Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Most of the signs in our area, just either have the school name (saying a Grad lives there), or maybe has their name on the sign.. I haven’t seen one sign, that has their face on them...
Oh and for people in other countries, this is a big thing now, throughout our areas in the US. Some sign companies are doing them for free even for the graduates but not to this scale. Personally, I wouldn’t even want my child’s name on the sign, much less their face..
I have a sophomore high school daughter. She would not let me do anything like that. Not that i would. Just saying she would die.

Wel
New member here. 👋😁
Welcome!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello. New member here. How does this work? How do I serve the tea?
Hi! :)
You can either respond to something that someone else has posted as well as posting your own thoughts about what you've seen in the vlogs and what you think of the channel/main ppl on the vlog.

Reactions: 6
Sorry if I'm slow. Lol. Im not sure how this works. Do I just comment what's on my mind? Is so, then here goes. I believe in my experience of counseling with people, the maass family needs therapy. Especially the parents. They are really struggling with accepting the hard truth of their marriage, their daughter's mental condition and weight issues. I tried talking to Asa, but he has rejected the help. He has hidden my comments unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry if I'm slow. Lol. Im not sure how this works. Do I just comment what's on my mind? Is so, then here goes. I believe in my experience of counseling with people, the maass family needs therapy. Especially the parents. They are really struggling with accepting the hard truth of their marriage, their daughter's mental condition and weight issues. I tried talking to Asa, but he has rejected the help. He has hidden my comments unfortunately.
No worries. You're fine. Yes, you comment what's on your mind. As long as what you post doesn't go against the terms and rules for this site (There's a link for that at the very bottom of the page).. then it's all good.

Reactions: 5
I have watched his show since the beginning. And it is very obvious they have some issues unresolved. Asa's second child, Ass not happy being married to Priscilla. And Priscilla not happy with his cheating obviously and of course their accepting their daughter's condition. If you really pay attention how their body language and how they speak you can see how they are just now business partners in the relationship. Also did anyone hear what Asa says about Abby's future? In the last vlog I believe, he spilled the beans on they are going to put Abby in an institution. He didn't know "which group" she will be in.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Welcome to the family. He either blocks or shadow bans you if you say anything remotely negative in his eyes. That's how I found this forum

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes. He has took his frustrations out on me when someone else got him upset. But that's ok. Because I'm to hear people vent and let them get out their frustrations and concerns.

Reactions: 6
I have watched his show since the beginning. And it is very obvious they have some issues unresolved. Asa's second child, Ass not happy being married to Priscilla. And Priscilla not happy with his cheating obviously and of course their accepting their daughter's condition. If you really pay attention how their body language and how they speak you can see how they are just now business partners in the relationship. Also did anyone hear what Asa says about Abby's future? In the last vlog I believe, he spilled the beans on they are going to put Abby in an institution. He didn't know "which group" she will be in.
They’ve talked about it in the future when they can no longer physically take care of her, but since her being there finances the whole family, I doubt that will be anytime soon.

Reactions: 18
Are you insinuating something? That’s what I was asking because what is the significance of her having that reaction and it being a big deal?

I thought so too but apparently that is thing. Lots of leghumpers posted theirs in the comments. The thing I found odd about it was how Zilla makes it about her. Kid just got done running, so you sneak and put that up as a surprise? He’s like um I would give you a hug but I’m sweating....

She’s just so dramatic. She’s been crying about him graduating for weeks.

Big Prilly.....GET OVER IT

Cilla's weird fingers.

View attachment 135401

Spanx must have been in that dryer load looks like she has it on. It makes for back muffin tops. Maybe she needs a full body one.

View attachment 135404
Side boob
BACK BOOB

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
They’ve talked about it in the future when they can no longer physically take care of her, but since her being there finances the whole family, I doubt that will be anytime soon.
Well have you or anyone really paid attention to how Priscilla responds to hearing the subject of Isaiah leaving for college? After all is done with the "Coronavirus" Priscilla's goal is to continue to not deal with Abby. Look at the vlog where I believe it's the one with Asa's mom and the stepdad, over for dinner. Look closely at her body language as Asa makes excuses for Priscilla's lifestyle of not doing anything as a mother and wife. The "work" that she does is always outside the house but never with Abby because as the words from her mouth from the podcast, "mothering is not my jam" she also says in the vlog at the dinner that she grew up with a nanny. Priscilla only knows how to live or "exist" as someone doing all the work for her. She obviously has no patience with her own daughter and more so according to her words, she "doesn't shine in that area of being a mother". I am convinced that they will put Abby in an institute after Isaiah goes off to college, maybe not right away but in due time they will because Priscilla does not have a mother's intuition. We all know it and she even says it, "it's not my jam"

