Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is good to see several new members responding to posts. I am interested to hear from them what brought them here, how long they have watched FA and their views overall. It is always good to have a fresh perspective.
Hello. I found this group when I started googling the family after the famous ”Daddy Maaaaassssive has another kid” video. Honestly, I was hooked as soon as I saw the names, Pigcilla & Assa.😂 I watched FA for some time, and in the beginning I felt bad for them. I couldn’t imagine having to deal with everything that comes along with having such a disabled child. That being said, I could never grasp how a person (🐷) could be so large, and continue to eat all the things. The sugar distribution to Abbie has always made me shake my head as well.
Overall, I agree that since moving to the McMansion it has turned into straight ridiculous chaos. Each vlog seems like they are always on “ damage control” patrol.
Lastly, the sense of humor that is collectively displayed on this forum is the best tit EVER! I couldn’t hardly wait to read the posts after the moo moos posted the video where they put that water slide through all the weight capacity tests known to man!
Happy Wednesday! 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I didn't see any issues with the comparing her to a toddler thing either. As a matter of fact, I think he was being a little too generous with that. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else think the one in the upper right corner might be a man?

P's rocking that new hot bod.
FUPA, FUPA doopity doo...🐷 has a little puzzle for you. What do you get when your cat is real fat..come over here, give my front butt a pat...🤣🤣
it is still early..clearly I need another cup of coffee. 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t get quote to work on my phone but re: the new members thing, I’ve lurked here for quite a while. I was propelled to make an account by the mystery daughter saga but still decided not to post. I don’t think I feel the lever of resentment a lot of people do towards those in the periphery or their life and I’m not interested in fat shaming or the portrayals of Abbie as a monster so I wasn’t sure if I’d “fit” here. What I do really hate is Priscilla manipulating the audience for MLM profit and the transparency with which Asa values YouTube over making decisions that would help Abbie. (Like, can’t have a strict schedule because that would make the videos same every day.)

I’m not sure what made me want to post now - honestly, it was probably a mix of my own lockdown boredom and that rage inspired by how they’re homeschooling her and the new facets we are seeing because of it. I just feel like it’s showing how dependent they are on other people handling her for the majority of her life and making me think more and more that their plan to live out her life in that house with them won’t happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This question is for everyone, I’m assuming they attack out of frustration, but why pulling hair, kicking, pinching...where do they learn that behavior? Children are born innocent, even challenged how do they learn acting out in attacking? I know one guy ( coworker) my age, and he’s on the spectrum ( he used to get a really tall glass of milk and chug it without stopping just like Abbie) but he’s smart, he plays poker, successfully saved a lot of money and has lots of friends, we love him...he’s the exact opposite of violent, but my point is how do u pull someone’s hair in anger at 5,6 years old? I started watching FA bc I’m intrigued, and to be honest I can’t tell who is autisic in this group unless they say so...Abbie is so complex, she’s a very disturbed you lady, and will her mental age get older as she does? Even if it’s just alittle older then her current autistic age
I’m not sure what you mean by mental age or autistic age but Her developmental delays will most likely always have her at a toddler age. So 1-3 years old, give or take depending on what is being talked about.

Most every child goes through at least a phase of hitting or biting, etc. Babies, kids learn by experience. Even a small baby will pull hair because he will grab everything. That can be reinforced based on the caregiver’s reaction and the child’s own personality. Same as biting. They bite out of teething pain or exploration and then find out it feels good to them, especially a kid like Abbie that has oral fixation, and it has the added bonus of pissing off whoever they are mad at.

Reactions: 14
that point wave came before a smack and a yell growing up for me 😂 🤮
My parents never hit us, but my dad would grab his belt, and act like he was going to take it off, and that was always enough for us to settle down. My brothers and I never really did anything horrible to warrant being hit, but yes, getting yelled at by my dad was enough to straighten our behavior out in no time. At times we really did push my mom over the edge with our shenanigans!! 🤪Looking back, I'm surprised she did not drink. 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Damn you hotographer! Now I have something else to listen too!😂🤦🏼‍♀️Can’t seem to be able to listen, and do housework, at least it is raining, so can’t put laundry out, and don’t have a dryer, I just have to learn to stay awake😎
Ha!
Take a break!
You deserve it!
Tip: once you listen to one episode, you have to back arrow then find the next episode. Or I did. It doesn't keep playing on it's own.
😜
Enjoy your well deserved break!😁

