Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you all notice on yesterdays VLOG they put the shovel in Abbie's hands so they could put that pic in the thumbnail? As if that is how it went..no... Abbie was sitting on the ground for a while, moved twice out of the way by Isaiah,then lies in the weeds like a crime scene.

Everything they do is for the narrative which I think is to show Abbie as cute, lovable, goofy, able to do way more then she actually can... you know.. like an "autism princess". and a "sweet girl". The shovel in her hand is a set up.. just like when she was "riding her bike" and they had a camera on her face and handlebars and not showing Assss over there holding her up and steering.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Everything they do is for the narrative which I think is to show Abbie as cute, lovable, goofy, able to do way more then she actually can... you know.. like an "autism princess". and a "sweet girl". The shovel in her hand is a set up.. just like when she was "riding her bike" and they had a camera on her face and handlebars and not showing Assss over there holding her up and steering.
(I’m new here, new to tattle, blah blah blah)

This is what irritates me so much about these people, everything they do is for the bloody camera. Asa said he had to take Abbie upstairs to do something recently, and the next thing we saw was the camera set up at the top of the stairs with him and Abbie walking up. So did he tell Abbie to stop and wait while he went and put the camera in position, or did he bring her up, set the camera, then go back down and up again to ”get the shot”? I’m no expert but halting/disturbing Abbie’s thoughts or actions for the sake of the camera is awful and can not be good for her

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m just in the beginning of the vlog but wouldn’t it make sense to only practice wearing a mask when she leaves the house, that way she associates wearing one when they go somewhere?

Reactions: 15
By British house prices their house was cheap. Is theirs a smart neighbourhood? I read up a bit about Jacksonville and it said it is a dangerous city. I would have thought they are setting themselves up to be burgled. Mind you, Asa having been done for burglary, will know a bit about the best security but they don't appear to have much in the way of an alarm system. As they broadcast when they are away they are making themselves vulnerable I would have thought.
Okay I’ll explain their neighborhood. They paid $567,000 for their house and it’s only 2,823 sqft the house appraised at $389,698 in 2019 for taxes. The median price in that neighborhood is $319,900 but there are a few other houses that are sprinkled in a few blocks from them that are also 5-6K but much bigger than theirs and are actually across from the water. This actually equals the price with the water views and more square footage. But the majority of the houses in their neighborhood are 3K and under. You could actually see the comparison of the homes when they were doing the bushes the other day.

You ask about robberies, well yes the more expensive homes would be targeted first. They have an alarm system if it’s actually hooked up to a central system who knows. I said before the majority of people normally want to live in gated communities here in Florida for multiple reasons.

You talk about Jacksonville being a dangerous city, it is but Jacksonville is also a large city. It has 10 zip codes. So where they live is safe but when you go closer to the city the crime rate goes up. And certain neighborhood are unsavory too.

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20200519_232327.jpg

Abbie did well with the coins. But he still had to guide her hand once or twice.

Reactions: 14
I have CRPS too, from a piece of polypropylene mesh put in to lift my bladder neck after baby. Twenty years of ‘it’s all in your head’ pain wise, Immune system down the toilet. Twenty years later, had mesh removed, but we can’t sue J&J, as we have no fault insurance, but finally had my assessments, and my CRPS is covered by the universal insurance, as well as mesh damage/ immune system stress. Compensation from these 🤬$1000 a year
I am so sorry that you are dealing with this wretched disorder also. Mine came after a left knee ACL reconstruction. I went the first 48 hours without pain medicine. They kept telling me my epidural was working and no way I could be still in pain. When the removed the drains, I screamed and passed out from the pain. I was very lucky my orthopedic surgeon had other patients with CRPS. I was diagnosed in December 1990 at 17 years d. If I had a nickel for everyone who said it was in my head, I would be rich. (That includes my parents and high school classmates.) I have been very lucky with PT and therapy. Unfortunately, my knee was injured at my high school summer job. Worker's compensation is refusing most of any treatment. So, I do what I can at home. It sucks.

For those who have never heard of CRPS, here is a video I share frequently. It is one of the best videos to describe CRPS:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 133958
Abbie did well with the coins. But he still had to guide her hand once or twice.
He didn’t have to he chose to. It’s hard for him to back off. He finds himself guiding her hand the moment it looks as if she’s going to put it in the wrong spot, again he’s not giving her time to process. If she gets it wrong so what, pick it up and make her do it again.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Beginning of tonight's Vlog before Abbie has her bath. Yep she went to bed with dirty feet again.

