Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think too it may have been her OCD. Maybe she just wanted the chair pushed in. It's hard to figure out just what she's trying to convey sometimes.
True. She could have just been saying “FFS man, I literally just sat down.”

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe it's just me, but why help fanatics find your home? I know a easy google search turns that up, but why put a freaking "flag" in your front lawn. Braggerts and advertising their name. The almighty dollar. I get doing it, but I'm more backyard proud. So starved to get the Masshole name heard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe it's just me, but why help fanatics find your home? I know a easy google search turns that up, but why put a freaking "flag" in your front lawn. Braggerts and advertising their name. The almighty dollar. I get doing it, but I'm more backyard proud. So starved to get the Masshole name heard.
Former masshole here..born n raised

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe an unpopular opinion..I don’t know. I don’t think Sandy was a well thought out idea. I would love a puppy, but I know I just don‘t have it in me to take care of and properly train. Oh, yeah...I would love the pup, but sometimes that’s not enough. Sandy deserves more.
Sandy being kenneled constantly only makes her a more hyper dog. Ass had videos of him training maverick about 2/3 years back. There’s NO excuse to not train Sandy except for pure laziness. Ass can’t say “well dog training centers are closed”, you wanted maverick to be a service dog for Abbie, he started training him, another half ass attempt with no follow through! Honestly EVERYTHING with this family...if it takes some work or time, they give up!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sandy being kenneled constantly only makes her a more hyper dog. Ass had videos of him training maverick about 2/3 years back. There’s NO excuse to not train Sandy except for pure laziness. Ass can’t say “well dog training centers are closed”, you wanted maverick to be a service dog for Abbie, he started training him, another half ass attempt with no follow through! Honestly EVERYTHING with this family...if it takes some work or time, they give up!!!
They have the perfect opportunity to train Sandy with 4 adults available 24/7. .... he could have even blogged his training efforts. Yes... everything they do is half assed because they have zero follow thru.....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think Maverick was trained by an inmate.

Reactions: 13
Isaiah’s sarcasm in the beginning is hilarious.
This cracked me up.

They were both discussing their favorite topic, food, 🤷‍♀️ and ASSa told 🐷 how much healthier they were all eating because of her new eating habits and 🐷 mentions how it's all about eating in moderation...moder-what??? :unsure: 🤦‍♀️

Is that even a word in their house when it comes to food...as the 'eating in moderation ship' sailed a long time ago, never to return!! 😂😂😂

Screenshot (1260).png

• Haha
I’ve seen a few people mention hypermobility or ehlers danlos syndrome for Abby. People with eds are more likely to be on the spectrum. I have EDS, I really really hope she doesn’t because it’s incredibly painful. She has no way of communicating if she’s in pain, or if a joint is out. Also if she does have it she really Should be in pt/ot to help stablize things.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Does all that cheese make pooping hard?
Some people have issues with constipation if they eat a lot of cheese.🧀🧀🧀

Sooooooooooo, I guess one could say the maASS family is full of :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: since they consume so much cheese.

😂😂😂😂😂😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Catching up from #652 phartblossom....(trying not to quote the entire post anymore) ....so Ab most certainly grabbed, squeezed, & began digging I think all 4 fingers into his forearm. That’s why Isa. looked at everyone like SPOILED Ab was going “cray-cray.” Hate that term, but you know what I mean. Run Isa run! (when) You can! Summer...you too!

Reactions: 6
Catching up from #652 phartblossom....(trying not to quote the entire post anymore) ....so Ab most certainly grabbed, squeezed, & began digging I think all 4 fingers into his forearm. That’s why Isa. looked at everyone like SPOILED Ab was going “cray-cray.” Hate that term, but you know what I mean. Run Isa run! (when) You can! Summer...you too!
I just watched it again, full screen and we will have to agree to disagree. She grabbed his arm and pushed him in my opinion, I saw no digging or force. But how many times during that cart ride was she tickled, booped and grabbed?

Reactions: 7
I’ve always said that they are weird as hell for swimming with those dogs in that already filthy pool. Now Ass wants to complain that as soon as he let sandy out, she jumped in the pool. Wtf do you expect? Also... they have a bunch of folded laundry and I’m wondering why are they each not able to take their respective clothing to their rooms? How hard is that? Is P responsible for also sorting and putting away these grown peoples’ clothes ?? Sure looks like it to me at this point. What century do they live in?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Tonight's vlog 21.5 20
Assss is determined to go with the bike narrative wonder if the fan$$ies have been asking about it. I’m sure there will be many tears of joy.

what I saw is 2 people pushing and steering for her, her pedal movement is not enough to make the bike go so she must have been pointed downhill. ...just more smoke and mirrors and delusion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand the point of the keto diet. No wonder they’re not losing weight (from what I can see). It seems like their dinners consist of fatty meat cooked in a crockpot with potatoes and creamy cheese sauce, with two pieces of lettuce smothered in dressing as a salad.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.