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Well have you or anyone really paid attention to how Priscilla responds to hearing the subject of Isaiah leaving for college? After all is done with the "Coronavirus" Priscilla's goal is to continue to not deal with Abby. Look at the vlog where I believe it's the one with Asa's mom and the stepdad, over for dinner. Look closely at her body language as Asa makes excuses for Priscilla's lifestyle of not doing anything as a mother and wife. The "work" that she does is always outside the house but never with Abby because as the words from her mouth from the podcast, "mothering is not my jam" she also says in the vlog at the dinner that she grew up with a nanny. Priscilla only knows how to live or "exist" as someone doing all the work for her. She obviously has no patience with her own daughter and more so according to her words, she "doesn't shine in that area of being a mother". I am convinced that they will put Abby in an institute after Isaiah goes off to college, maybe not right away but in due time they will because Priscilla does not have a mother's intuition. We all know it and she even says it, "it's not my jam"
Then there goes the YT channel and the money because it’s already getting boring and who would want to watch anything solely about those two pigs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought they were very much against putting her in an institution and had planned for her to live out her life in that house with a hired caregiver when A and P pass on. Has that changed?
And I agree that P ignores Abbie for the most part but it's hard to believe Asa would give her up and the Autism empire he has built around her persona.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Then there goes the YT channel and the money because it’s already getting boring and who would want to watch anything solely about those two pigs.
If you watched an old vlog where Asa says, "YouTubers make a lot of money, I think he only had about 95 subs back when he started, this guy had plans already. They unfortunately erased a vlog where Priscilla says, they're going to put Abby in a group home eventually, because "we have to have a life too you guys" they received so much backlash for that vlog, and quickly changed Abby's future plans. Priscilla didn't have confidence for Asa going full time vlogger, but now with the new lifestyle, she's loving it, cuz again that's how she was raised, to exist and let others do for her.

I thought they were very much against putting her in an institution and had planned for her to live out her life in that house with a hired caregiver when A and P pass on. Has that changed?
And I agree that P ignores Abbie for the most part but it's hard to believe Asa would give her up and the Autism empire he has built around her persona.
The original vlog was erased due to they received a lot of backlash for it. At the old house, and when asa went full time his goal was to buy a forever home for her. BUT she is receiving SSI so it is still possible to out her in a group home after 26 or whatever the cut off age from JSA. The "forever home" is obviously for them.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Is there a certain age before you can be put in a home or institution? The dynamics in that house will definitely be different and maybe strange after Isaiah goes off to college. At least they have Isaiah as a “buffer” ... he keeps Abbie company and takes her around in the car etc... Wonder if summer will even be there for long after he moves.

Reactions: 9
Is there a certain age before you can be put in a home or institution? The dynamics in that house will definitely be different and maybe strange after Isaiah goes off to college. At least they have Isaiah as a “buffer” ... he keeps Abbie company and takes her around in the car etc... Wonder if summer will even be there for long after he moves.
Look at the podcast where asa and Isaiah are talking about future plans after they die. I believe they have someone in mind for Abby as her power of attorney, it's not Isaiah, he will have some say so but not much according to asa's words in that podcast. Pay attention to Isaiah's behavior as he is let down again. This father doesn't realize he has put so much anxiety on Isaiah and Abby. Autism doesn't come with anxieties, it's their environment.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No, nothing has changed. I believe we’ve got another new member with wild ideas, this time they are trying too hard to push a narrative now of “they all need counseling.” Yeah, & the sky is blue.

If you watched an old vlog where Asa says, "YouTubers make a lot of money, I think he only had about 95 subs back when he started, this guy had plans already. They unfortunately erased a vlog where Priscilla says, they're going to put Abby in a group home eventually, because "we have to have a life too you guys" they received so much backlash for that vlog, and quickly changed Abby's future plans. Priscilla didn't have confidence for Asa going full time vlogger, but now with the new lifestyle, she's loving it, cuz again that's how she was raised, to exist and let others do for her.

I’ve never been this direct before. But I call BULLSHIT on your story, unless you can cough up the vlog. I’ve watched them long enough to know she would never have said that. Prove me wrong. Please. Also, if you’re here to start rumors, you’re in the wrong place.

The original vlog was erased due to they received a lot of backlash for it. At the old house, and when asa went full time his goal was to buy a forever home for her. BUT she is receiving SSI so it is still possible to out her in a group home after 26 or whatever the cut off age from JSA. The "forever home" is obviously for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
P tries to eat Keto here and there. Like on today’s vlog. But the way she does it is pretty much making her gain weight. You can’t just say “oh today I’ll eat Keto” but then the next day have Mac and cheese. She may as well have had the bread with her chicken on the vlog today. She likes the fact that Keto includes fatty, cheesy food as long you cut out the carbs...
She also doesn't seem to understand you can gain weight on keto. Calories do count. I don't think she understands that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
No, nothing has changed. I believe we’ve got another new member with wild ideas, this time they are trying too hard to push a narrative now of “they all need counseling.” Yeah, & the sky is blue.
posts aren’t showing up properly

That's funny asa told me the same thing. Not in those exact words, is that you Asa?????
Ahahhahaha! Here we go again. I was told that long ago. And I don’t believe for a second you’re new here. “Dr” ahhaha haha And if I said the same as Assa, maybe because it’s a common sense response? You’re so obviously trying to start a narrative that it’s comical. Guess all the other ones didn’t work out for ya?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.