Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In yesterdays vlog Assa said holy crap Isaiah has a huge gift for Zillas bday and there are going to be lots of tears, so it made me think oh no I hope he’s not going to say he’s staying in FL. I doubt that’s what it is but I wonder what would be such a big deal to make her cry her eyes out. Summer said the lady at the store even said “whoa, there are going to be some tears shed”. Idk maybe he bought her something.
She posted on her page that he gave her a Pandora charm. A house because she will always be “home” to him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Why do the Maaasss's have such an issue with laundry? Seems like they always have piles of laundry. All of them home 24/7 yet they still have piles of laundry. :unsure:
I just dont understand the sheer volume of clothing.....how many times a day are they changing?!
And did anyone hear Asa say "Moms lost so much weight its hard to tell if a shirt is a baggy shirt of Abbies or small one of P's"
Shut the front door. There is NO way P could fit into Abbies biggest shirt. The seams would split like the Hulk.
He’s so condescending when he gives P a back handed compliment, it’s like an inside joke with his “fans”

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand also why the color matching is part of the speech therapy.
From my years of being in speech with my kids I think it's because before they can expressively say something even with an ipad they need to receptively get it? I'm not sure why it is a speech goal at the level she is at right now but I'm not her SLP or even an SLP.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand also why the color matching is part of the speech therapy.
It’s pretty standard. Speech is also about communication so trying to get her to understand different concepts.

Reactions: 11
Yeah you know that key chain was pricey af.
I get freshmen kids wanting a couple of t shirts for their school but lawd...
Isaiah has shorts, hoodies, polo shirts, socks, all the mfn things!!
Forgive me if I seem ancient and we were a poor family sending ours off to college years ago, but is this normal? Do all the kids do this nowadays?
Or just the rich ones?
It just strikes me as extremely odd.
No... typically rich kids don’t let their parents buy their clothing for them in the first place. I was more interested in getting money in my hand ... not college attire that I can get on campus for cheaper than what these folks buy them for. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She posted on her page that he gave her a Pandora charm. A house because she will always be “home” to him.
He is a good kid.

He’s so condescending when he gives P a back handed compliment, it’s like an inside joke with his “fans”
I think of the idea of everyone doing their own laundry, with the exception of Abbie, would be the way to go.

Reactions: 15
I just dont understand the sheer volume of clothing.....how many times a day are they changing?!
And did anyone hear Asa say "Moms lost so much weight its hard to tell if a shirt is a baggy shirt of Abbies or small one of P's"
Shut the front door. There is NO way P could fit into Abbies biggest shirt. The seams would split like the Hulk.
1590282380904.png

That’s the vacuum cleaner. The part showing in the picture we surmise is the fan. The white piece that looks like a removable brush is of no use and can’t be removed
Oh ok!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No... typically rich kids don’t let their parents buy their clothing for them in the first place. I was more interested in getting money in my hand ... not college attire that I can get on campus for cheaper than what these folks buy them for. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
Thanks for letting me know.
Even 100 years ago when mine went to college, I did not recall the rich kids buying every kind of clothing item with the school name on it but.. Times do change.
I try to keep up with the times!!!
😁

Reactions: 7
Yeah you know that key chain was pricey af.
I get freshmen kids wanting a couple of t shirts for their school but lawd...
Isaiah has shorts, hoodies, polo shirts, socks, all the mfn things!!
Forgive me if I seem ancient and we were a poor family sending ours off to college years ago, but is this normal? Do all the kids do this nowadays?
Or just the rich ones?
It just strikes me as extremely odd.
My daughter is a senior at a private school. We’re by no means rich. We sacrificed to have her there savings every penny we could. That being said...her school encourages the seniors to wear college sweaters to colleges they’ve been accepted at. My daughter was accepted at 3 universities. For seniors, it’s exciting to wear ANYTHING else besides their uniform. We didn’t go “all” out. She has 3 sweaters with university logos, when she decided, we bought her another for that school. In Isaiah’s case...I think it has more to do with his parents wanting ALL the things. IMO

• Heart
Thanks for letting me know.
Even 100 years ago when mine went to college, I did not recall the rich kids buying every kind of clothing item with the school name on it but.. Times do change.
I try to keep up with the times!!!
😁
Of course! Most of the time, you end up getting free attire - shirts, hoodies, etc. just from attending events on campus anyway. So buying those things is just dumb. I think the only things I actually bought were some mugs for my parents and a keychain for myself...on sale. Everything else was just given to me.

Reactions: 8
My daughter is a senior at a private school. We’re by no means rich. We sacrificed to have her there savings every penny we could. That being said...her school encourages the seniors to wear college sweaters to colleges they’ve been accepted at. My daughter was accepted at 3 universities. For seniors, it’s exciting to wear ANYTHING else besides their uniform. We didn’t go “all” out. She has 3 sweaters with university logos, when she decided, we bought her another for that school. In Isaiah’s case...I think it has more to do with his parents wanting ALL the things. IMO
Pretty soon P will be wearing the "App State Mom" stuff, and as she would say "And thats ok!" nothing wrong with pride in yourself or your children. They just seem to take everything they do a step to far. #Extra.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Pretty soon P will be wearing the "App State Mom" stuff, and as she would say "And thats ok!" nothing wrong with pride in yourself or your children. They just seem to take everything they do a step to far. #Extra.
Did anyone else hear 🐷’s voice when they read that? 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.