1589928280314.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m just in the beginning of the vlog but wouldn’t it make sense to only practice wearing a mask when she leaves the house, that way she associates wearing one when they go somewhere?
But that would require some common sense. Something Ass lacks. Don't suggest it either, he will tell you all the ways you are wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But that would require some common sense. Something Ass lacks. Don't suggest it either, he will tell you all the ways you are wrong.
Lol I was actually rooting for him when he kept putting her mask back on. Imagine if they had that type of authority in other areas.

Reactions: 9
Another sucky blog. I couldn’t watch most of it. The whole money thing, asshole...your daughter is too IDD. She’ll never get it. I want these teachers at JSA to just say “hey, I’m sorry but your daughter will never grasp the concept of...then list what she’ll never understand“ why waste abbies time and everyones time teaching something she‘ll never ever grasp the concept of. I’m sorry its just a waste to me.

JUST MY OPINION

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Another sucky blog. I couldn’t watch most of it. The whole money thing, asshole...your daughter is too IDD. She’ll never get it. I want these teachers at JSA to just say “hey, I’m sorry but your daughter will never grasp the concept of...then list what she’ll never understand“ why waste abbies time and everyones time teachi something she‘ll never ever grasp the concept of. I’m sorry its just a waste to me.

JUST MY OPINION
I genuinely curious because I'm not informed on IDD. Is there something Abbie could or should be doing that would better suit her as opposed to ABA?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Alright, they got me this time. I think Asa did a decent job with the mask and hand washing. It was so hard to see Abbie in the mask, uncomfortable, crossing her arms, looking sad.

I will also give them credit where credit is due in accepting that masks are going to be a part of our lives for a while. And modeling that for their viewership. I fully expected them to act like tantruming toddlers.

Reactions: 10
im one of 5 kids (all 12-14 months apart) one of which was medically fragile who was always in the hospital (at least for the first few years of their life). I think I think Mom and dad kept things pretty balanced at home despite the circumstance. looking back on the situation, I think everyone accepted the situation and moved on with life each day as best they could.
Wow! That’s a lot of time being pregnant!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Another sucky blog. I couldn’t watch most of it. The whole money thing, asshole...your daughter is too IDD. She’ll never get it. I want these teachers at JSA to just say “hey, I’m sorry but your daughter will never grasp the concept of...then list what she’ll never understand“ why waste abbies time and everyones time teaching something she‘ll never ever grasp the concept of. I’m sorry its just a waste to me.

JUST MY OPINION
True... Assss probably thinks it would be good for the narrative and the VLOG.. watching Abbie pay for things like a "typical teenager".

Also.. after she did the coin matching.. why does Assss ask her if she wants a snack? The girl asks for snacks all day long.. why bring up snacks and breaks when she isn't asking for one?

Reactions: 19
I don’t want to diagnose Abbie because I don’t know her, but from what I’ve seen past and present videos... I’d say her biggest problem is she’s lazy.

This was also another reason A&P should have never forced her to be in the advanced class, her old classes also included PT.

Now she no longer is working on her mobility and A&P let her sit or lay down anytime and anyplace she pleases. They do no exercises with her. The most she gets is a walk. But A&P are lazy so what do we expect.

Also she goes to camp, I highly doubt she’s getting away with her game of sitting and laying down constantly there. I believe her buddy is moving her to do activities. And that’s what she needs is constant motivation till she understands she can’t be lazy. But if she can get away with it of course she’s going to.

We all saw at Disney they didn’t even make her walk there because they didn’t want the tantrums so they got her a wheelchair. I was a bit angry about that one, first Disney doesn’t always have enough wheelchairs to go around when it gets extremely busy and your child and that other boy are perfectly capable of walking they just don’t always want to. They need to start telling her to get up and stand there and start walking. They created this monster that thinks it’s a funny game now. Because look on Abbies face when she does it, it’s behavioral not physical.

They can correct this issue and help her before it’s too late but unfortunately like I said they are too lazy. And even Summer has become lazy since she’s moved in. Since they are in the pool I’d be moving her arms and legs but again that be too much for any of them. Even simple neck exercises would help but we won’t ever see it. And Abbie will pay the price. But like I said when they don’t even care about their own health why do we expect them to care about their daughters. After all Fathering Autism isn’t about Abbie or even making people aware it’s about making money. And they are going to ride that money train for as long as they possibly can.
That money P put out for her surgery could be of been used for Abbie and her severe mobility issues! That as a parent would have me just as concerned as her learning!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.