Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see lots of people claiming P doesn't love Abbie, barely tolerates her and such. That is all speculation, no one knows the love a mother has for her children.
She has a really funny way of showing it. Of course it's all speculation, I don't think anyone has ever claimed otherwise. Based on what I've observed in the vlogs, I form ideas or theories. Obviously we have no way of knowing what goes on in P's mind or heart. That's kind of a given.
I'm sure on some level, P does love her. But I see a lot of issues there. It isn't a pleasant idea to think of a mother not totally bonded with her child but it does happen sometimes. I do think P has some issues with resentment that she ended up with a special needs child, I think with the whole ordeal of Asa leaving, being with another woman & getting her pregnant and just the way those things turned out caused P to have a bit of a negative association w. Abbie.
I said it a little while ago and I'm sticking to it - P shows much more maternal inclinations towards her dogs than she does her daughter. That says something.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
boring. And the leghumpers comments are just stupid

putting some weight on just like yo mummy and daddy 😁
If he don't stop overeating Mrs. Massive's fat crap, he'll look like her in less than 10 years.
His legs ... the boy is only 18 years old!

Reactions: 10
Just read this on Facebook...whaaa? On videos P is usually no where around when A feeds Abbie her breakfast.
1BC56A35-5C88-4AD7-8BD8-3D10879D307B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Well to be fair, Asa is usually asleep so isn’t there to do the vlog. They do say P is the one that usually does mornings.
I stand corrected. I just remember in more than one video, Asa holding the big carton of cereal pouring it in Abbie's bowl.

Reactions: 8
I stand corrected. I just remember in more than one video, Asa holding the big carton of cereal pouring it in Abbie's bowl.
Yep he definitely does get up with her sometimes he's said this on several occasions.

She has a really funny way of showing it. Of course it's all speculation, I don't think anyone has ever claimed otherwise. Based on what I've observed in the vlogs, I form ideas or theories. Obviously we have no way of knowing what goes on in P's mind or heart. That's kind of a given.
I'm sure on some level, P does love her. But I see a lot of issues there. It isn't a pleasant idea to think of a mother not totally bonded with her child but it does happen sometimes. I do think P has some issues with resentment that she ended up with a special needs child, I think with the whole ordeal of Asa leaving, being with another woman & getting her pregnant and just the way those things turned out caused P to have a bit of a negative association w. Abbie.
I said it a little while ago and I'm sticking to it - P shows much more maternal inclinations towards her dogs than she does her daughter. That says something.
I agree.
We all speculate and form opinions about the type of 'mother' she is and that's ok. This is a gossip site. Most gossip is BS. I like this group because the majority of us deal in facts then base our opinions. It's not like a game of telephone that kids play. Or to me its not anyway.
The majority of us here are intelligent souls. Most graduated from the 6th grade! I don't think anybody here, who genuinely can't stand these people, writes their own narrative. The posts here are mostly based on the evidence that they themselves put out in their vlogs.
Upon relistening to the vlog, the phrase 'mothering ain't her jam' was taken out of context. What she did say when talking about nurturing was "it's not my thing". She also made other statements like "is not where my heart is", when talking about being a stay at home mom.
One could easily infer based on the conversation they were having, that 'mothering isn't her jam', just based off listening to what was being said.
IMO.
I don't like her or anything about her. I believe she resents Abbie and her condition, and I believe that mothering isn't her jam.
And that's ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Actually she didn't say that, it has been repeated here over and over but it did not come from Priscilla's mouth. She said "homeschooling is not my jam" so Asa had taken over with that and P was doing more "life skills".

Then they told the story of P not knowing what to do with a baby, that Asa was the nurturing one because nurturing was not her thing. For me...it is hard to get because I was the one to nurture in my family, I nursed my babies, wore my babies, but not every female isn't like that.

If Abbie responds best to Asa then he should be doing more of it, they are both home so why not? I do not believe it is because P doesn't love her.

Yeah I know...I am defending them, eh? Not really...just trying to keep things truthful, they do enough crap without making things up. Plus....it makes US look as bad as they are when things are posted that aren't true.
When I first heard her say motherhood is not my jam in the video, I found that many others heard the same thing..then I went back and listened again and she said homeschooling is not my jam, and I wondered if Asswipe went back and changed it. Either way her actions speak for her. Thanks for clarifying that.

I went back and checked what I posted about the weepy confession video and this is what it said.

