Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! That’s a lot of time being pregnant!
😂😂😂😂😂 yep. February of 1968, 1969 and 1970 musta been some fun times for them

I genuinely curious because I'm not informed on IDD. Is there something Abbie could or should be doing that would better suit her as opposed to ABA?
I should of been more clear. I just don’t think Abbie will understand the concept of money and making purchases no matter if you use real money or fake Monopoly money

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Okay I’ll explain their neighborhood. They paid $567,000 for their house and it’s only 2,823 sqft the house appraised at $389,698 in 2019 for taxes. The median price in that neighborhood is $319,900 but there are a few other houses that are sprinkled in a few blocks from them that are also 5-6K but much bigger than theirs and are actually across from the water. This actually equals the price with the water views and more square footage. But the majority of the houses in their neighborhood are 3K and under. You could actually see the comparison of the homes when they were doing the bushes the other day.

You ask about robberies, well yes the more expensive homes would be targeted first. They have an alarm system if it’s actually hooked up to a central system who knows. I said before the majority of people normally want to live in gated communities here in Florida for multiple reasons.

You talk about Jacksonville being a dangerous city, it is but Jacksonville is also a large city. It has 10 zip codes. So where they live is safe but when you go closer to the city the crime rate goes up. And certain neighborhood are unsavory too.
I tried to PM you but I guess I can’t.

Their annual taxes would be around $5000 right? So over a 30 year loan that’s about $150,000.

Sorry just trying to understand what the $389,698 is.

Reactions: 1
Alright, they got me this time. I think Asa did a decent job with the mask and hand washing. It was so hard to see Abbie in the mask, uncomfortable, crossing her arms, looking sad.

I will also give them credit where credit is due in accepting that masks are going to be a part of our lives for a while. And modeling that for their viewership. I fully expected them to act like tantruming toddlers.
If they stick to what they say today, tomorrow can ( and probably will‘ be a memory)

Reactions: 4
That money P put out for her surgery could be of been used for Abbie and her severe mobility issues! That as a parent would have me just as concerned as her learning!
Yes or at least stick to it so you have a better chance of keeping up with Abbie.

Reactions: 7
I tried to PM you but I guess I can’t.

Their annual taxes would be around $5000 right? So over a 30 year loan that’s about $150,000.

Sorry just trying to understand what the $389,698 is.
Their property taxes are $6,464

The $389,698 is what the county appraised property at. So it’s what the county felt was the fair market value of the home.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I found myself saying "calm down Asa, you on meth?" I forgot I was watching at fast speed. :ROFLMAO:

They could have gotten the word that if school resumes in the fall kids must be able to wear a mask and wash hands correctly. Asa seemed more adamant about her doing this than most things.

Dang...I cooked cabbage, onions and apples today in balsamic vinegar, it was delicious. But...I walked outside and came back in to the House of Fart. My whole house smelled like farts, like a rotten fart pushed through an onion. 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I can just see Abbie putting on a smock to do her “jobs,” and earning her quarters for vacuuming and watering the plants. Then she can go to the “store,” AKA Pantry, and buy her snacks. 💖 I bet she can learn the system to work for money for treats. Heck isn’t that what we all do? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Asa’s just losing it...he’s basically talking to himself ( and his after thoughts) on camera, I really think he’s turned cray cray..but (not defending him) it’s gotta be a challenge keeping NT kids busy, let alone Abbie!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also...why the duck can’t P do the laundry..I mean A teaching Abbie, I guess the other 2 are doing schoolwork, but dude, throw a load in, ya load...😛

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Priscilla really needs a different shade of concealer or she needs to blend her makeup better. Her wrinkles under her eyes really show through more and the color of the concealer is really bright which defeats the purpose.
Their makeup is just horrible and she doesn’t know what she is doing. On her videos, she doesn’t even put concealer there. It’s just the terrible foundation.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.