Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had both knees replaced and bone graft so I can tell you when knees go it hurts.
My knees went to a point where the orthopedic surgeon was surprised I was even able to walk and work. What can I say i have a high pain tolerance, after all I drove myself to ER with kidney stones like an idiot.
So Cilla is either self medicating, has a high pain tolerance or has remarkably strong knees
I feel your pain there!! I put it off as long as I can tolerate the pain...like an idiot as well! 😂😂 I hate catheters, that much!! o_O UGH...my most recent kidney stone surgeries were in 2016 and I hope they were my last, ever. :eek: :eek:

Reactions: 8
Unfortunately, my 96 year old mother, a couple of nights ago, had an episode (a long story) and fractured her knee. She is wheelchair bound. Hopefully she will recover, but it is extremely painful for her. A physical therapist will be coming over and will work with her..and my mom is not the cooperative type.
I hope all goes well for her

• Heart
I feel your pain there!! I put it off as long as I can tolerate the pain...like an idiot as well! 😂😂 I hate catheters, that much!! o_O UGH...my most recent kidney stone surgeries were in 2016 and I hope they were my last, ever. :eek: :eek:
Kidney stones🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬...luckily I usually avoid catheters but they tend to go straight for stents. Urologist calls me a stone factory, I blame my parents lol.
Which brings me to the question of, do they even have health insurance? ER for stone was April 25..with insurance paid $250, without would have been alot more, i refused being admitted since hospital was last place I wanted to be with COVID.
I wonder if their just playing Russian roulette

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm being half-serious and half sarcastic as well as curious when I say, is there a list of taboo topics we are not allowed to talk about?

Just curious as someone mentioned people were saying "gross things" yesterday and that description is really vague. 🤷‍♀️
Just to be clear, it wasn't said that people were saying "gross things".
Here is what Gambit said:
People are gross and moderators took care of it. I wouldn’t worry about it if you didn’t get any warning.
Big difference.
I am of the opinion that the majority of people here are not gross.
But I don't call people on this site names when I have a different opinion.
ANY way...
I felt compelled to clear that up because words and how we use them are apparently very important.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just to be clear, it wasn't said that people were saying "gross things".
Here is what Gambit said:
People are gross and moderators took care of it. I wouldn’t worry about it if you didn’t get any warning.
Big difference.
I am of the opinion that the majority of people here are not gross.
But I don't call people on this site names when I have a different opinion.
ANY way...
I felt compelled to clear that up because words and how we use them are apparently very important.
Not me ;) GrabPOPCORNnotPretzels Said “FYI....I just requested a certain personal human act to no longer be discussed here & my post & the gross ones were deleted. So heads up to anyone seeking to discuss anything of that nature, we’re being monitored.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
When everyone was talking about orthodontic braces. There is no way an orthodontist will put braces on under sedation. It isn’t because they can’t. It is because of long term care and on going care needed. Abbie would not be allowed to stick anything but food into her mouth. Then, nothing crunchy, sticky or hard is allowed. Her daily Nutra Grain bars would be a huge no-no. Also, brushing her teeth would need to happen 5 times a day and flossing 1-2 times a day... An orthodontist (At least in our area) will not put braces on, if the child/teenager cannot take care of them with just basic reminders...
Yup. My teeth are crooked as hell but since I struggle just to brush my teeth once a day and have to be knocked out even for checkups/cleanings, braces were never going to be an option. I definitely can't see this being a viable option for Abbie, either.

I had both knees replaced and bone graft so I can tell you when knees go it hurts.
My knees went to a point where the orthopedic surgeon was surprised I was even able to walk and work.
So Cilla is either self medicating, has a high pain tolerance or has remarkably strong knees
At 36, I already have knee replacements in my semi-near future (could be a couple of years on the wait list yet) and I am genuinely not looking forward to it. P's legs could genuinely be strong, being fat doesn't necessarily mean you'll have bad knees, but I would definitely be doing a leeetle more exercising if I was her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Did you see her doing the chicken dance with ASSa? 🤦‍♀️ :m:m 🍗🐔😂😂😂
View attachment 133327
And her neck is gone again ...
After she lost some weight she began to look nice again, but look at her face now, same as it ever was.
I don't understand this woman. She's not even 40 !
The best years of her life she spent obese and eating like 10 lumberjacks after 4 month in the wood.
Many women would have been thankful for such an oppertunity, Mrs. Maassive prefers to look like a male elefant seal and eating her to death.