So, thoughts on the recent podcast:

Priscilla saying that nurturing isn't her thing and hasn't been from day one. That she thinks it's because she's an only child, she never played with toys and didn't watch cartoons, that she had to grow up quickly. I find that last part especially interesting.. usually when someone had to grow up fast it was because of some serious event that happened, possibly a traumatizing event - I wonder what happened in her life?? I wonder if she had severe post partum issues that resulted in some kind of attachment disorder with her children. Some members have commented that they think P might be on the autism spectrum and if so, would that have an effect on her parental bonding with Isaiah and Abbie?? I think there's something more going on than it's just that she never had siblings and didn't play w. toys or watch cartoons. She also says she never wanted to be a stay at home Mom - not that she doesn't love her kids! (She has to make sure that we get that!) But that it just isn't where she 'shines'. That it's not where her heart is. Overall it just sounds like you really REALLY would have preferred NOT to become a parent. I think A&P have said in the past that Isaiah was a 'surprise'.

- Asa admits that whenever P tries to do some parenting with the kids, he always steps in, he admits this isn't a good thing, but wants to "save" P from "having a hard time". P interjects that Asa "is a fixer". He used a similar excuse when addressing the topic of him always interrupting P, in that instance he said that P struggles with wording things and when he sees that, he feels compelled to "help" and so he speaks up. P backed him up on that one as well. Asa admits he was/is butthurt about the controlling comments (That was big of you Asa, pardon the pun).. "I'm the ONE, I'm the guy!" uh huh... we know YOU think that. The truth stings, doesn't it Asa? P tries to defend again by saying that it's just that their family dynamic is different than most peoples. Hmmmm not really, P. There are a lot of families where one or both parents are controlling. Asa, the controlling comments keep coming because your behaviors, actions, and words just scream "I must be in control of ALL THE THINGS, at all times!". It's in every aspect of the videos. Asa, you talk over everyone, all the time. Whatever you have to say is always more important and more correct than whatever anyone else is saying. You disregard and ignore a lot of what Abbie's teachers & therapists tell you and just decide to do your own thing. You always think that you know best. That's not "being a fixer".

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
There’s a lot of great anti-MLM content on tik tok, I hope piggy sees it 😂
She knows, people have told her....she just doesn’t care.

When I first heard her say motherhood is not my jam in the video, I found that many others heard the same thing..then I went back and listened again and she said homeschooling is not my jam, and I wondered if Asswipe went back and changed it. Either way her actions speak for her. Thanks for clarifying that.
Yes. Someone here said the video was edited, not sure if true. I know I heard her say(even if not directly) that mothering was not her jam. She didn’t just talk about homeschooling. They had a whole conversation about how Assa takes on more of the caregiver role and how she’s just never been hands on.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought this was Cilla til I zoomed in It's Summer. Check that belly.

1590509074351.png

Assa: "You're gorgeous Beb"

1590509187024.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
No. It's like any gossip, once someone says it, then another repeats it...over and over. Then because so many people heard it or read it, it must be true. That is also how urban myths are perpetuated.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
THIS. I don't think it was a matter of her going hungry or starving. She already wasn't feeling well (which puts most ppl in a bad mood or makes it more easy to get into a bad mood), then they tell her one thing and do another. For Abbie, that's usually difficult for her to deal with. From her point of view, she had no idea what was going on. She didn't know about the singing telegram and all of that hoopla. She just knew they were talking about giving her cereal one minute, then they all leave the room w/out really saying anything to her or having at least one of them hang back with her.

Again, think about her mental age. Think about what would happen if the same situation happened with an actual two year old. Pretty sure it would more than likely be a very similar response.
The really sad part is a 2 year would have been taught to wait, and what wait means. Or a 2 year old would have at least been learning about what wait means. Abbie just hasn’t been taught any skills to wait, hands waiting is all they’ve taught her. I just don’t understand how the whole birthday plan didn’t include a plan for Abbie so someone was helping her along, she’s the one making all of it possible! 💴 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Reactions: 9
The really sad part is a 2 year would have been taught to wait, and what wait means. Or a 2 year old would have at least been learning about what wait means. Abbie just hasn’t been taught any skills to wait, hands waiting is all they’ve taught her. I just don’t understand how the whole birthday plan didn’t include a plan for Abbie so someone was helping her along, she’s the one making all of it possible! 💴 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Uhmm I have an actual 2 year old. There is zero way if I was in the middle of getting her food and didn’t even ask her to wait that she would be okay with me just walking away for several minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.