Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summer was just being Summer. I don’t mind her young spirit. She’s feeling good from running & I’m so proud of her & Isa. for exercising. It’s just sad that they allow Priss to jeopardize their health w/ her cooking.
Did you notice in the vlog when Isaiah and Summer talk about how many miles and how long it took them that P responds with Well i walked up and down the stairs twice. Geez. such a lazy lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are you serious? So she gets a "special" chair? What's wrong with JSA's chairs?
They had an extra winged-back chair & they wanted to continue their home training of a break for Ab every minute to 3 min. of work time. (sarcasm) So they gave it to her school for her to rock or chill in.

They really need PT floor mats...

Hand & foot PT/OT...

Mountain bike peddle holders to encourage Ab to allow her legs to rotate (notice how I didn’t say push) as they push & pull her big bike along....

...just a few things

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It was an odd reaction in my eyes. She didn't just shake her head no she seemed visibly worked up by it.
Are you insinuating something? That’s what I was asking because what is the significance of her having that reaction and it being a big deal?

Omg God-cilla and that graduation nonsense! I rolled my eyes so hard that my body went with it.
Am I crazy to think that that giant poster and lawn sign would actually be embarrassing for Isaiah??
Good grief, Cilla! I think you need to get a grip, Ma'am!
I thought so too but apparently that is thing. Lots of leghumpers posted theirs in the comments. The thing I found odd about it was how Zilla makes it about her. Kid just got done running, so you sneak and put that up as a surprise? He’s like um I would give you a hug but I’m sweating....

She’s just so dramatic. She’s been crying about him graduating for weeks.

Reactions: 8
Hope this comment doesn’t group w/ my last, but can we have a show of hands (like) for all the ppl who believed Priss was only decorating her table for a dinner gathering & wasn’t planning on leaving it that way! (the dust & dog hair accumulation....gross!)
it seems like it’s for decoration. they pile it to the side to eat dinner and reset it every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha it’s actually one of my favorite episodes. That and towelie, and casa Bonita.

I live in Colorado ... so that show has always been hilarious for many reasons and I drive through South Park/ FairPlay quite a bit when heading deep into the mountains!
OMG, Towelie!!! I loved that show, so much!! Many, many hours spent watching/laughing!!!😂😂😂😂
Oh, Colorado! Pikes Peak, one of my favorite vacations! 🥰🥰
My parents both went to South Park High School 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I thought so too but apparently that is thing. Lots of leghumpers posted theirs in the comments. The thing I found odd about it was how Zilla makes it about her. Kid just got done running, so you sneak and put that up as a surprise? He’s like um I would give you a hug but I’m sweating....

She’s just so dramatic. She’s been crying about him graduating for weeks.

Oh my gawd she is ridiculous... you'd think he was going off to war for wwII or something.

We need to add the following title to her Lipstick Mama role:
get-me-my-crown-i-m-a-drama-queen.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
OMG, Towelie!!! I loved that show, so much!! Many, many hours spent watching/laughing!!!😂😂😂😂
Oh, Colorado! Pikes Peak, one of my favorite vacations! 🥰🥰
My parents both went to South Park High School 😂😂😂😂
Funny thing is ...that town looks exactly as how they depict it in the show... fields with snow capped mountains in the distance. Lol. Can you imagine this family at PIKE’s Peak ? Or Manitou Incline? P would have gave up immediately and said something like “y’all go ahead ... I’ll be over here when y’all come back down” as she sits under a tree lmao. The altitude alone would have killed all of them... Ass would be wanting to prove the world wrong and try and keep going, only to turn right back around. Maybe summer and Isaiah would be the only ones to make it to the top. I actually want to see them do this now lol. They showed that sorry ass waterfall in NC (P couldn’t even go downhill) and I just knew in my head that they could never hang out here.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another funny thing from tonight's vlog, P talking about how Abbie sleeps so much better when she's been active... NO tit!! Really???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another funny thing from tonight's vlog, P talking about how Abbie sleeps so much better when she's been active... NO tit!! Really???
Thought the same thing! Lol! “Actually Pig, how about you give her some more sugar and some Powerade or water with mio in it? I’m sure that will help her fall asleep.”

@Whimsical small small world we live in huh! In Re: to pikes peak and South Park high school!

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh my gawd she is ridiculous... you'd think he was going off to war for wwII or something.
She called Isaiah her "oldest son"...that just sounds weird. He is her only son, right? :unsure:🤦‍♀️

Or...plot twist...does Isaiah have a younger twin brother, posing as Becca? 🤷‍♀️😂 😂 😂😂😂

Screenshot (1259).png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Summer was just being Summer. I don’t mind her young spirit. She’s feeling good from running & I’m so proud of her & Isa. for exercising. It’s just sad that they allow Priss to jeopardize their health w/ her cooking.
Yeah - I agree with this. I actually love seeing a 21 year old girl with that much brightness and enthusiasm for things like splashing around a swimming pool and listening to her favorite musician. I hope she retains that, growing older doesn't mean you have to stop unashamedly getting excited about things you enjoy. I also think it's probably Isaiah's saving grace that he has someone like her around - someone that wants to have an active lifestyle, that can help hype him up when you know damn well his parents don't set any examples for him to follow. The only consistency with exercise A&P they have is the fact that they consistently don't do it.

