Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asa "What are ya gonna do"?
uhh watch your kid when you know she steals food
don't leave food out
teach her not to steal food or there will be repercussions?
No?
Continue to have a wild child even though it's not cute at all.
Or maybe dont set up a liability! - like when Ab grabs one of those lovely wine bottles and gives someone a love tap!

They cant have crap like that! They scared me in that cart trip yesterday. What if Abby bailed?

Reactions: 10
Oh I agree that Limelife is just another MLM Pyramid Scheme.
What I don’t agree with is posting on the internet about a child with learning difficulties who is clearly unable to defend herself. Is that alright.
Please report me. I can just make another account. Hugs and kisses 😘
We wouldnt report you.
Unlike the Maass' we can spit facts.
How often do they respond to you all when you sing their praises??
I'll wait. Oh thats right, they dont.
Ask the disabled childs parents, who use her as a PAYCHECK why she's on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What I don’t agree with is posting on the internet about a child with learning difficulties who is clearly unable to defend herself. Is that alright.
Kinda like her parents exploiting their daughter with learning disabilities so they can buy all the things? She can't defend herself against what they show!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Report you? Why? You haven't done anything. Yet.
Unlike the YT comments section, you're allowed to having opposing viewpoints here and discuss it. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So she admitted most of her "team" are special needs moms or special needs themselves?
She should hang her head in shame!
The massive woman is is a ruthless, greedy professional fraud!
If that's the case, the Florida Attorney General needs to be all up in her business.
Knowingly taking advantage of poor people is one thing but knowingly taking advantage of people who are IDD and Autistic is sinful.
We could complain to the AGs office and maybe some organizations who are advocates for these groups of people.
THIS really could bring down that f'ing empire she's building off the backs of people who may or may not even be able to legally enter into contracts.
It's worth passing on.
IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yet you don’t have a problem with her parents exploiting her by filming her every day. Double standards leghumper.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I got 1/4 through the tit vlog. Is it just me, or does Big P talk like a baby? I feel like I'm listening to my 6-year-old sister speak.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok Cilla got on my nerves So bad today...every single thing she said and did..all the stupid decorations for July 4th....all the food...all the fuckung things 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I got 1/4 through the tit vlog. Is it just me, or does Big P talk like a baby? I feel like I'm listening to my 6-year-old sister speak.
Yes. Because she thinks she is so cute. Just a delicate little thing.
And when she gets all fake cutesy with Abbie I want to barf. She is the WORST actor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Olivia left us already?! No sharing of awareness? I'm sure she will resurface under another name....they are pretty easy to spot.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am still thinking about 🐖 scamming those leghumpers.
It really is sinful what she's doing.
IMO.
There are people in prisons locked away for years, who have been convicted of far lesser things.
IMO.
It is important that someone in a position to look into this do so and do it ASAP.
She has almost 200 "girls" under her.
How many of them are mentally challenged I wonder.
How many are poor?
How many are both?
🐖 has crossed a line in my book.
Just because she's fine with exploiting her profoundly IDD kid for money, it does not give her a green light to exploit and scam money from others who are labeled like Abbie.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her meltdown happened at the second restaurant they had been to that day. They went Mexican for lunch and then...wherever they were for dinner was where the event went down. lol

What is up with Summer rubbing her nose like constantly? She could not keep stop doing it when she was standing in the living room. Are there allergies all that bad? I wonder if there is mold in the house?
I was just thinking mold too. I bet they do. With all the allergies they seem to be having

Reactions: 5
Just finished the vlog. The icing bit was definitely staged. In my opinion, of course.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.