• Heart
I am currently white-knuckling my pain. My newest orthopedist who specializes in joint replacement said that administrators at the hospital are refusing to allow total knee replacements in obese/morbidly obese patients. I can barely walk around my house without pain.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
They have to be buried in there somewhere, don't they🤔🤣
Said in a lispy pouty Big Prill voice........”It’s okay guys, Slimelife has a knee bronzer, that makes my legs look so so so fabulous! It’s like the One Drop Wonder product, I just rub a drop on each side of my Maass-ive tree trunks and a knee contour just appears. It’s just magic guys! Today was an all natural day, nothin’wrong with that! My knees will reappear in another Slimelife video, coming soon!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t she always saying they didn’t drink.

And if they are drinking in their videos then shouldn’t YT flag them for not being family friendly content.
Aren’t they labeling their videos as not family friendly already? Y’know, since YT forced everyone to pick a lane. Either Barney type content or rated-R, which is why most YT’er’s once deemed for kids, purposefully began cursing. lol Not that the maaa’s curse.

I am currently white-knuckling my pain. My newest orthopedist who specializes in joint replacement said that administrators at the hospital are refusing to allow total knee replacements in obese/morbidly obese patients. I can barely walk around my house without pain.
Guessing not in the US? So sorry to hear! That is ridiculous.

Reactions: 4
I had mine done 1 year apart so PT on the 1st one was screwed up. By the time I got to the second one it was beyond bone on bone. My niece named the implants shrek and fiona since there is such a size difference but I'm glad I did it. Piggy moves too good for someone with knee issues but that won't last forever

Kidney stones🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬...luckily I usually avoid catheters but they tend to go straight for stents. Urologist calls me a stone factory, I blame my parents lol.
Which brings me to the question of, do they even have health insurance? ER for stone was April 25..with insurance paid $250, without would have been alot more, i refused being admitted since hospital was last place I wanted to be with COVID.
I wonder if their just playing Russian roulette
OMG....the last time I had surgery (unexpected), they put in a stent and I think I died a little that time....it stayed in for a week, then I went back for surgery #2, and eventually, they removed the stent, but it was done at an appointment, vs while I was under. My poor pee hole was so violated when they pulled that damn stent out. 😢😭😭😭 It took several months to be able to pee and not be in pain. We must be related because the damn stones love me as well.🤬🤬

Since the last surgery, I've been on a few meds to help prevent stones plus I take an AZO Cranberry pill once a day. I was 32 when I had my first kidney stone...and that damn thing took me down like a bullet. I hit the ground (literally in my front yard) and the pain was unbelievable...at 36 I had my son, and I can honestly say, the kidney stone was 8 million times more painful than childbirth. Over the years they came and went, but in 2016 I finally had surgery, but, never again do I want to have that surgery.

I would imagine the mASSive family has to purchase their own insurance, and I'm sure it's not cheap. I hope you are doing OK or at least keeping it under control for now. I would not want to be in the ER/Hospital now either.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My knees went to a point where the orthopedic surgeon was surprised I was even able to walk and work. What can I say i have a high pain tolerance, after all I drove myself to ER with kidney stones like an idiot.
I have a bad knee and it's starting to show a bit of osteoarthritis and i hate it when the weather is cold
as my knee does not like it at all

• Sad
Reactions: 7
OMG....the last time I had surgery (unexpected), they put in a stent and I think I died a little that time....it stayed in for a week, then I went back for surgery #2, and eventually, they removed the stent, but it was done at an appointment, vs while I was under. My poor pee hole was so violated when they pulled that damn stent out. 😢😭😭😭 It took several months to be able to pee and not be in pain. We must be related because the damn stones love me as well.🤬🤬

Since the last surgery, I've been on a few meds to help prevent stones plus I take an AZO Cranberry pill once a day. I was 32 when I had my first kidney stone...and that damn thing took me down like a bullet. I hit the ground (literally in my front yard) and the pain was unbelievable...at 36 I had my son, and I can honestly say, the kidney stone was 8 million times more painful than childbirth. Over the years they came and went, but in 2016 I finally had surgery, but, never again do I want to have that surgery.

