Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t she always saying they didn’t drink.

And if they are drinking in their videos then shouldn’t YT flag them for not being family friendly content.
I do not recall them saying they didnt drink.
There is plenty of evidence in the vlogs, especially since lockdown, of them drinking.
It's concerning when 3 adults are under the influence of alcohol with a profoundly IDD child and a pool with no gate.

Reactions: 8
Just like getting a back brace. Her doctors probably see her rocking and have told them that they need to curb this behavior. Since we see that they haven’t and her curve is getting so bad, there is nothing they can do. Once she would get through surgery, she wouldn’t be able to do the exercises to re-strengthen her back and get it into shape. She would be allowed to go back on the couch, and rock until she undid all the surgery... Surgeons get a good read on people and on going doctor’s notes to back up them wanting to do surgery and they have to show how it will benefit the patient long term...

Abbie would do the same thing. The back brace would go no where. She would throw a fit and they would give up after a few days. Surgery would be a disaster... Orthodontic braces, Abbie would have them ripped off by the end of the first day..
Back/neck braces are really uncomfortable, especially in the Florida heat. I wore one for a few months after a car accident. I got lucky and didn't need the neck brace attachment and immediately tore it off when they said I could take it off. It would have been even worse to not be able to understand the need for it. And yes, the exercise needed to build back strength are not fun and beyond what she is capable of doing.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
omg you guys P is hip πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ pppppppfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff is all i have to say about that LOL cringey yes.....HIP absolutely NOT

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay, gang! I watch, sometimes for background noise, anti-MLM YouTube videos. This one caught my ear today because it’s for LimeLife. Pretty recent - uploaded today. I’m watching this as I’m posting. I haven’t seen many of these videos about Limelife.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t she always saying they didn’t drink.

And if they are drinking in their videos then shouldn’t YT flag them for not being family friendly content.
They don’t want to be family friendly, that means comments get turned off and they lose engagement...

Reactions: 8
I assumed it was close by because they talked about moving him to college in 3 mos. They sound sure of themselves! I guess it shouldn’t surprise anyone because they were still on their multi-city vacay last March. Based on what you’ve been hearing, it probably is best for him to enroll near home & take online classes. I know they can’t wait to get β€œall the [App-State] things,” but they need to wake up & realize those days are over.
he already has like a closet full of app state clothing he's in too deep to turn back lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Same. I was on and off here yesterday, and not paying enough attention to whatever broke the camel's back, this time. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈThe only topic I thought was questionable was about contacting any of Abbie's teachers, etc. Not cool and should never be done by anyone other than her parents. Nothing else seemed out of the ordinary or worthy of a warning, or whatever happened.

Anyway, hope you had a good day at work! 🀩
Maybe a new admin?

Reactions: 5
omg you guys P is hip πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ pppppppfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff is all i have to say about that LOL cringey yes.....HIP absolutely NOT
Yep, and Asa too. Because he rides a scooter. And he says "Dope".
Well, theres your sign Asa.
Kids dont say dope anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thoughts on today's vlog... She might not be potty trained but she knows how to give a thumbs up! #priorities

Ass sure is proud of this πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.