Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she probably does pretty good with the bathroom at school since they have her on a schedule.
And they probably don't assume she is doing the bathroom sign to get out of doing something.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was a bit shocked when A was sitting in the back of the golf cart with Abbie.... for a brief moment he looked defeated. Even the way he was speaking it was very different than normal. He was being real, he was showing emotion. And then P came and it all changed to the normal narrative.

Reactions: 21
Abbie in the back, by herself, literally could have fell out or seriously injured herself. Her rocking so hard, she could project herself right out of that seat. If they’re letting her ride in an open vehicle, put those damn harness straps in.

Seriously, I wouldn’t have feed Abbie the take out when she got home. Food is a BIG reward for her. She acted out, caused harm, if she still gets the food from the restaurant she still gets what she wants. I would’ve feed her something boring, yogurt!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Omg...Pig is doing a live makeup thing right now, said she went to dentist today, and I don't know what the hell they did, but she is waaaay more lispier, and even harder to understand, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was a bit shocked when A was sitting in the back of the golf cart with Abbie.... for a brief moment he looked defeated. Even the way he was speaking it was very different than normal. He was being real, he was showing emotion. And then P came and it all changed to the normal narrative.
Alright y’all have convinced me to watch the vlog. Assa showing real raw emotion? This is something I gotta see.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Alright y’all have convinced me to watch the vlog. Assa showing real raw emotion? This is something I gotta see.
Eh, that's up to individual interpretation.
I didn't see raw emotion.
Now, if he had filmed Abbie assaulting 🐖, THAT would meet my criteria for raw emotion. 😜
But seriously, he had pulled himself together pretty well I thought.
More dramatics and theatrics in the 1st daughter vlog. From both of them. BUT 🐖 was pissed. She tried to hide it a little. Not much.😂😂
IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is a show I love to hate — and reading your comments is so fun — but this is the saddest family I’ve ever seen. Abbie is a huge, ever worsening problem — but she’s so far from being the only problem. The mindless consumption of plastic and empty calories — the constant ‘look at us and all our things! — with each thing held up — weight loss surgery, a bike, a pool slide — and then taken back down, dropped, because there’s something shiny over there —the next new thing — all a maniacal dance around accepting Abbie’s bleak present and much bleaker future, around their sordid deception-laden past, and their unhealthy relationships with their son, with Summer. And everyone is disappearing — Crazy Nanny, the ABA therapist, the grandparents, Lauren Brazee. I work in a hospital as an essential employee and the pandemic has been a constant drumming in my head and soul for months. The only good thing about it — It’s really helped me to see what’s important in life. These guys treat it like — bummer, cable’s out. They are not learning anything. And they are not teaching their son anything. Not one thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I agree.
We all speculate and form opinions about the type of 'mother' she is and that's ok. This is a gossip site. Most gossip is BS. I like this group because the majority of us deal in facts then base our opinions. It's not like a game of telephone that kids play. Or to me its not anyway.
The majority of us here are intelligent souls. Most graduated from the 6th grade! I don't think anybody here, who genuinely can't stand these people, writes their own narrative. The posts here are mostly based on the evidence that they themselves put out in their vlogs.
Upon relistening to the vlog, the phrase 'mothering ain't her jam' was taken out of context. What she did say when talking about nurturing was "it's not my thing". She also made other statements like "is not where my heart is", when talking about being a stay at home mom.
One could easily infer based on the conversation they were having, that 'mothering isn't her jam', just based off listening to what was being said.
IMO.
I don't like her or anything about her. I believe she resents Abbie and her condition, and I believe that mothering isn't her jam.
And that's ok.
I agree.
We all speculate and form opinions about the type of 'mother' she is and that's ok. This is a gossip site. Most gossip is BS. I like this group because the majority of us deal in facts then base our opinions. It's not like a game of telephone that kids play. Or to me its not anyway.
The majority of us here are intelligent souls. Most graduated from the 6th grade! I don't think anybody here, who genuinely can't stand these people, writes their own narrative. The posts here are mostly based on the evidence that they themselves put out in their vlogs.
Upon relistening to the vlog, the phrase 'mothering ain't her jam' was taken out of context. What she did say when talking about nurturing was "it's not my thing". She also made other statements like "is not where my heart is", when talking about being a stay at home mom.
One could easily infer based on the conversation they were having, that 'mothering isn't her jam', just based off listening to what was being said.
IMO.
I don't like her or anything about her. I believe she resents Abbie and her condition, and I believe that mothering isn't her jam.
And that's ok.
I agree.
IMO.
And that's ok.
I do remember her saying in an older vlog that being a stay at home mom isn’t her jam