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Amen to everything you said! I too wondered why the sudden showing of her taking her ipad and backpack...I don't think they normally take either with them when they go out...or maybe I've missed that? Abbie seemed confused as to why she had it too. She dumped it in the garage and then he made a big deal about putting it in the trunk, as if Abbie was supposed to know. Strange! Anyway...I have to wonder if they didn't get to the restaurant and start the "what do you want sweet girl, how about this, what about that?" Ganging up on her and flooding her brain with 50 questions at once like they always do to her...knowing full well she can't tell them what she wants! I would have decked P too!
They frustrate the duck out of that child. They should have had her backpack with them, with a toy and chewy and a snack for while she is waiting on food. I always had crackers or something to dole out to my little ones if we were waiting for food. I strongly feel they contribute to her tantrums and aggression. They talk over her, ignore her cues, hover and yes...gang up on her. They got what they deserved in my opinion.

Interesting vlog today. Honestly: I do feel bad for them sometimes. I would absolutely go nuts if I would have to deal with this until my death. As a parent you want your children to become an independent adult. They are never going to experience that. They will literally be stuck with a child for ever. A child in a female body with a lot of aggression. Damn I would literally go nuts.

I even recognise the passive aggression reaction from Cilla. I would probably be the same. Being attacked by someone triggers something deep down you. I worked with non verbal autistic children and got attacked often. Biting, hitting, kicking.. I would of course never hurt one of the children but I always felt so devastated, lost, inferior and hurt when a child would attack me physically. It triggers something.
I cannot imagine having to live never knowing if the child you are raising is going to attack you. I think that is awful and must affect parent's brains eventually. I have seen many videos etc dealing with this and don't see many who get it under control.

Someone in the know: what can be done? if it get's too bad, can the child be medicated for that? Would a firm "no" and blocking make any difference in the long term?

I worked with many levels of children with disabilities and I was bitten, pushed and kicked many times. I did not take it personally and didn't feel what you felt. I knew they did not have the capacity to understand and they were frightened so for that reason it didn't trigger me to do anything but hurry and get the job done.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They frustrate the duck out of that child. They should have had her backpack with them, with a toy and chewy and a snack for while she is waiting on food. I always had crackers or something to dole out to my little ones if we were waiting for food. I strongly feel they contribute to her tantrums and aggression. They talk over her, ignore her cues, hover and yes...gang up on her. They got what they deserved in my opinion.

I cannot imagine having to live never knowing if the child you are raising is going to attack you. I think that is awful and must affect parent's brains eventually. I have seen many videos etc dealing with this and don't see many who get it under control.

Someone in the know: what can be done? if it get's too bad, can the child be medicated for that? Would a firm "no" and blocking make any difference in the long term?

I worked with many levels of children with disabilities and I was bitten, pushed and kicked many times. I did not take it personally and didn't feel what you felt. I knew they did not have the capacity to understand and they were frightened so for that reason it didn't trigger me to do anything but hurry and get the job done.
They can be medicated to an extent. You would have to know or figure out what is causing the behavior - anxiety, etc. and then find a drug or multiple drugs that works for that specific child. And then be ready to switch drugs when their tolerance increases or they go thru a hormonal change. Then there’s always the balance of fixing the problem but causing your kid to disappear or creating other issues from the side effects.

Reactions: 8
Oooh yeah! I totally agree with this post, I do like your posts here! Autism and anxiety are often co morbid conditions, as autistic people often like to have routines, and for me personally, I like to be prepared to know what's going to happen, what the place is going to be like, etc so that I can prepare for potential sensory overload, so that I can think of calming methods/stims to help soothe me to do in advance and so that my family/friends will be able to understand in advance why I might shut down or want to walk around outside, etc :) So even though NT people can have sensory issues etc, and anxiety, ND/autistic people are much more likely, and I suspect non verbal ones even more too, as they would struggle even more to communicate their needs, and their 'violent' behaviours are just a result of their desperation and pain imo :(
I get why the had to put the backpack in the trunk. She would gave thrown it out when they were driving.But maybe she should have had a necklace chewy on (one of 5000 they got from their rabid fans for free). I didn't notice he had a trunk box on when he first got the glamormobile so may it was a free add on, and he wanted to show it off a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It really didn't take them long to revert back to their old ways, did it!
As soon as Dummer(and Isaiah) left and they came back from the trip to school and lunch out. Assfat then pops back on screen saying 'we have been working' 'Abbie has been chilling on the sofa listening to music'!
In other words. They had no one to occupy her. So left her to rock on her own for who knows how long!!
It's no wonder she had a meltdown when they went out again later to eat! It's either all or nothing with these people! Ugh! 😩👺👹

