Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone started posting the other day about how they need counseling. I apologize if it was an honest person here & maybe this new Dr. profile (not a real Dr) was just continuing on that, but it did seem a bit forced. It’s a different take on the situ & maybe if they were acting depressed, etc, then I’d agree. Assa just looks tired & I’m sure there is always going to be a depression component to raising Abbie, but the fatty foods & alcohol are shown almost more than Ab.

Reactions: 7
Some screenshots I managed to snag today. From the Lipstick Mama’s and FatheringAutism facebook page.
(Edit: to add my thoughts) I don't understand why Asa feels the need to talk over everyone especially since Becca is training and has more qualifications than he does. I find it amusing how the leghumpers are quick to be vicious over a little criticism. Hopefully others start waking up and calling him out for his obnoxious personality and the obnoxious things he does!
Because Asa feels that he's always right. No matter who he's talking to. No matter what. He's Abbie's Dad and therefore that makes him the expert. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Honestly, he seems threatened by people who are actually educated and trained (or in Becca's case, working on becoming educated and trained) in dealing with ND/special needs ppl.
It's also his absolute need for total control of ''all the things''. So, this makes him a chronic interrupter in conversations.

I think Abbie enjoys moving on the bike just like she likes the golf cart.. and probably the attention she is getting with everyone catering to her and saying "good job" and pulling her and steering her. If it came to her moving the bike on her own or steering....not so much.. The bike is for steering and pedaling it to a destination on your own power.

Did you see her take her hands off the handlebars to do her yelling into her hand? That was the highly edited version.. imagine what the reality was.
I feel the same way that Abbie is just happy to be getting attention and also getting out of the house to do something. We've seen in past vlogs where Abbie tries to get people to hang out w. her on the couch and listen to music. I think she really enjoys just hanging out and not having to do something therapy or education related.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Look at the podcast where asa and Isaiah are talking about future plans after they die. I believe they have someone in mind for Abby as her power of attorney, it's not Isaiah, he will have some say so but not much according to asa's words in that podcast. Pay attention to Isaiah's behavior as he is let down again. This father doesn't realize he has put so much anxiety on Isaiah and Abby. Autism doesn't come with anxieties, it's their environment.
Not the info I asked about ... but ok!

Reactions: 5
He’s a very nice dog.
But also a poor dog. What a hard life living with this family. Like the puppy, he's living without daily walks in the park or wood, without enough attention and respect.
The Maassive's are. both like children. When the new toys get boring, they will be ignored and thrown in the corner.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
*yawn...stretch* good morning tattlers

I just about puked watching P put all that cream cheese in that pot with chicken :sick: then she says adding cheddar chesse as well? arrgg just yuk

The Trike...obvious she is rolling down hill. I mean, really? I do think she likes being outside and getting attention but she really has no idea that she can make the bike move.

Those damn colors! Not only does she not know the color by the "name" of it...she cannot get the matching down either. Just matching the same color. What a waste of time.(n)

Who are the newbies throwing out bullshit? ;)

I’ve been noticing quite a bit of misinformation too .,. Smh.
yup

And that makes it look like everything said here is a lie. Good for the Maass family, eh?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey all! First time poster here...
Last nights vlog... P says , “ I have ever been much of a crock pot person.” My husband quickly chimes in and says, “ Crock Pot? She looks like she needs a Trough Pot!” 🐷😂🐷😂🐷
This, among many reasons, is why I married that man! Hahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In the US, Chesapeake, VA to be specific. Ever since companies started running hospitals, they are turning away patients who may have an unfavorable outcome. Between my weight (which is a struggle when you cannot stand or walk a short distance) and my CRPS, I am being put on hold. CRPS has no cure and very little successful treatment options. I am fighting the system, even with several doctors saying the knee will need to be replaced. But what can I do?
Edit : sorry hit post too soon. I live in Chesapeake too ... historic Norfolk side :)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If you watched an old vlog where Asa says, "YouTubers make a lot of money, I think he only had about 95 subs back when he started, this guy had plans already. They unfortunately erased a vlog where Priscilla says, they're going to put Abby in a group home eventually, because "we have to have a life too you guys" they received so much backlash for that vlog, and quickly changed Abby's future plans. Priscilla didn't have confidence for Asa going full time vlogger, but now with the new lifestyle, she's loving it, cuz again that's how she was raised, to exist and let others do for her.

The original vlog was erased due to they received a lot of backlash for it. At the old house, and when asa went full time his goal was to buy a forever home for her. BUT she is receiving SSI so it is still possible to out her in a group home after 26 or whatever the cut off age from JSA. The "forever home" is obviously for them.
in my past experience working in places like JSA, I didn’t think there was a cut off age. We had clients in their 50s. If JSA has an adult vocational program, she could possibly move into that when she’s at least 22. I don’t know Florida law but, I know where I used to work (was there for 15 yrs), we had jobs and taught job skills to the Abbies of the world

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is Lane Bryant's sizing chart..they don't have just a size 14 in tops, it's 14/16 ..it goes Bust , Waist, Lower hip.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's got to be rolling in commission money. It's mind boggling.

View attachment 135675
There is no telling what she actually makes. MLM's are known to push the elusion that they are more attractive then they are, making more money then they are, are happier then they are. So you can see her photoshopping her pictures to look really nothing like she looks in real life.

As far as the sales, she probably does make higher sales then most because of the HUMPERS from the FA channel buying her overpriced make up. and some may even be "her girls".

However, MLMs make most of there money from recruiting others..and not from actual product sales. "her girls" will not have HUMPERS on the FA channel to depend on...so good luck selling over priced makeup or trying to recruit their friends/family to an MLM... its only a matter of time before that situation crumbles.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
he "claims" she wont wear sunglasses or headphones
I remember seeing her wear headphones in a few vlogs and she coped ok having them on with something to listen to. She's more sensitive to ear defenders I think

She does know how to say stop, no and help but they don’t reinforce it so she doesn’t try that often
They need to do that more

And parades her around in Autism shirts that you can buy from him so that he makes even more $ off of her.
And they put her in clothes with puzzle pieces galore. It's a hate symbol which is offensive to autistics. We prefer the infinity symbol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think it’s strange that they eat at that formal table every night. Like, did you not have a place to put an informal dining area in that house? The only time we eat at the formal table is like ... dinner parties, Christmas, New Years and such... but I know not everyone is the same.... still quite mind blowing. But I guess food is of the top priority for them... they can’t eat at the island cause that’s for peasants? I was actually shocked to see P eating at the table the other day when they were giving Abbie a “snack.” Fun fact ... AnP had the same plates as Abbie at that island, and were eating there for once .... I was also confused as to whether that was a snack or actual lunch. Lol
We eat a In the dining room every night. I live in a house built in the 1830’s and have two dining rooms and two living rooms. I have never had an urge to fake set a table. To me it sounds like something else to dust.

Reactions: 11
Hey all! First time poster here...
Last nights vlog... P says , “ I have ever been much of a crock pot person.” My husband quickly chimes in and says, “ Crock Pot? She looks like she needs a Trough Pot!” 🐷😂🐷😂🐷
This, among many reasons, is why I married that man! Hahahaha!
My thoughts are why would anyone use a crock pot in this time and day when the Instant Pot can cook things in less than an hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.