This is a show I love to hate — and reading your comments is so fun — but this is the saddest family I’ve ever seen. Abbie is a huge, ever worsening problem — but she’s so far from being the only problem. The mindless consumption of plastic and empty calories — the constant ‘look at us and all our things! — with each thing held up — weight loss surgery, a bike, a pool slide — and then taken back down, dropped, because there’s something shiny over there —the next new thing — all a maniacal dance around accepting Abbie’s bleak present and much bleaker future, around their sordid deception-laden past, and their unhealthy relationships with their son, with Summer. And everyone is disappearing — Crazy Nanny, the ABA therapist, the grandparents, Lauren Brazee. I work in a hospital as an essential employee and the pandemic has been a constant drumming in my head and soul for months. The only good thing about it — It’s really helped me to see what’s important in life. These guys treat it like — bummer, cable’s out. They are not learning anything. And they are not teaching their son anything. Not one thing.
Well said but now I’m depressed for them lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
I had a question about school once Ass said they had a bathroom in each classroom. Are students required to be potty trained at school or does she wear a pull-up that needs to be changed by her teacher? Anyone have an experience as a parent or aide/teacher?
I remember in a vlog P said she wears underwear to school but when she gets home they put her in a pullup so when they go out it wouldn't be so embarrassing for Abbie if she had an accident while they were out.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I remember in a vlog P said she wears underwear to school but when she gets home they put her in a pullup so when they go out it wouldn't be so embarrassing for Abbie if she had an accident while they were out.
That would mean she is potty trained and I’m pretty sure she isn’t. She wears pull-ups at home as well.

She shows more maternal instincts to Summer IMO.
I think P is very much the old adage of
"I have to love you but I don't have to like you" due to everything you stated
YES!

I just

I agree with all you said, so much so that I wanted to bold the entire post!! :) I did bold one part that I couldn't "bold" enough. 🤷‍♀️😂😂

I was not aware until reading this today that 🐖🐖 did not specifically say "mothering isn't her jam".
Truth be told, we don't even need her to say those words to figure it out. It's that obvious.

It seems everything else, other than mothering Abbie, IS her jam though.
Exactly!

Reactions: 5
She even said "violent behavior is not allowed...autism or no autism" that surprised me.

Reactions: 6
about that mothering isnt her jam thing I'll admit I just believed what was being said here because there's no way I was gonna sit down and watch those two talk for an hour or so but it seems like whatever she said wasn't her jam was along those lines and clearly with today's vlog we can tell

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i do feel bad for them because life with Abbie is never going to get easier. and it sucks for all of them that this is life from now on.
I really felt that way watching tonight’s vlog, I know I hate on them but when Asa had the talk to the viewers on Abbies behavior I really felt for them, I mean it’s got to be so hard, they can’t win

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Eh, that's up to individual interpretation.
I didn't see raw emotion.
Now, if he had filmed Abbie assaulting 🐖, THAT would meet my criteria for raw emotion. 😜
But seriously, he had pulled himself together pretty well I thought.
More dramatics and theatrics in the 1st daughter vlog. From both of them. BUT 🐖 was pissed. She tried to hide it a little. Not much.😂😂
IMO.
No music because of how she behaved at dinner, really? It’s as if they just make tit up as they go.

Zilla was pissed off. She said, “Autism or not she shouldn’t behave that way”. I do agree with Zilla, but then again you can’t just randomly be mad she’s behaving that when you literally don’t ever discipline her or you make everything a joke.

This is exactly how I see it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Uh huh.
If she is oblivious to that front butt of hers, she really is profoundly screwed up in the head.
How could you not be aware of that??
Some part of her brain is missing.
But that's old news. 😜
IMO.

😂
That's her front butt.
😉
I'm late to the party...however, OMG, I said front butt out loud when I saw that pic of her!!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 Some of us do think so much alike!!!:LOL::ROFLMAO::m:m:m😂😂😂😂

• Haha
It is pretty good!
I found the episode where someone goes undercover in Slimelife.
That needs to be shared on all of her pages.
IMO.
Damn you hotographer! Now I have something else to listen too!😂🤦🏼‍♀️Can’t seem to be able to listen, and do housework, at least it is raining, so can’t put laundry out, and don’t have a dryer, I just have to learn to stay awake😎

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep, what happened to the treadmill and Asas supposed daily run. What do you reckon he weighs now? Isaiah is really quite overweight too and has serious lovehandles. For a boy of his age it is unforgivable as he will find it very difficult to lose weight later on.
😂 I didn't know the term "love handles" before.
The boy unfortunately got very huge tights, i fear Mrs. Massive's DNA striked again.
The only chance he got, is to leave this unhealthy invironment and quit eating these disgusting greasy, fat meals, as long as he lives in this household.
The big Lady is kind of mean. She wants everyone in her family to stay fat and getting bigger.
She don't want Asa and Isaiah losing weight, she would feel more unattracktive and alone if they would get thinner.
She feares Asa would leave her again. His oppertunities to date other women would destroy her selfworth completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Damn you hotographer! Now I have something else to listen too!😂🤦🏼‍♀️Can’t seem to be able to listen, and do housework, at least it is raining, so can’t put laundry out, and don’t have a dryer, I just have to learn to stay awake😎
I have nothing better to do during my infusion time! I’m thankful for more! I forgot what housework was. Funny how being home more makes me do less.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.