Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the point of the keto diet. No wonder they’re not losing weight (from what I can see). It seems like their dinners consist of fatty meat cooked in a crockpot with potatoes and creamy cheese sauce, with two pieces of lettuce smothered in dressing as a salad.
that isn’t keto if eating potato’s and bread. Keto is very low carb. When I was on keto I ate mostly non starchy veggies and a normal portion of protein.

Reactions: 14
Also... they have a bunch of folded laundry and I’m wondering why are they each not able to take their respective clothing to their rooms? How hard is that? Is P responsible for also sorting and putting away these grown peoples’ clothes ?? Sure looks like it to me at this point. What century do they live in?
Don't ya know, that is logical and this family is far from logical. 😂 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand the point of the keto diet. No wonder they’re not losing weight (from what I can see). It seems like their dinners consist of fatty meat cooked in a crockpot with potatoes and creamy cheese sauce, with two pieces of lettuce smothered in dressing as a salad.
They don't eat Keto. Priscilla just points that out for her fans that follow her cooking/lifestyle page. Sometimes the main meat dish is keto lol

Reactions: 5
Assss is determined to go with the bike narrative wonder if the fan$$ies have been asking about it. I’m sure there will be many tears of joy.

what I saw is 2 people pushing and steering for her, her pedal movement is not enough to make the bike go so she must have been pointed downhill. ...just more smoke and mirrors and delusion.
I don’t know if I can stomach reading the FB or YouTube comments.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Cilla's weird fingers.

1590100780503.png

Spanx must have been in that dryer load looks like she has it on. It makes for back muffin tops. Maybe she needs a full body one.

1590101008735.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The leghumpers are commenting on how wonderful it is seeing Abbie learning to ride a bike

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So, random rumblings from me on tonight's vlog:
-Abbie wanted to eat the bubbles, not blow them.
-I can guarantee that the leghumpers are going to claim she can talk after hearing what sounded like "no." Sorry, it was noise not talking.
-Does this family eat anything without cheese?
-Is it me or is Isiah making fewer appearances in the vlog this week?
-No, she is never going to be able to ride the bike by herself. It isn't a matter of her now being ready (unlike before according to 🐷)
-How the hell was that bra comfortable 🐷? She had major side boob going on because the band was rolled over from the fat rolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This vlog was boring today. Was Priscilla wearing a tight top on??
She is really stuffed into that top. I dont understand why she is ordering items that do not fit. Just because you can SQUEEZE intp something doesnt mean you should. She would look thinner if she wore the proper size....wearing things 2 sizes too small isnt helping the weight loss narrative.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She is really stuffed into that top. I dont understand why she is ordering items that do not fit. Just because you can SQUEEZE intp something doesnt mean you should. She would look thinner if she wore the proper size....wearing things 2 sizes too small isnt helping the weight loss narrative.
That's what i was thinking it would be more flattering to wear something nice,and try and squeeze into something that
is so tight and it must be uncomfortable!!

Fingers courtesy of genetics. Spanx courtesy of Lane Bryant.
i never heard of spanx before

Reactions: 5
I don’t know if I can stomach reading the FB or YouTube comments.
I saw someone ask if autistic people can drink alcohol. The answer is yes, everyone can drink obviously. And it's not against the law. But how do you think Abbie would react to an alcoholic drink when she's legally old enough?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw someone ask if autistic people can drink alcohol. The answer is yes, everyone can drink obviously. And it's not against the law. But how do you think Abbie would react to an alcoholic drink when she's legally old enough?
I think she would either get really giggly or really sleepy. Possibly both.

What's with her fingers and muffin top?
There's a genetic condition that causes bent pinky fingers like P's. It's called Clinodactyly.

Reactions: 8
Here's a good one for ya..... 😂🤣😂🤣🤢

Just one.
I think Abbie enjoys moving on the bike just like she likes the golf cart.. and probably the attention she is getting with everyone catering to her and saying "good job" and pulling her and steering her. If it came to her moving the bike on her own or steering....not so much.. The bike is for steering and pedaling it to a destination on your own power.

Did you see her take her hands off the handlebars to do her yelling into her hand? That was the highly edited version.. imagine what the reality was.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.