Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been discussed- but I saw this news this morning and thought this was worth sharing here.

there’s a family on YT, the Stauffer family- channel name Myka Stauffer- with over 700k subs.
they have children, one of which was adopted from China as a toddler and was diagnosed with Autism.

They’ve spent the last few years documenting their adoption process and their time with him as their son... until recently. Turns out they have “rehomed” him for a number of reasons, mainly stating that they felt he was endangering their other child/children. Says they were mislead as to how severe his circumstances were.

Beyond the obvious reasonings to piss people off about this- there is also a push starting up to have them remove all videos featuring or mentioning him so that they can no longer earn monetization ad money from the child.

Here’s a screen shot of their “apology/explanation” video.

5B9EE3EC-7CCC-4748-8FCC-8EFF76EF0AA5.jpeg

Any thoughts?

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has already been discussed- but I saw this news this morning and thought this was worth sharing here.

there’s a family on YT, the Stauffer family- channel name Myka Stauffer- with over 700k subs.
they have children, one of which was adopted from China as a toddler and was diagnosed with Autism.

They’ve spent the last few years documenting their adoption process and their time with him as their son... until recently. Turns out they have “rehomed” him for a number of reasons, mainly stating that they felt he was endangering their other child/children. Says they were mislead as to how severe his circumstances were.

Beyond the obvious reasonings to piss people off about this- there is also a push starting up to have them remove all videos featuring or mentioning him so that they can no longer earn monetization ad money from the child.

View attachment 140282

Any thoughts?
My thought is that this deserves to be discussed on its own forum. I will say they should not be monetized any further regarding this child.

Reactions: 14

View attachment 140282

Any thoughts?
YouTube needs to put a stop to all these awareness videos. I think we should all use this as a platform to speak up and demand YouTube stop it all! Maybe this will give them reason to take a closer look at these families.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No big youtuber as brought this up. Some small channels have. The sixblindkids I've just put out a video when adoption fails. I don't see anyone talking about this, the likes of this gathered nest (8 kids,2 bio the rest adoption/ special needs). The miller fam, our landing crew.
I do wonder if A n P might say something. Myka stauffer talks to them. I wonder if they had the option would they give away Abbie if she wasn't theirs. If abbie was adopted and had autism would A n P give her up?

Reactions: 2
they do DAILY vlogs and showcase their meals, all of which are sugar filled and processed. Lots of takeout and sugar and dairy and processed food. Just stop. I’m actually not attacking them, just wondering if she wouldn’t be a bit more functional without all the sugar and processed foods. Check out some of the autism and paleo bloggers who have had their children do a 180 with a different and clean diet. Shrug
I noticed this on Fathering autism page on Instagram
I agree. Abbie would probably function much better if she changed her diet. They are too pigheaded though. Diets are tough and with 🐖's obsession with food I think that would be impossible. A lot of kiddos respond well to casein free, gluten free and soy free diets. It sure beats using synthetic drugs from Big Pharm to manage behaviors. He diet consist of highly processed foods, synthetic dyes and a ton of MSG which is a known excitatory toxin to the brain.

Reactions: 9
No big youtuber as brought this up. Some small channels have. The sixblindkids I've just put out a video when adoption fails. I don't see anyone talking about this, the likes of this gathered nest (8 kids,2 bio the rest adoption/ special needs). The miller fam, our landing crew.
I do wonder if A n P might say something. Myka stauffer talks to them. I wonder if they had the option would they give away Abbie if she wasn't theirs. If abbie was adopted and had autism would A n P give her up?
No, they would not give up Abbie whether she was adopted or not.

Reactions: 1
There are no words for the Stauffer situation. I am so shocked and very sad for that little boy.
Me too and I feel sorry for her biological children as well. I hope their kids continue to be perfect as they grow up or they might have serious consequences if they mess up their perfect lives.

Reactions: 3
No, they would not give up Abbie whether she was adopted or not.
Asa gave up a biological child simply because her mother asked him to, supposedly. We have no way of knowing what would happen if the situation were different.

She talks to them or follows them and comments on their vlogs?

Reactions: 5
Well, there’s 1 benefit to the pandemic! Abbie shouldn’t be allowed to touch others lunches anymore! Due to how fast she gobs food in her mouth (animalistic), I wouldn’t ever want her unpacking my child’s lunch bag. I don’t care if someone is right with her. She’s unstoppable a lot.
And I don’t mean to be rude or gross but you don’t know if her hands are clean, yes she can wash them but people like that aren’t mindful that they need to keep them clean and this is how people get sick! She constantly has her fingers up her nose in the vlogs and again not being gross just being blunt but if you have kids or worked with people with disabilities you know that’s not the only place they stick their hands. Again not being mean but the food jobs should be for the kids that can understand hygiene.

Reactions: 11
Hmmmmm....you maybe on to something....if you look at her hand that's up to her mouth...she has nails...short dirty nails...but the hand holding the cup of icing is chewed off super short nails. INTERESTING! But who's hand? Isaiah? Assa? They all got stubbly goofy inbred fingers.

Hmmmmm Added: look who chews his nails!
Isaiah's middle finger looks shorter than his others. That's really weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was potentially a health code violation having her work the kitchen, now that I think about it. She was touching all the items, helping to pop container lids, & heat up classmates meals in the microwave. That’s what I remember anyway.

Reactions: 6
Silverlady said:
What is with A&P and all the 'adult beverages' lately?? I can certainly see anyone being driven to drink having to live with Asa... lol... but still, I don't think it's a great idea for A&P to be getting tipsy on a regular basis when they have Abbie to be responsible for. It isn't fair to make Isaiah or Summer have to babysit Abbie because A&P want to get sloshed. Once in a while, it's okay. But this seems to be becoming a regular occurrence now.
They probably always got drinks when they'd go out to eat all the time. Now they're home and can't hide it.
Is there a glitch on here? Silverlady didn't write that comment, I did. lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.