I would imagine the mASSive family has to purchase their own insurance, and I'm sure it's not cheap. I hope you are doing OK or at least keeping it under control for now. I would not want to be in the ER/Hospital now either.
I hate having the stent out🤬🤬🤬🤬
I had a urologist last year who wanted to do a cystoscopy in office with 1/2 a valium 😳. Needless to say I never went back, just went to ER when pain became bad, that urologist was cray cray.
Imagine the oh so serious voice Assa would have if any of them got kidney stones.

• Wow
I had mine done 1 year apart so PT on the 1st one was screwed up. By the time I got to the second one it was beyond bone on bone. My niece named the implants shrek and fiona since there is such a size difference but I'm glad I did it. Piggy moves too good for someone with knee issues but that won't last forever
I feel ya. I have had 10 knee surgeries on my left knee. I also have CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome) in both of my legs. By surgery 7, my past orthopedist (who doesn't do knee replacements.) My knee was beyond bone on bone. I have wore off my articular cartilage on my femur and tibia. I have no cartilage left to speak of. Luckily I have a fantastic physical therapy office. They know of my strong desire to have the strongest knee prior to going into surgery.

As for 🐷, it won't be long till her joints start hurting. She is not a very good candidate for surgery. She obviously has not made her health a priority and has a lousy record with following doctor's orders.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
And her neck is gone again ...
After she lost some weight she began to look nice again, but look at her face now, same as it ever was.
I don't understand this woman. She's not even 40 !
The best years of her life she spent obese and eating like 10 lumberjacks after 4 month in the wood.
Many women would have been thankful for such an oppertunity, Mrs. Maassive prefers to look like a male elefant seal and eating her to death.
I have worked with a few weight loss surgeons and the majority of patients fail. They all think the surgery is a miracle cure and therefore they don’t need to put in any work. When really the surgery is the easy part the psychological is the hardest.

We all saw weight come off, but as we all watch P we see what P eats, yes she eats smaller portions but the food she’s eating isn’t part of what the nutritionist would have recommended. She was following the rules at first but then she started to slip. And the first year is critical you stay on the plan and change your behavior and she didn’t follow through with that. Her stomach is starting to stretch out again and that’s defeated the purpose of the surgery. Slowly she will keep going back to eating more and she will be hungrier and she will eat more and then one day she will turn around and boom she will be back to her old size or possibly even bigger.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I feel ya. I have had 10 knee surgeries on my left knee. I also have CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome) in both of my legs. By surgery 7, my past orthopedist (who doesn't do knee replacements.) My knee was beyond bone on bone. I have wore off my articular cartilage on my femur and tibia. I have no cartilage left to speak of. Luckily I have a fantastic physical therapy office. They know of my strong desire to have the strongest knee prior to going into surgery.

As for 🐷, it won't be long till her joints start hurting. She is not a very good candidate for surgery. She obviously has not made her health a priority and has a lousy record with following doctor's orders.
I know the feeling. Knees can only take so much and it doesn't matter if cilla's legs are strong. Cartilage, ligaments and bursa sacs all pack it in at some point. I caved when cortisone and euflexxa shots stopped working. Doing therapy prior is the best and something piggy would never do. My knees went due to injuries and falls so accidents happen.
I agree she is the worse candidate for surgery, like I said it's not a magic pill, you still have to work at it
This dang lockdown is setting me back since I can't have scar tissue massage ugh

Guessing not in the US? So sorry to hear! That is ridiculous.
In the US, Chesapeake, VA to be specific. Ever since companies started running hospitals, they are turning away patients who may have an unfavorable outcome. Between my weight (which is a struggle when you cannot stand or walk a short distance) and my CRPS, I am being put on hold. CRPS has no cure and very little successful treatment options. I am fighting the system, even with several doctors saying the knee will need to be replaced. But what can I do?

• Sad
  • Heart
In the US, Chesapeake, VA to be specific. Ever since companies started running hospitals, they are turning away patients who may have an unfavorable outcome. Between my weight (which is a struggle when you cannot stand or walk a short distance) and my CRPS, I am being put on hold. CRPS has no cure and very little successful treatment options. I am fighting the system, even with several doctors saying the knee will need to be replaced. But what can I do?
Is that Sentara?
As horrible as it sounds you may have to go up peninsula, maybe as far as Salisbury

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.