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Parade of family and friends coming to a Vlog near you soon. Offside congrats Isaiah and to all of the 2020 seniors (mine included)

1590590380016.png

They can be medicated to an extent. You would have to know or figure out what is causing the behavior - anxiety, etc. and then find a drug or multiple drugs that works for that specific child. And then be ready to switch drugs when their tolerance increases or they go thru a hormonal change. Then there’s always the balance of fixing the problem but causing your kid to disappear or creating other issues from the side effects.
They said once before that the only time she is calm and not medicated is when they take her "surfing".

• Haha
  • Wow
I have been thinking about the Summer situation. I reckon that they realised quite some time ago that Isaiah was bright enough to reach university and knew they would need a third person to cope with Abbie to enable them to work and get out of the house on their own once he went to college. So, I agree, Summer was effectively groomed from a young age to fulfil the role of unpaid babysitter (all this before they had the YouTube dollars) as for some strange reason she seemed enamoured with Abbie.

Once the money was rolling in and they had moved house so had accommodation for Summer, I reckon they made her an offer too good to refuse to move in and act as a nanny/assistant. This I imagine will be a tough job once Isaiah has gone as I can see them swanning off for holidays/cruises and leaving Summer in sole charge of Abbie. Poor girl wont know what has hit her. I think Summer is very naive and was flattered by their attention.

I think big P and A have schemed all along to use Summer as cheap childcare. If she ups and leaves they will find it very difficult to replace her - nobody worth their salt would want the job after all they can see on YouTube - a seriously IDD teenager, aggressive, in nappies, inferior accommodation, a camera in your face and Knowall and Scammer. I wouldn't do that job for all the tea in China

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have been thinking about the Summer situation. I reckon that they realised quite some time ago that Isaiah was bright enough to reach university and knew they would need a third person to cope with Abbie to enable them to work and get out of the house on their own once he went to college. So, I agree, Summer was effectively groomed from a young age to fulfil the role of unpaid babysitter (all this before they had the YouTube dollars) as for some strange reason she seemed enamoured with Abbie.

Once the money was rolling in and they had moved house so had accommodation for Summer, I reckon they made her an offer too good to refuse to move in and act as a nanny/assistant. This I imagine will be a tough job once Isaiah has gone as I can see them swanning off for holidays/cruises and leaving Summer in sole charge of Abbie. Poor girl wont know what has hit her. I think Summer is very naive and was flattered by their attention.

I think big P and A have schemed all along to use Summer as cheap childcare. If she ups and leaves they will find it very difficult to replace her - nobody worth their salt would want the job after all they can see on YouTube - a seriously IDD teenager, aggressive, in nappies, inferior accommodation, a camera in your face and Knowall and Scammer. I wouldn't do that job for all the tea in China
I'm sure they pay all of Summer's expenses. I wouldn't be surprised if they are also helping her for college finances.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm sure they pay all of Summer's expenses. I wouldn't be surprised if they are also helping her for college finances.
My understanding from all of their double talk is Dummer gets "free room and board" and she is their paid personal assistant.
My suspicion is, they have billed Medicaid for respite care these 2 months to cover her salary for being an assistant.
Silly to take that chance to defraud the government, when they can pay her out of the business, then write it off on their taxes.
Time will tell which way they did it.
IMO.
😁

• Heart
They are never fake? How about all the photo shopping/editing.. "sweet girls" , "autism princess", lying to JSA about what Abbie is capable of, lying to the HUMPERS? why doesn't he just say thank you and we will try to make our VLOGS more honest from now on?
Because Assssa always has to be right even when he's very wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.