Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha! I just noticed the arm flap going on! Once you see it you can't un see it!
She does things like this because there are no consequences.This is probably one of the only times I really think she looks mischievous. Like she knows what she did isn’t right but her parents make it game.

Reactions: 15
She does things like this because there are no consequences.This is probably one of the only times I really think she looks mischievous. Like she knows what she did isn’t right but her parents make it game.
Not only did she get to eat probably a cup of frosting, she got to be the center of attention.. with zero consequences.

Reactions: 13
And be sure and drop your cards and offerings off too!

View attachment 139785
A driveby really? Usually you only get a limited amount of tickets for graduation ceremonies. Then it’s up to you whether or not to throw a party for your child. She thinks Isaiah is a special snowflake. He’s not the only kid graduating. I don’t know why she’s expecting so much because he’s graduating.

Reactions: 11
And

She went two days ago. Bunch of gluttons. Pig really had to force herself to act like she wasnt pissed about Ab devouring the frosting. No way was she left alone for less than a minute like Asshole said. Those cans have that tight foil glued on top and are very hard to open. Weak hands, my foot!
The more I think about it, the more convinced I am that it was staged for “cute” content.

Reactions: 13
She
A driveby really? Usually you only get a limited amount of tickets for graduation ceremonies. Then it’s up to you whether or not to throw a party for your child. She thinks Isaiah is a special snowflake. He’s not the only kid graduating. I don’t know why she’s expecting so much because he’s graduating.
posted today for anyone in the are to drive by and beep and wave to Issiah at 6 tonite. She will probably put an empty home Depot box out for cards

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Olivia Ramsay's comment
Olivia calls us freaks...yet she's the one lurking here and apparently drinking the koolaid. Probably buys P's crappy makeup and buys "all the things" cause its "soooo cute" and she's "sooo excited"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.