I would also pay Summer to conveniently forget to pick up the grocery bag that contains the cheese next time they do the shopping together. Just like. Leave that one sitting in the cart. Just once. A cheese-less meal. It would be amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Priscilla has a love child too...she just let it slip! :LOL: How old is Becca though? I thought she was Summer's age.
Early 20s ... but seriously ... I looked through her insta and she really does have a life outside of these people ... unlike summer. I think she does this type of “postings” just to feel like she’s doing her part with that damn family. Imagine being a young 20 something year old and trying to figure your way out in the world and your career ... sometimes you’d feel pressured to go with what’s “the norm.” All in all, I think she is much smarter and brighter than summer and her emotional intelligence is on point.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
it seems like it’s for decoration. they pile it to the side to eat dinner and reset it every day.
Yes, that’s what I was saying. 😂 I was asking who else thought (when she 1st showed the table decor) that it was her pre-dinner place setting & after the dinner the obnoxious decor would be gone....& maybe look like a normal, inviting table again? Priss doesn’t look comfortable sitting at the kitchen island. If all the crap was cleared, then more could just sit & eat in there. Maybe they prefer to eat their breakfast & lunch in the TV room or office?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think those place settings are glued together and will never actually be used.... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, that’s what I was saying. 😂 I was asking who else thought (when she 1st showed the table decor) that it was her pre-dinner place setting & after the dinner the obnoxious decor would be gone....& maybe look like a normal, inviting table again? Priss doesn’t look comfortable sitting at the kitchen island. If all the crap was cleared, then more could just sit & eat in there. Maybe they prefer to eat their breakfast & lunch in the TV room or office?
I think it’s strange that they eat at that formal table every night. Like, did you not have a place to put an informal dining area in that house? The only time we eat at the formal table is like ... dinner parties, Christmas, New Years and such... but I know not everyone is the same.... still quite mind blowing. But I guess food is of the top priority for them... they can’t eat at the island cause that’s for peasants? I was actually shocked to see P eating at the table the other day when they were giving Abbie a “snack.” Fun fact ... AnP had the same plates as Abbie at that island, and were eating there for once .... I was also confused as to whether that was a snack or actual lunch. Lol

Reactions: 6
My thoughts on tonite's vlog,

I noticed P commenting that Sandy is getting so big now that she can't pick her up. GOOD!! It made me nervous as well as pissed off to see P manhandling Sandy, only supporting her upper half and letting her bottom half bounce around. I was just waiting for some kind of back injury for poor ol' Sandy.

Abbie seems much happier doing learning activities with Summer & Becca than she does with Asshat. Summer and especially Becca seem to have a lot more patience with Abbie and they have more of a gentle approach (in comparison to Asa).

When Abbie was clearing the dishes after dinner, I could visibly see Asa trying to tone down his dictatorial, high-handed approach with her. It made me chuckle to see the struggle on his face of one - keeping some distance from her and not being literally right over her shoulder barking at her, and also trying not to be as yappy and forceful. Did he totally succeed? No. But it was amusing to watch.

Talking about Sandy needs some obedience training.... hmmmm... I wonder who could possibly do that with her?? Pssstt... Asa... you don't have to hire someone else to train the dog.... there's this thing where dog owners ... gasp... do it themselves! P says Sandy is the poster dog for doing all the bad things that puppies do... again.. things that make you go 'hmmmm...' I can't imagine why!

Asa snarkily 'thanks' a subscriber for sending them the annoying chicken toy. :rolleyes:

Asa & Isaiah talking about the yelling stim and whether or not it's suppressing her making her do it in her room and how the yelling can be disruptive etc in public. Again... it's another situation of mostly Asa saying he understands something or that he has certain motives/objectives about a certain thing.. but then his actions just speak completely otherwise. It's not enough to just say what you think the leghumpers (or even us tattlers) want to hear, Asa. You need to show it in your actions for it to actually mean anything.

I am awarding Asa one point for standing back when Abbie was supposed to be brushing her teeth and seeing if she would do it on her own. While it's great that he did that (even if it was partially to stick it to us "haters"), it did show how much she is dependent on prompting.
I apologize if this has already been asked and answered but does anyone here (autistic, has autistic/special needs kids, works with autistic/special needs kids) have opinions and/or suggestions in regards to Abbie being so prompt dependent?
One word.
ABA.

I agree with people here and say Summer and Becca are nothing more than paid babysitters. Perhaps Becca will actually help more but Summer for sure is just a playmate. They need Brandi or someone like her who will TEACH, not accept defiance or laziness and follow through on tasks on a regular schedule. I would love to know what Brandi really thinks about this family. She'll never tell because her bottom line is her paycheck.

When P slathers her product all over her hands before her face is a selling technique. It's purposeful to make you use more product than you need, run out of it sooner therefore having to buy more quicker than it should take. I saw this at a makeup counter once, the salesperson put (expensive) blush on the brush then proceeded to very explicitly blow off the excess. I said "Why would you do that? Just tap the brush back on the container so you don't waste the blush!" Just another example of the disgusting deceitful up selling of their over priced stuff. We can only hope she fizzles out eventually and doesn't scam too many unsuspecting women along the way.

Anyone else notice how A allowsed a split second of Abbie's tantrum to be heard before the jump cut in the laundry room video? I think that's purposeful also. Just enough to let the leghumpers feel sorry for them and continue to send them gift cards and such. It's only a matter of time before A does show an actual tantrum to try to increase the declining viewership.
I don't think he ever should have been showing her tantrums/meltdowns. It's just embarrassing and humiliating for her. Even filming a toddlers' meltdown isn't cool (IMO), because what goes on the internet stays on the internet forever...

I doubt many people would like it if they were in sensory overload and had their subsequent meltdown all over the internet..

(PS: I never knew that about make up! *shocked face*)

Not a good idea.
I think it's Brandi Morris...only know that because I sa P tag her on FB once lol (I disagree with all the ABA therapy practices but I have to admit, Brandi's profile pic looked cool though xD)

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.