I have cousins in Australia.
That's pretty cool @Stripe69 Do you visit them or speak to them?

Reactions: 2
I haven’t visited but other family members have, I don’t like flying and it is a long flight. One of them lives in blue mountains NSW.
That's fair enough i guess it would be a long flight. I've been to the blue mountains years ago it's a nice place!!

Reactions: 2
If I were Isaiah I’d act too sick the morning they decide to leave on that RV trip. And act disappointed in having to stay home (where it’s quiet and peaceful) and miss it.
Ha! I've seen characters do that in sitcoms! Like Good Luck Charlie lol !

Reactions: 3
I hate to say this, but she was acting like a two-year old by the way she was crying and tantruming (a word?) in the backseat garage ”scene.” Also when the JSA award thing was on, did anyone hear her cry when she was “watching”. She actually sounded like she was biting her arm. I guess the school must make a presentation video for each student attending. The graphics on the school video were very strange.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I watched as I do every night...however I had a good excuse tonight. The news was really upsetting and I needed a break. What the hell is this world coming to?
I live smack dab in the middle of the twin cities. It's scary. Tonight was the first night of curfew. 8pm to 6am nobody can be on the streets in their car, or bike, or just walking unless it's for work. National Guard is here enforcing. Scary shit my fellow tattle.lifers

Reactions: 19
I’m so sorry. Stay safe in all aspects, my friend.

Reactions: 11
Sorry I'm so late but just wanted to add: it's ok if you aren't comfortable doing a dance move, but pick a tik tok dance that doesn't have that move in it then! There's so many trends on tik tok. Why does she have to go out of her way to make it weird?

Reactions: 7
I live in the U.K. what do you mean by laundry downstairs ? Also your houses tend to be a lot bigger than ours and most of ours are two storey.
Many new homes are built with the laundry room upstairs where the bedrooms are. Much more convenient. My home before this move was like that, now I am in a one story.

Yeah people in all major cities have destroyed their cities. I’m not really not mad about it cause the boys in blue need to be taught what it means to live in a world where black people are people. We have a huge problem that is bigger than autism IMO

Reactions: 10
Many new homes are built with the laundry room upstairs where the bedrooms are. Much more convenient. My home before this move was like that, now I am in a one story.
Thanks for your reply, it’s a bit unusual to me as here we do laundry in the kitchen or in a utility room off the kitchen.

Image her unbearable yelling in there. I would go nuts ! It would be pure hell.

Reactions: 9
Coming soon to a Vlog near you. Autistic Girl gets an RV!

Her mom and stepdad give a whole new meaning to back seat driving. If they move any further back they'll be behind their car.

View attachment 141325
Hahahaha

Spot on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.