Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice that Asa kept pointing out how great Priscilla is during the vlog? Like how she was already ready for Fourth of July, how she goes above and beyond to put the pizza ingredients in bowls instead of letting them take the ingredients from the packages, how hard she works at her pyramid scheme, and the trash bag full of clothes that don't fit her anymore? To me the things Priscilla does (like the ingredients in the bowls and prepping for a holiday a month in advance) seem annoying, maybe its just because my family is pretty low-key, but when people need to make every little thing 'perfect' like that, I can't help but wonder why they need to overcompensate so much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I am sorry but that can be categorised as STEALING food again - they have to address this. How can she be trusted to help dish out lunches at school. More and more she is proving how intellectually challenged she is. Can you imagine what she will be like at 30. It really is sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So in the Vlog tonight P said that she hopes to have a party in July for Isaiah's graduation. A month from now. I saw 4th of July napkins in that haul too. Their backyard isn't big enough to socially distance during a big party. What absolute morons.
According to πŸ¦– on IG, the pandemic is over!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Watching it now -- Asa talked about how they constantly eat tortellini and tonight they are making pizza. Boom, there goes Priscilla's low carb diet!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Typical teen...hey she's a sophomore now!
Asa "What are ya gonna do"?
uhh watch your kid when you know she steals food
don't leave food out
teach her not to steal food or there will be repercussions?
No?
Continue to have a wild child even though it's not cute at all.

Reactions: 16
I guess as long as she's not violently attacking them, then it's funny that she can rip open a can of frosting and shove half of it in her face in less than 30 seconds. πŸ€”

• Haha
  • Sick
No way in hell P couldn’t finish that pizza!!! That little oh I ate two bites I’m full was all for show. We have seen her eat way more than that recently. No doubt once that camera was off her she inhaled that pizza in record time. And if there was leftover cake still I bet she had a piece of that too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20200528_000238.jpg

I get Abbie may of not been up long. But they could at least tie her hair back! I know it's the first thing I do in a morning! Otherwise it would drive me nuts!

• Sad
don't leave food out
No?
Or in this case, use the β€œgolden moment” for the next vlog. Or maybe stage the incident.

Reactions: 10
don't leave food out
No?
Laughing about it sure doesn't help... they are actually rewarding her for opening the frosting hand grabbing handfuls of it. I'm sure the HUMPERS will think it is sooo cute!

No way in hell P couldn’t finish that pizza!!! That little oh I ate two bites I’m full was all for show. We have seen her eat way more than that recently. No doubt once that camera was off her she inhaled that pizza in record time. And if there was leftover cake still I bet she had a piece of that too.
She was waiting for the camera to turn off so she could scarf down the rest of the pizza.. these people are delusional!

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 139766
I get Abbie may of not been up long. But they could at least tie her hair back! I know it's the first thing I do in a morning! Otherwise it would drive me nuts!
and he called her over like she gives two shits what her teacher said. Her face was completely blank. Just another day of Asa bossing her around over stupid crap for the vlog.

Or in this case, use the β€œgolden moment” for the next vlog. Or maybe stage the incident.
I wouldn't put it past them considering all the other stuff they put her through for content!

Reactions: 11
Laughing about it sure doesn't help... they are actually rewarding her for opening the frosting hand grabbing handfuls of it. I'm sure the HUMPERS will think it is sooo cute!

She was waiting for the camera to turn off so she could scarf down the rest of the pizza.. these people are delusional!
I just don't understand how they don't see what we see. How can you not question any of their disturbing behavior?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.